Blessings and Nightmares

Oh, Shit!

(Lilia pov)

I smiled as Jacob held my niece, though I felt sort of bad that he hadn't imprinted on her, it would have been beautiful. I could just tell in his eyes, but he had not joined in with the rest of the boys who had imprinted and found their love.

I left, leaving Ashley and the others inside the room to go wait for Paul. I waited only briefly in the cafeteria before the boys walked over to me smiling.

"Hey, Lil." Paul said, grabbing me in a hug.

"Hey, Paul, Seth." I smiled, hugging them both. "Let's go see Ashley. Jake's already in there."

"Awesome." Seth beamed.

"She is so beautiful." I told them as we walked into the room. We stood nearest the door, observing the others.

"Hey." I said to Carlisle, smiling widely at him, as we walked over to me.

"Hello." He kissed my lips briefly. I heard Paul growl and I turned my head to him only to watch him sake slightly.

"Oh shit, Paul...Don't, not here." Jake said, holding him back as Paul glared at Carlisle. Carlisle just kept a calm expression abroad his face.

"Oh my god!" Rosalie exlcaimed, but I didnt pay attention as I watched Paul slightly shake more. Carlisle gentley pushed me behind him unsure of what Paul would do. But I know Paul wouldn't phase here. Or maybe he would...?

Paul started shaking more as he looked back and forth between Carlisle and I. I could feel my heart start to pound with adrenaline and I was ready to stop time at any given moment. Thats when I noticed Paul's knees bending just slightly.

I quickly push in front of Carlisle and through my hand up as if to say stop and closed my eyes.

STOP! ■

I opened my eyes to see everyone frozen, but thats not the first thing I noticed. Paul's face was a mere three inches infront of me and he was hanging from mid air.

I released a breath that I didnt know I was holding and relaxed a little. I turned my head around to see where everyone was standing.

Edward was in motion to go hide where Blaire was laying behinde him. Rose was standing by the window scowling, Seth stood there not knowing what to do. Jake was glaring at Paul, and Carlisle had his arm up, ready to push me out of the way.

I sighed shaking my head. I turned around to Carlisle and placed my pointer finger to his forhead. "Talk." I said in a dead calm voice.

I hear Carlisle gasp for air, before opening my eyes only to be met with his amber eyes staring me down. "W-what happend?" He asked staring into my eyes, he then jerked his eyes to Paul, who was still in the air. Thats when he tried moving.

I shook my head again. "I froze the hospital, because you can't fight in a here, or at all! I also made it so you can talk." I sighed turnind to Paul. I placed my fingure on his head and did the same.

Paul was groling then tried to move. "W-why can't I move? What did you do blood sucker?!" He yelled.

"Paul your in a hospital and it was not Carlisle that did this." I said adding stress to the name.

"What, Lil how could you do this?" Paul asked now confused.

"I dont know Paul, Ashley and I met them when we first moved back here, I know that much. But anyway, yes Carlisle is my boyfriend. And before you ask, I didn't tell you because I knew you would react this way." I said in one breath now pacing back and forth between them.

Paul sighed. "Okay look Lil, I'm sorry, but your going out with a vampire." He growled following me with his eyes.

I stopped between them and slapped Paul. It did sting a little but I would be fine for the moment. "You dont think I know that? Just like I know about the wolf thing. I'm not stupid and I'm not that little fragile freshmen that you use to know. You have an imprint now, why are you still protecting me?" I asked, my voice fading into a whisper. Why did I unfreeze Carlisle? He may feel hurt now but then again he needs to listen.

"Because Lilia you were my first love and now I still want you in my life as family, as a sister." Paul explained with saddened eyes.

I nodded understanding. "Then you have to promise me that you will not try to harm Carlisle or his family, and be there for me or Ashley as brotherly support." I explained calmly looking directly into his eyes.

"I promise. But if he hurts you...." He said staring into mine.

"Thank you." I smiled. I turned to Carlisle now and placed a hand on his shoulder. Carlisle walked back a little, now able to move. "You're gonna have to move him so he stands on the floor." I said Carlisle nodded, pushing him back so he was now standing.

"Now wh-" I broke him off by freezing him again.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that but I felt that you needed to."

He nodded understandingly and quickly pushed his lips to mine, in a heated kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck loving the feeling of his could lips on mine. I could feel his hands wrap around my waist and I took this chance to slid my tounge across his bottom lip. But sadly he pulled away.

"What was that for?" I asked out of breath, opening my eyes just slightly.

"To let you know that your mine and mine alone."

I shook my head giggling. "You know after I unfreeze the rest we're going to have another conflict."

He sighed. "Then we might as well get it over with." Carlisle said staring into my eyes. With that, I let time continue the way that it should, before all of this started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe? :D

Ashley will try to update today, hope you guys like it!