Status: on hiatus sorry :(

Miracles Aren't Fiction

Chapter 7- Sex and White Lies, Make Up Some Alibis

Two days later and Ryan and Brendon are practically together. Of course, no one knows about this development. They had silently decided that their relationship should be kept a secret.

And so it was.

It turns out that Brendon’s family doesn’t know nor would they approve of Brendon’s sexual preference.

Ryan’s family couldn’t care less. Therefore they mostly hang out at Ryan’s house with the guise of “studying”.

Yeah, they were studying alright. They were studying each other’s mouths.

At the moment, Ryan was straddling Brendon, practically devouring the boy’s mouth. Brendon’s hands were exploring Ryan’s chest and they were gasping with every breath.

“I,” Kiss “Want,” Nibble on the ear, “You.” Brendon breathes in Ryan’s ear.

All of a sudden, Ryan hears footsteps coming up the stairs and they scramble to fix themselves up. They pick up a couple of textbooks and notebooks and try to look as though they were taking notes.

The door opens, and Ryan’s mother comes in… with Pete right behind her.

“Hey boys, sorry to interrupt, but when I told Pete over the phone about you guys studying, he wanted to come over straight away.” Brendon gulps inaudibly, with a sudden fearful look in his eyes.

Ryan’s mother leaves and Pete walks in the room, closing the door behind him. He glances between Ryan and Brendon with suspicion, before jumping on the bed, forcing himself between them. They scoot away from each other reluctantly, so Pete can fit.

“So, what are you guys doing? … Studying?” Pete asks, prying for information.

“Uh, yeah, we’re studying biology.” Ryan quickly says while Brendon at the same time replies, “We’re working on Trig.” They look at each other with similarly evident guilty expressions while Pete looks on with a knowing grin.

“Um, why are you here Pete?” Ryan asks, trying to change the subject.

“Actually, I just came to see how you were doing Ry, since I haven’t seen you that much at school. I guess I know why now.” Pete looks directly at Brendon as he speaks, unnerving the younger boy.

“Anyway, I guess I’ll just leave you two alone to finish your,… studying.” He lets himself out the way he came, leaving Ryan and Brendon speechless.

30 minutes later

“Um, I have to go.” Brendon says, pushing Ryan’s kisses away.

“What’s wrong? Look, if Pete coming here freaked you out, it’s nothing I swear. He’s just a weirdo, albeit he’s one of my weirdo friends, but he really doesn’t mean any harm.” At least, I think he doesn’t, Ryan thinks to himself.

“No, it’s nothing, I just have to go. I just remembered that I have to baby-sit my cousin later. I’m really sorry. I’ll make it up to you.” Brendon lets himself out with a passionate kiss good bye.

Y’know Brendon? I wanted to give you something sacred to me. I was ready to give it up this minute. You really don’t know how bad I want you.

Outside

Brendon walks out of Ryan’s house in a hurry, looking every which way, afraid that a certain someone is waiting for him.

He turns the corner and out of nowhere, a fist slams the side of his jaw. Brendon fall to the ground, looking up to see Pete standing over him with a maniacal grin on his face.

“I thought I told you to stay away from my Ryro.” He says before proceeding to beat the shit out of Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 7! Im almost but not quite sorry that I left this at a cliffhanger, and even though I know you guys are pissed off that Pete beat the crap out of Brendon, I needed to put it in there..

The part that you guys read in the long description is coming up in a couple of more chapters.

Comments and such are much appreciated as you well know!

Chapter title credit goes to Toxic Valentine- All Time Low

Also I have this short story called Breathe No More if you guys want to check it out. It's a tragedy, and it's based off the song by Evanescence.