Blessings and Nightmares

Eleven

I woke up with the sun blazing through the windows. I didn't want to move, I was perfectly comfortable. Then I realized that I was curled up in Edward's side. I kind of felt embarrassed that my belly stuck out, but I soon erased that thought from my mind.

I groaned inwardly, trying not to move. But against my will, Boo had kicked, making me jump and making a suprised noise.

I giggled lightly, rubbing my hand on my stomach. I felt Edward's eyes on me and I pushed myself to sit up, leaving my back against the cool wall.

"Thank you, for last night." I whispered, smiling.

"You are absolutely welcome, I couldn't bear to see you in such emotional pain." He winced, sitting up as well.

I nodded, "I'm sorry for waking you up..." I trailed, feeling quite guilty. To my surprise, he chuckled.

"I wasn't sleeping. I don't like to sleep..." He left the rest for me to ponder through, but my head was filled with enough, I didn't even bother.

"I've never had to attacks in one day before." I said after a moment of silence.

"I didn't like seeing you like that." Edward stated simply, smiling sadly at me. I waved my hand dismissivly.

"I don't need you to worry, Edward. I'm fine, really." I said smiling, trying to hide the fact that maybe I did need him.

Edward smiled, making my slap my hand onto my forehead. "Damn, forgot you could read minds..." I bit my lip.

He chuckled, "Carlisle was hoping to discuss what happened last night, later with the rest of my family. Then maybe we could share something with you two."

I nodded, "Okay." I patted my belly, smiling as Boo kicked in excitement. "God, I love her."

"Is there a story behind it?" Edward asked curiously. I winced, turning my face from his gaze.

"There is, but it's not a pretty one." I answered. "Should I just...show you?" Of course, now that wasn't a stupid question.

"I suppose." He said warily. I bit my lip, closing my eyes and pondered back into the past.

I didn't know why the hell I was doing this in the first place. I mean, I shouldn't let Edward see what happened, but something was telling me to let him inside. And I greatly obliged.

I let the scene take place, remembering not everything, but bits and pieces. I didn't dare to show it all.

"Babe, let's go upstairs." Jesse whispered in my ear. I smiled, nodding in agreement. I didn't know what we'd do, just some making out like we always did.

Jesse led me into some random room with a large bed. He locked the door and turned to me. He smirked and grabbed me forcefully. He pushed my on the bed and made his way to my lips with his. We kissed roughly, our tongues battling for control. His hands snaked across my body. I liked the feeling, but I had gone through it enough times with him that I wasn'tt ready for sex.

Jesse started to get more forceful, literally shoving his tongue down my throat. I groaned against his lips as his hand went up my shirt. He then proceeded to feel his way towards my back, unclasping my bra.

"Jesse, you know I'm not ready." I mumbled against his lips. He moaned, not really in reality.

He then tore off my shirt, along with my bra, letting his eyes wonder down my body. I tried to push him off, but he soved me back on the bed. I pushed against his chest, but he wasn't budging. His hands then traveled to my pants. He had gotten both my pants and my underwear off in a quick amount of time.

"Jesse, stop!" I cried as he moaned my name. He let his hands roam my body some more before he felt the need to ruin me.

"Jesse, Jesse, no! Stop!" I screamed as his put himself into me. I cried, tears running down my face and he went faster and harder. He was going against my wishes. I felt betrayed and extremely hurt.

I could feel myself shaking, shaking and sobbing....


"Ashley, enough." Edward said, shaking me lightly. He wiped tears from my face. I hadn't even realized that I was crying.

I shook my head, burying myself into his chest. "Edward, it was awful...." I muttered into his arms.

"If I see him on the streets, or anywhere, I will not hesitate to rip his throat out menacingly." He hissed. Yes, hissed. I looked up, shaking my head.

"It's not worth it..." I trailed, wiping my eyes.

Edward side, changing the subject. "Well, with the start of this, have you thought of any names?" He asked.

I thought, biting my lip in the process. "Yes, I have. I really like the name Blaire. But Lilia likes Olivia..." I grimaced.

