Blessings and Nightmares

Fourteen.

I sighed as Lilia talked on the phone to Carlisle. As soon as she was off the phone, she turned to me, smiling. "Alright. Ashley hurry up and eat because I'm taking you to see some old friends."

I gave her a confused look, she ignored it, pouring her contents into the bowl. I got up telling her that I was going to go get ready. I changed into a sute outfit that was just right for my big belly. When I came downstairs, Lilia almost dragged me outside to the car.

On our drive to La Push, we listened to some Paramore, which we sang along to the whole way. Once we were there, Lilia got out and I willingly followed her up to the small red hosue that was in front of us.

Lilia knocked on the door and a man in a wheelchair opened the door a few seconds laters. Lilia smiled down at the man, "How are you Uncle Billy?"

Realization struck his face and he smiled at her. "Oh my gosh. Look at you. Lilia you look so much like your mother. And I'm guessing the girl behind you is Ashley?" He looked over to me. I didn't remember who he was, really. I'd forgotten about everything here like I told myself I would.

Billy frowned, "You don't remember me do you?" I shook my head in repsonse. Billy sighed. "Well you might as well come in for a moment, the boys should be here soon."

The man in the wheelchair wheeled backwards, allowing for my sister and I to come in. He gesturedt us to the couch, which I thanked God in my head for. "So where are your parent now days?" Billy suddenly asked.

I felt a pang of pain in my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut, thinking of something else in my head, so I wouldn't explode again like I had at Edward's house.

Lilia spoke after a brief moment. "They're dead." She stated. Simply. I sighed inwardly at the use of her words.

I opened my eyes to see Billy frown, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that." And apparently he didn't care so much either. I really wasn't liking this place.

The room was the silent for a little bit longer before booming laughter was heard outside. Then a large, buff, and tan boy came into the house, "Dad, I'm home."

I looked at him, trying to figure out who he was. His face was familiar, and I felt horrible that I couldn't remember who he was, nor could I remember anything here in La Push.

"Welcome back Jake. You remember Lilia and Ashley Foster, right?" Billy asked. Jake looked at Lilia and smiled, going over to her for a hug.

"Wow, you've gotten tall, Jake." She chuckled. "And hot..." She added, chuckling more.

Jake smiled at her, "Yeah, I know I am." He smirked. When he turned to me, I looked into his eyes and remember him.

I remembered when we were younger, and we were best friends. We did everything together. Lilia had who was it? Oh, Paul. Her and Paul were the best of friends, and I believe they had a fling, but more serious - but that was when they were older.

I pictured Jake and I when we were young, and I ended up smiling slightly.

"Ashley?" Jake asked, his eyes wide with shock. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey, Jake."

"Give me a hug, Ash!" He beamed, opening up his arms for me. I winced as i pushed my way off of the couch. The look in Jake's eyes were full of shock and pity.

"What?" I asked, embarrassed.

"You're-you're pregnant?" He asked, still in shock. I nodded, biting my lip. "How? Who?" Hhe asked. I winced in pain as a memory flashed into my head.

"I-I can't..." I trailed. I gave him a quick hug and sat back down. Lilia frowned at Jake, pulling him closer to her.

"She went through some major events, and this is where she is now..." Lilia frowned, looking over at me. I saw her from the corner of my eye, but I didn't look at her.

Jake came over and sat next to me. "Well, let's get off that and on to something new." He falshed me a grin, then scrunched his face up in disgust.

"Stupid werewolves and their high-scent range." Lilia and I chuckled together.

"What?! You know?" Jake asked, shocked.

I nodded, "Yes, we stayed the night at the Cullen's last night." I explained. I flinched when Jake started to shake, his body moving in every direction.

"Jacob calm down!" BIlly yelled, which seemed to work, because Jake took deep breaths, controlling himself.

"How come you guys came back? Where is Uncle Bladen?" Jake asked. The name of my father made me wince, and groan, hardly. "Ashley, are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine..." I trailed, looking away.

"They passed away, Jacob." Lilia spoke then.

