Blessings and Nightmares

One.

She kicked again, but alittle bit harder this time. I winced, and let out a small groan. My baby was a kicker, I should sign her up for soccer, although I didn't like that sport too much.

"Ash, you okay? Boo's kickin' again? Jeez, I told her to kick softly." Lilia snorted, placing her right hand on my stomach while her other hand controlled the steering wheel.

Lilia gave my baby girl the nick name 'Boo' because she'd scare the hell out of me, out of nowhere, when we were younger. So with that, it actually started to fit.

---

Being 7 months pregnant, and moving at the same time, wasn't fun. Driving to our new home, Forks, Washington, we'd had to make too many breaks for me to count. I got car sick easily, and i'm sure Boo didn't like it either.

It took us over a day to get from Colorado to Washington. It was a painful many hours being cramped in a car, with a huge belly right in front of me.

Rolling my eyes, I mumbled incoherently. Then, slapping her hand, in response she pretended to cry.

"Boo! Momma's hitting mee!" She whined, while I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

I sighed, continuing to stare out the window. If you're wondering why I'm so down, and you think i'm so pathetic for not being happy or whatnot, well, grow up. I've gone through shit my life and I wasn't going to fake a damn smile to anyone.

Not even my best friend, my sister.

Seven months ago, my now ex-boyfriend was drunk, and we were at a party. We decided to go upstairs and just make-out for awhile. But that's not how it turned out, at all.

In a short, painless response; he was drunk, and he raped me. Atleast now I can breathe again, knowing he's serving time in jail. He'd be out sooner or later, and Lilia wanted me as far away from him as possible.

But mom and dad said we'd be fine, and everything would be okay. They'd protect me, us. Once again, it was all bullshit. Even when I thought I was safe, I wasn't. Not when the accident happened.

My parents went on a small vacation. Not small, huge. They went across sea, over to Ireland, where they spent atleast two weeks there. They put Lilia in charge of me, of course. But the night they were supposed to come back, they didn't.

Instead, a few cops had come, with mournful expressions plastered on their faces. It was pathetic. Like they actually felt sorry for me. For Lilia. Again, bullshit.

Our parents were attacked. By what, that fact was unknown. No one knew. All they found were two lifeless, and bloodless bodies sprawled out in the middle of the woods.

The cops were stupid enough to explain what our parents looked like. Dead./ Yeah, fucking stupid, I know. But they didn't care. Why would they care? They have perfect lives. All their job made them do was put on a sad face, pretend to feel sorry, speak the true sorrow, the loss that we had, and then leave. Going back to their perfect fucking lives.

And even after being raped, and going through therapy almost everyday... Nothing changed. The loss I felt inside of me never went away. The aching pain throbbed in my chest, leaving me heaving over myself, losing breath.

Lilia, I didn't understand her side. Her feelings. None of that. You'll have to read her part later...

"Yes! We're heerree!" Lilia cheered. I got out of the car, grabbed some of my things and walked up to our apartment.

When I walked in with Lilia, I looked around, scanning the place for anything out of place. But it seemed to be normal. Already used furniture lay in the corner, a refridgerator in the other corner, where the small kitchen was.

I turned a corner and walked down the small hall to the door all the way at the end. I opened it, and thought if this to be my room. it was big enough for me and my baby. It'd be perfect.

"Excuse me." One of the movers said, placing things in my room.

Yup, we hired some buff boys to do our dirty work. A pregnant girl can't do all of this, and neither could my sister, no offense. But by tonight, all of our things would be put perfectly in our rooms, and all over our apartment room.

I walked out to the small living room and sat down on the couch. It was quite comfortable, I inwardly smiled to myself. Why? I don't know. Finally able to sit somewhere comfortable, probably.

"Hey, I'm gonna order Chinese tonight. Want your usual?" Lilia came in, phone in hand. I nodded, staring down at my belly where my baby was probably sleeping.

"Alright...." She trailed off, skipping out of the room.

I sighed, turning over onto my side. I let my eyes droop closed, but they'd open up every so often. Even with the noise of the movers, it kept me at ease. And somehow, I finally drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. Hope you guys like it. Each chapter will go in different POV's.

This is Ashley's. NEXT will be Lilia's. Then, you know how it works!

Comments&Subscribers! :DD