Blessings and Nightmares

Two.

"Ah Miss Foster we're done here. We would like our pay now." One of the workers said standing in the kitchen door way.

I nodded. "Of course. How much?" I asked leaning over the breakfast bar and looking up at him, silently relieved that I had gotten a full college scholarship and had enough money saved up in my bank account for at least 2-3 months plus the money that we inherited from our parents.

"It'll be a total of $65 even." He replayed looking down at a clip board.

I simple turned back to my check book and wrote a check out for $65 then walked over to the strong man and handed it to him. He smiled as thanks and walked out shutting the front door behind him. I sighed thankful that there was finally a peace surrounding our apartment. I rubbed my temples basking in it, then smiled thinking that it was a little to quiet.

I skipped into the living room deciding to see how my beloved sister and soon to be niece were. But I stopped as I spotted Ashley sleeping peacefully on our plush red couch.

It was still weird thinking it was ours. But I knew our parents were dead and I understood why they died and that who ever did this to them would pay some time in the future. But what I couldn't understand was why they were drained of blood. I mean vampires suck blood but vampires aren't supposed to exist. Then again I like to keep my mind open to possibilities.

Then there was this whole thing with Ash getting raped. I now she'll be scared for the rest of her life, but maybe having a baby will help her mentally. But then again how do I know for sure. I sighed again. At least she hasn't dwelled on the rape to much....As far as I could tell. And at least she talks to me about it. Hardly. Which I'm also thankfully for I mean even though Ashley has to have a therapist doesn't mean that she shouldn't be made to talk. That's what most teens or anyone have a problem with, is talking to a random stranger, that knows nothing about them. It makes me agitated about how most therapist do that to there patients.

I sighed knowing that I had to be strong for the both of us. The door-bell rang while i was standing against the kitchen door frame and I smiled knowing that it was our food. I payed the guy in cash seeing as it wasn't that much anyway. Then debated on whether to wake up Ashley or not.

I'll give her a couple more hours. I thought tiptoeing back into the kitchen with our meals before slipping Ashley's into the microwave.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK i hope u like it^_^ and please comment^_^