Meeting Brokencyde

The Not So Surprise, Surprise.

"Oh my God Axel!" I exclaimed excitedly as soon as Axel, my best friend, walked through my front door.

"What?" She asked not even surprised at the fact I almost yelled at her.

"Brokencyde is coming here!” I shrieked, “I never thought that they would show up in Wisconsin though.” I said a bit more clam then before.

"Yeah I forgot to tell you that I found out from Jaden that they are coming here to play and it was suppose to be your early birthday surprise from me how did you find out?" Axel said, then asked confused.

"Oh umm…I actually found out because there was a website that I found accidentally, and it said that they where holding a concert near here.” I said as I walked out of the kitchen, towards my room, figuring that Axel would follow.

"What website was it?" Axel asked as I laid back on my bed.

"I honestly don't remember, I just found out the web site, and I never looked at the address, in any case I would have forgotten, because I am not good at remembering things, you know that."

"So, who is your favorite band member from Brokencyde?" Axel asked, realizing that I really didn‘t remember the website.

"Well, I would have to say the lead singer, he is so hot." I answered right away.

Axel looked at me and then laughed.

"What! He is." I said looking away.

"You are such a dork, Serena." Axel said still laughing a bit.

"Yeah I know.” I said standing up and heading to the living room.

When I got there I saw my mom sitting on the couch, so I sat next to her, I needed to ask her a favor anyway.

"Oh my god!! Mom, I just found out that Brokencyde is coming in town,” I said

“What’s a Brokencyde?“ Mom asked looking at me funny.

“They are only one of my favorite bands!“ I said, “I was wondering if you had any money that I could borrow to buy snacks because Axel and Jaden, said that they were going to take me to see them on my birthday, er well for my birthday,” I finished before she could interrupt me again.

"I will think about it hopefully I will have the money by then since it will be your birthday, and that way maybe I could give you some extra incase you’d like a couple of souvenirs.” Mom said.

"Thanks mom" I said, hugging her tightly.

“Don’t thank me just yet, if you do go you’ll have to be back here no later then midnight.’ She said to me but gave Axel a very stern look.

It was understandable since Axel almost always brought me back home, after my curfew, though she would stick around to give my mom a fake excuse so I wouldn’t get in trouble.

"Ok mom." I said agreeing quickly, so Axel wouldn’t be able to argue and make it so I couldn’t go.

"Awe, Malissa, have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?“ Axel said sounding hurt, both my mom and I knew it was totally fake. Axel also always called my mom by her first name, and mom never had a problem with it, so I never did either, though it was still slightly weird that Axel could call her by her first name and I couldn’t, I guess it is because I’m her daughter and she’s not.

“Do you really want an answer?“ She asked.

Axel sighed, “Nah, probably not, anyway I will have her home by then I think the concert will end around 10 o-clock or close to it anyway.”

Mom looked at Axel for a bit, no doubt wondering if she was telling the truth or not, that stopped when Axel, pulled her sweet and innocent smile, and she caved. I haven’t met one person that could resist that smile, not even Jaden, her boyfriend, could.

"Well, mom, I will see you at dinner time, because I'm going to clean my room, and it will probably take that long." I said standing up and heading to my room.

"Alright hun, but Axel will have to go home until you are done." Mom called after me.

"Alright Malissa, but before I leave, I was wondering if Serenia could spend the night at my place tonight.” Axel kind of asked.

“Sure just bring her back at a reasonable time.” Mom said.

“No problem.” Axel said smiling a bit and then leaving the house, the sound of the door made it official.

I meanwhile when back to my room and shut the door so I could get started on cleaning my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was bored and this idea just came to me. I hope you enjoyed chapter one and will comment.