Blessings and Nightmares

Twelve

(Lilia's pov)

"What creatures drink blood?" Jasper spoke in a confident tone.

'There vampires.' I immediately thought but my mind went reeling after that thought. 'If there vampires then our parents were killed by vampires, and they might come after us.' I thought my eyes going wide with realization.

Ashley gasped, making every ones' eyes to land on her. "Vampires..." She suddenly whispered.

"If your vampires then our parents were killed by vampires....." I said a little shaken now staring into space.

"Yes....That would be the case." Carlisle said calmly.

"So I take it you monsters eat people to!" Ashley bellowed shooting up from her seat next to Edward staring at him with hatred.

"Ashley." I whispered her name with sadness and grief.

"No Lilia! How do you know they arn't the ones that killed the people who raised us?"

"The same way you think they are. They haven't explained anything to us yet. Do not make a fool of yourself by taking your angry and grief out on them." I said calmly shooting up from my seat from beside Carlisle.

"How can you be like that? Like nothing ever happened?" She asked now whispering with slight tears running down her face.

"Because Ashley people die everyday. But there spirits, and who they were live on in our hearts. They wouldn't want us to dread on the past, they would want us to live our lives as we wanted without regret and sadness." I said not only to Ashley, as I walked up to her and hugged her with slight tears coming down my own face.

She sighed calmed down now. "Lilia can we go home and watch a movie together or something?" Ashley asked hiding her face in my hair.

"Of course. Go wait in the car it's unlocked." I said releasing her from the hug and whipped the stray tears from her cheeks.

Ashley nodded and walked out the front door with out a word. I turned around facing the Cullens to see sadness written across there faces.

"I'm sor-" I started but was cut off by Carlisle attaching his lips to mine silencing me.

"Do not apologize. We understand." He said after letting me go with a kind smile, whipping away my own tears.

I nodded staring into his golden eyes. "We'll be back tomorrow, if Ashley feels up to it. And thank you for letting us stay the night." I whispered.

"Anytime." He smile gentle.

With that I sighed and turned to the front door walking outside and getting in the car, then drove to our apartment.

For the rest of the day we watched movies and t.v together and eat ice cream finding comfort in the silence that surrounded us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I hope you enjoyed it^_^ and please comment tell me what you think about it and if you agree with what Lilia had to say...oh and I would love to thank our 37 subscribers and 14 commenters so far it's all of u that give us the joy and courage to write...tell us what u think...^_^