Status: Behold! Jetfire is an old bot and is slow moving(not in this fic tho XD) but so is this Fic!

Lay Me Down With a Ghost

Nightmares.

WARNING: If you have a weak stomach, I suggest not reading the very end!

Irene screamed loudly, her voice echoing off the Med Bay's walls and throughout the base, jolting just about everyone awake.
Jetfire jerked awake and ran as fast as he could to the Med Bay.
Irene breathed heavily, painfully clutching hand to her chest, 'It seemed so...real.'
The ground shook as Jetfire quickly ran into the Med Bay, followed by Ratchet, who must've been taking a quick recharge nap.
Jetfire looked at Irene, optics wide, “What happened?”
Irene stared back at Jetfire, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes. She tried to sit up and run to him, but the pain of her ribs were flaring. Ratchet gently pushed her down, scanning her for any changes in her injuries.
Irene took deep breaths, “It was horrible.”
Jetfire walked over beside her, carefully caressing her face with his finger.
She shook her head, and clutched onto into, “He destroyed you, killing you. Ripping you to pieces. Right...in front...of me. And then...then he....he blasted me...with his cannon. The pain...oh it hurt so much....”
Megatron, Jetfire thought. “Shh, it's alright, 'irly. It was just a dream,” he told her, trying his best to comfort her.
She choked on her sobs, “But it seemed so real! It was like I could feel the pain...”
Ratchet spoke up, “The pain you felt was most likely from your injuries. You must have jostled around some, because your rib seemed to crack a little more.”
Irene squeezed her eyes shut, trying to will away the dream and the pain. Opening her eyes, she stared into Jetfire's red ones, “Jetfire, promise me...”
Jetfire leaned down some, “Promise what?”
“Promise...promise me you'll never leave me?” she asked, her tears fading.
Jetfire's spark clenched again, “I promise.”
Irene gave a small smile and held up her pinky and childishly said, “Pinky promise?”
Jetfire and Ratchet chuckled. Jetfire intertwined his large pinky with her tiny one, “Pinky promise.”
Jetfire was then shooed out of the Med Bay so Ratchet could change Irene's bandages and check for any more damage to her body.
After that, Ratchet instructed her to get more sleep, which she agreed with and soon laid down to rest. Ratchet left the Med Bay to go help a few of the other Autobots off the base.

Irene closed her eyes to sleep, but when she did, the images from her dream kept reappearing, scaring her.
She whimpered silently and curled up as best as she could without her ribs sending shocks of pain throughout her body. Closing her eyes, she thought of good thoughts instead of the dream to push the terrifying images from mind. She was finally able to fall asleep, but that didn't mean the thoughts decided to rest too.

'“Slaggin' fleshy, die already or give me the energy source!” Megatron yelled at Irene, who was cowering in the corner of the cage her put her in.
“No! You fucking killed my mother and sister and Jetfire, you damned to hell robot, so if not giving you the bracelet gets you closer to your fucking death, then so be it!” Irene yelled back, a mixture of angry and scared tears falling down her face.
Megatron chuckled evilly, “So be it then, huh? Well then, how do you feel about death then?” He grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the cage. Smirking, he pulled her arm out of it's socket and detached it from her body.
“Every time you refuse to give me the bracelet, you get to say bye-bye to another part of your pathetic body,” he grinned at Irene as she screamed, blood flowing from her new wound. “Now tell me, where is that slaggin' energy source?”
Irene, despite the pain, shook her head, “If I die, I die, but I will not tell you where it is!”
Megatron sighed annoyed, “Alright if that's your choice, then so be it.” Just as he'd done with her arm, he did the same to her other arm and her legs.
Irene who was on the line of consciousness, screamed from the pain.
“Say night night you disgusting organic,” Megatron cackled evilly, decapitating Irene's head.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew. Sorry for the extremely late update. P: But here it is. :D

So, please Message/Rate/Comment? Thank ya! :D