"What? How?" His voice was full of worry.

Lilia sighed, "When they were in Ireland on a small vacaton for themselves, they were....attacked. Drained of blood. And we didn't know what it was that killed them until we found out what the Cullen's were. But they give us no harm..." Lilia smiled, I knew she was thinking of Carlisle.

"How do you know them?" Jake asked, skeptically.

"I work with Carlisle, and I've taken a great liking to him. As Edward and Ashley have for eachother." My sister stated.

"Jake, stay calm." Billy warned. He must have known that at the name of Edward, or even the Cullen's, he could explode.

Jacob closed his eyes. "Ashley, please don't tell me that you're with that leech..." I flinched at the name.

I shook my head, "Edward and I have nothing really. We've only known eachother for almost a month. Same goes for Lilia, her and Carlisle are doing well..." I said, just above a whisper.

He sighed, shaking his head. "If he hurts you...." He didn't finish, he let the threat hang there in the air.

"Jake, you can't come to conclusions when you don't even know him. I don't know him well either, but I know him enough that he wouldn't hurt me. And you and I have not seen eachother since we were like, ten. So don't go over board." I quickly said, biting my lip at his reaction.

There wasn't so much of an reaction, only understandment, and great agreement. He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back. Then more noise came from outside, and in walked another familiar face. Two, actually.

"Lilia?" He said, his eyes wide. Lilia turned around to screamed and run into the man's arms.

"Paul! Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you!" She smiled, huggin Paul tightly.

"I've missed you!" He smirked, kissing her cheek.

While they stood there and talked, Jake looked over to me, then pulled me off of the couch, which wasn't such a good thing, because I was very comfortable.

"Why don't we go make sand pies like we used to?" He smiled. I remembered that smile. He charmed everyone with it, everywhere he went, and it was beautiful.

I nodded, walked behind Jake. "That sounds like such a good idea."

Jacob had taken me down to the beach, which I soon remembered as First Beach. I made Jake laugh with my stupid question.

"I know I used to come here when I was younger, but since there is a First Beach.... Would there happen to be a Second, and Third Beach?"

Jacob let out a booming laughter, doubling over in hysterics. He fell onto the sand laughing quite hard. "God, Ash, you're hilarious." He smiled. I glared, but then couldn't help but smile and start to laugh with him.

"Come on, sit next to me." Jake gestured, already starting on a sand pie already. I sat down across from him, picking up wet sand and handing it to Jake.

"So, do you mind talking about the baby?" He asked after awhile of silence.

I sighed, shrugging, "It's honestly not a good story to explain. It's quite painful to talk about..." I trailed, biting my lip.

"I-I'm sorry, Ash." Jake said, his smile faltered into a frown. I shook my head quickly.

"No! No, don't be, Jake. It's just....nevermind. MAybe another time, I'll tell you what exactally happened..." I patted the wet sand in my hand, then placed it on Jake's leg.

"Order's up!" I squeeked, smiling up at Jake.

After another moment of silence, Jake broke it. "So, girl or boy?"

"Girl." I answered. Jake nodded, smiling a little.

"Any names?" He asked, patting another sand pie on the ground.

"Well, I talked to Edward about it..." I quickly started over, having a feeling that Jake wouldn't like me talking about him. "I like the name Blaire. Lilia likes Olivia, but I'm not too sure with that one. Have any ideas?"

Jacob shrugged, "I like Blaire. How'd you come up with that name?" He asked.

I shrugged also. "I mixed my mom and dad's names around. Using Kori, and Bladen. Don't really know, just thought it up." I explained.

Jake nodded his head. "That's a great name, then. But hey, I'm really sorry about what happened, with everything..." He said. I knew what he meant with everything. Losing everything, my family, and myself. He was totally truthful.

"Thanks, Jake. But don't mention about it, okay?" I smiled as he nodded. We placed our sand pies on the ground, rounding the edges, then forming them into magnificent pies like we used to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, Well, I'd like to knwo what you guys think?

:DD Ideas, at all? COME ON! Lol.

Comments&Subscribers. <3