"Well, I think they are both lovely names. You will have to wait and see her face to know what she should be." He smiled, kissing my cheek. "Let's go downstairs, it's probably time we all talk, anyways."

"okay" I said as Edward pulled me from the bed and slowly walked with me down the stairs. We walked into the living room, everyone sitting where they had been last night. Edward sat down, pulling my next to him. I felt the urge to curl into him; which I proceeded to do.

Carlisle smiled, sitting awfully close to my sister. "Well, last night was quite...different." he hesitated for the right word. "And we ought to share something with you two, if you explain to us with what you are."

What we are? We aren't anything. We are normal fucking humans with just a damn gift. I inwardly groaned, getting myself comfortable in Edward's arms.

Lilia cleared her throat. "Well, we aren't anything. We just have...special gifts. Should we show you?" She asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Emmett boomed, smirking at Lilia and I.

"Alright, I'll go first. I can...freeze time. I'll freeze half of you, then the other. Alright?" She assured them. They all just nodded.

STOP! ■

Lilia kept me unfrozen to see what was going on, along with Carlisle, Edward, and Alice. They were smiling very thrilled with my sister's gift.

PLAY! ►

Everyone was officially unfrozen, until Lilia had decided to freez the other half.

STOP! ■

Emmett, Rose, and Jasper were just as well thrilled. Emmett jumped up and down, laughing like a little kid.

"Wait! I'm gonna do something!" He yelled, running in front of Alice. He stuck his butt in her frozen face and smiled. "GO!" He boomed, making the unfrozen ones laugh with him.

PLAY! ►

"AHH!" Alice shrieked, kicking Emmett in the butt, sending him flying into the wall. Everyone laughed hysterically, even Alice.

"That's amazing, Lilia." Carlisle smiled adoringly at her. I smirked, knowing something was going on.

Lilia turned to me, smiling. "To get the attention off of me, now you can show them what you can do." She winked. I only glared at her.

"What should I make... you know?" I asked her quietly. Lilia pointed to the chair that Emmett was now sitting in. I giggled quietly, "Okay."

I looked at Emmett, his eyes going wide when I stared him down. I made all of my concentration to the chair that Emmett was in. I pictured it in the air, floating steadily. I smiled widely when the chair was finally in the air.

A loud shriek came out of Emmett's mouth as he looked below him. "I'm flying!" He boomed again. I giggled, then set him down on teh ground gently.

"Stopping time, and Telekinesis... Amazing." Carlisle and Edward said in unison. I found it cute how even when they weren't related, they shared so much, even speaking at the same time.

"I think we should research up on that, Carlisle. Ashley and I are quite alike with the whole mind thing!" Alice chirped. Edward sent her a small glare. "Oh! And Edward." She giggled, smiling my way. I smiled back.

"You're right, Alice. We should get to work on that." Carlisle agreed.

"Umm, maybe we should leave, then." Lilia said suddenly. A frown was put across Carlisle's face. "Ash has school tomorrow right?" She questioned.

Edward shook his head, "No, tomorrow is Saturday, Lilia. Why not..." He looked at Carlisle, then back to her. "Why not stay the night again?"

Lilia thought about it, " Well..." She trailed.

"Ooh! We can do eachother's nails, and have makeovers, and play dress!" Emmett chimed in, making himself have a lisp. I outspokenly bursted out in a huge fit of giggles, making everyone smile down at me. I cover my mouth to stop the giggles.

"I do adore your giggle" Edward whispered into my ear, making it feel like my heart stopped.

"Wait, before anything... You said that you have something to explain." Lilia burst in, her eyes getting wary.

"I was waiting for this...." Carlisle trailed, looking down.

"Tell us." Lilia said, sending him a reassuring smile.

"What creatures drink blood?" Jasper spoke in. There was a long silence as we thought this over. It didn't take me that long to figure it out, I used to be crazed with vampires and those things.

I gasped, making everyone's eyes to land on me. "Vampires..." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you guys like this.... D:

MEEP. Comments and Subscribers are awesome, you know. ;D