Status: Behold! Jetfire is an old bot and is slow moving(not in this fic tho XD) but so is this Fic!

Lay Me Down With a Ghost

What Are You?

The Black Bird landed somewhere near the border of California. The young woman was still unconscious when he set her gently on the soft sand. He kept asking himself why he didn't just leave her there in the Annex.
It was now late afternoon and he was sitting on a semi-large sandstone watching the sunset when he heard her moan in pain. He turned his head quickly and watched her open her eyes.
Irene just lay there in the sand, her head throbbing in pain. She began to wonder why when flashes of the previous events flashed before her.
She used her arms to prop herself up in the sand. Sand? She thought. She looked around and found she was in a desert. Sure enough though she also found the jet, and he was looking at her.
She slowly laid back down in the sand and closed her eyes whispering to herself, “It's not real. It's not real. It's not real. It's-” She opened her eyes. The Black Bird was now kneeling in front of her. “-real.”
She closed her eyes again, not wanting this to be real. The walking jet tapped her gently with a long finger, “Oh no you don't. Don't you pass out again. Stay awake 'irly.”
She opened one eye and peered at the black robot ad whispered so quietly he almost didn't here here, “What are you?”
“I'm an Robotic Organism from the planet Cybertron,” he told her.
She opened both eyes and squinted as the remaining light shone in her eyes, “A what and where?”
“I'm an alien robot. Cybertron was my home planet.”
“Then why aren't you there right now? Wait, you said was?” she asked.
“Long ago my planet was consumed by a civil war. We split into two sides; the Autobots, who are the ones who fight for the greater good, and the Decepticons, the bad,” he explained.
“So...which side are you on?” Irene asked, somewhat getting over the initial shock of meeting an alien robot.
“I was a Decepticon,” Irene's eyes grew with fear. “But awhile ago, I switched sides to the Autobots.”
Some of Irene's fear slipped away, “How long have you been here?”
“Me? A very long time. There are others that were here way before me. And yes, there are others still here. How did I get rebooted?” the Blackbird asked.
She thought for a moment, “I don't know. I think it was my nephew's bracelet. He said it had the same symbols on it exactly like the ones on you.”
The jet nodded, clearly in thought.
“May I...may I ask for your name?” Irene asked shyly.
“My name is Jetfire.” Irene had placed his accent in the British category for now, but wasn't sure.
“I'm Irene.”
Jetfire had started to move away so Irene could have space to sit up and move around, but Irene hadn't known that and scooted away quickly. Too quickly in fact that her head pounded causing her fall over.
“Looks like I'm going to get to meet some old friends again. You need medical treatment, 'irly,” Jetfire murmured. Transforming into his Alt. Mode.
A man appeared out of nowhere beside him, scaring Irene half to death. She tried to move away, but her head hurt so much.
“It's alright 'irly. It's me, Jetfire. This is what you call a holoform. It's to blend easily with your kind. I'm going to place you in the cockpit so we can find the Autobots faster. They have a medical specialist on their team.” His holoform had black hair, an average built body, and red-brown eyes. He was wearing dark leather boots, jeans, and a black button-up shirt.
Irene just cried silently in pain and fear as Jetfire's tall holoform placed her in the seat before disappearing. Seatbelts strapped her in securely before Jetfire closed the cockpit and taking off into the air.
“Don't cry, 'irly. There's nothing to be afraid of, and you'll be better in no time once we find the Autobots,” Jetfire tried to soothe her. He was getting his own headache trying to figure out what was special about Irene.
He sent out a signal to the leader of the Autobots, trying to find them quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hope y'all liked this chapter. Ugh it's so short, but I didn't want to put too much into this chapter. I have my own headache right now lol XD
Message/Rate/Comment please? P:

Image