Van Gogh Term

Camp Wolves Part 3

aaaaaaaaaaaaHOUSE MASTER WAY
aaaaaaaaaaaHouse OF Wolves Suite 1A,
aaaaaaaaaaaaKing Edward School,
aaaaaaaaaa394, High Holorn Windsor WC2 4HT.

Dear students,

It is a great pleasure to meet all of you in this new semester and I am very pleased to take the role as your temporary guardian during your stay here in House Of Wolves.

Anyway, having gone through your comments in this thread, I would like to apologize for Ean’s lack of updates. I believed that she is away for a long holiday which she deserves after three semesters of being myslave, bitch girl personal assistant. I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I will take her place temporarily to update this story. Let us pray that she will be back very soon because all my clothes aren’t gonna wash and iron themselves.

Yours sincerely,

Gerard A. Way,
House Master.


***

[[ Story updates by House Master Way,ftw ]]

My POV.

A gust of wind blows onto my face as I admire the thick lush of green canopy around me. I walked further and per across a beautiful valley. I felt a sudden swooping, a bit like vertigo and honestly, I cant tell of how high up we were.

Then suddenly...

“Mr. Way!!!” I heard some girls screaming my awesome name. I turned around and saw that there was a massive fire eating all the trees.

Holy fuck.

I felt a tight knot in my stomach as I saw my students running helter skelter, away from the raging fire. They were not in groups anymore and I’m afraid that some of them are gonna get lost if they don’t stick together. I ran towards the burning camping site and I nearly fell flat on my face as my boots stuck into the mud. “No, I cant fall into the mud, it’ll ruin my uniform,” I told myself as I struggled to free my feet out of the mud.

I was breathing heavily, not from fatigue but from panic attack as I saw all the little tents being swallowed by the fire. The ‘strong and durable’ tents (as the advertisement says) is no match for a raging inferno. Pungent burning plastic smell were everywhere and from a distance, I heard my students yelling my name.

“Help us, sir!”

Allright, this is it. I’m gonna save my students and they’re gonna tell everyone about my heroic tale. I can picture myself now, carrying the girls out of the fire, just like the scene in ‘World’s Most Amazing Video’ and then my face will appear in front page of Daily Mail. I can see the highlights now- ‘Handsome Teacher Saves Students From Fire’. Chicks at the bar will recognize my face and I will forever be immortalized as Windsor local superhero.

Think about it. Gerard Way- The Superhero.

“Sir! Help!”

I was awoken from my imagination upon hearing the students calling out for me. I look around and the heat from the fire nearly burned my skin. Thick smog blinded my vision, and I cant see where I was supposed to go.

“Is there anyone in the tents?” I yelled.

“No sir! But the fire is getting bigger!”

Then as the smog cleared, I saw something- ten feet away from me, my suitcases were being swallowed by the fire.

“NO!!!!” I screamed and tried to dive into the big flame. I don’t care if it burns all the epidermis away but those suitcases are my life! Oh no! Stay there Armani, hold on Calvin Klein, daddy’s coming!

“Oh shit, this is harder than it looks,” I muttered as I pushed myself into the blaze. Fuck its hot! Fuck! Fuck! I closed my eyes and tried to imagine happy thoughts and tried hard to remember the mind relaxing technique that Mr.Rajoo said in yoga class at the gym…

“It’s all in your mind. The fire does not exist. The fire does not exist…” I chanted.

I was so close to the suitcases when I felt a few hands pulling me from behind. “NO!” I screamed and struggled as I watched those suitcases being eaten by the heartless flame. Oh fuck. No. My Armani! Calvin Klein! Dolce! Oh what? Dolce? God, please don’t tell me the velvet Dolce blazer I wore at 2005 VMA was in there!

“NO!!!!” I screamed as I realized that I had packed it in earlier today.

“Jesus Christ! Sir! What are you doing!!!” Firith said, her face contracted in shock.

“My stuff!”

The girls shook their heads. Of course they don’t understand, what do girls know about men’s fashion!

“ You could’ve killed yourself in the fire,” Stephanie said, concerned look splashed across her pale face.

I looked around and saw the worried look on my students’ face and suddenly I realized that I shouldn’t have run into that fire. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and felt a pool of tears started to fill in my eyes but I wipe it away. I looked up through the thick leaves of the trees and saw heavy clouds started forming above us.

Maybe it’s going to rain. And I don’t even have a raincoat...
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Someone took this picture while I was trying to save my suitcases from the fire. Check out those tight buns- I’ve been working out, srsly.