Blessings and Nightmares

Amazed

Home. It felt nice, not being all cooped up in a friggin' hospital room for almost a week. And even though I wasn't at the apartment, the Cullens' home felt nice to me. I felt sort of like I was intruding on the 'family' but everyone had something to say about it.

"You're my new little sis! You are totally welcomed here!" Emmett had cheered, but he couldn't pick me up and swing me because I was still sore.

"You're so much more than family to us, Ash." Rose and said with a smile.

"You're my shopping buddy and my darn siister! Don't think like that! Oh! And, don't tell Edward I told you, but he's planning on taking you out soon." Alice giggled.

Carlisle had welcomed me in a nice and comfortable embrace. "You are like a daughter to me, although the situation with your sister is rather odd, but it will all work out in the long run."

Edward was such a different story, but it was a perfect one. "With just the smallest time we've had together since you arrived in Forks, I've fallen amdly in love with you, and now Blaire. You are both just so amazing, and I cannot bear it if you weren't here." He kissed me after that, but tenderly.

I was sore all over, and Carlisle and simply informed me that painkillers could help up to a certain extent. I guess I could take a little bit of pain, couldn't I? Right, I could.

Edward's cold hand wrapped gently around my waist as he led me up the stairs of the house, and soon opening it for me and leaving enough room for Rose to come in with my sleeping daughter nestled in her arms. Rosalie would have been a good mother, and amazing one. And that's why along with Lilia, I chose Rose to be Blaire's God Mother.

Alice wasn't hurt, and she didn't even notice too much. She only made me promise to have Alice be Blaire's personal stylist and I couldn't agree more. Blaire would be so spoiled, and just so lucky to have all of these amazing people around.

When I had found out that Seth imprinted on my daughter, I wasn't mad, nor was I overly thrilled. I could pretty much only trust Jake with my life - in a wolf form and human form. But Seth had promised that he'd take the best care of her and would treat her like the princess that she was. I couldn't just deny him, not with all of the strength and truth in his voice.

"Alright, Ashley. You should probably relax on the couch, and just rest. You need to heal." Carlisle was right. I needed to relax and just enjoy the peaceful time that I had, before I had to actually be the mother I didn't think I could actually be.

"You're a perfect mother." Edward whispered against my ear. A thrilling shock zapped through my spine, making me feel the strong love and bliss that I'd never felt before.

I nodded and sat myself down on the couch. Edward had me lay down and rest my legs on his lap. He didn't mind this at all, didn't fuster around or complain. He was absolutely too friggin' perfect.

Alice skipped into the room and over to the side where my head was. She began to play with my hair and hum a certain tune that I wasn't quite familiar with. "What do you want, Alice?" I asked. She was always like this when she wanted something.

Alice dropped my hair back onto the couch and kneeled down beside me. "This weekend, we are shopping. You, Rose, and I. I saw us, and you'll be perfectly fine by Thursday, which is in two days. Oh, please please please?" She put her hands together and gave me the puppy dog look.

"But I have to get back to school, Alice. I need to finish this year and then I'll be done. I've worked so hard just to get ahead, and I don't want to go back down."

Alice dismissed my complain. "I talked to the school, and you can finish that rest of the year at home. We'll all be helping you. Jasper especially, because he's just so smart." She swooned. I snapped her out of it with a groan.

"Fine, I'll shop with you. But what about Blaire?" I asked.

"The boys will watch over her, silly."

I gasped and turned to look at all of the boys, who were smiling innocently at me. "But - but..."

"Carlisle will be here, and Edward will too. Emmett and Jasper are the most....immature out of the group, but they'll behave." Alice explained. I groaned again and shifted slightly on the couch.

"Okay, fine." I pointed over to Jasper and Emmett who were beginning to laugh just before I glared. "Do anything to my baby, I will personally kill you."

Emmett rolled his eyes and placed his hands on his hips. "Girl, you don't need to worry." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

And this whole time that everything was going on, Edward did nothing but look at me. Not the horrible 'i'm going to murder you' staire, but the 'Gosh, I am so in love with you' stare. I smiled and reached my hand over to touch his. How could in just a short amount of time, I be completely in love? I trusted him, which I thought that I'd never be able to trust any guy ever again.

But Edward was different. Different in the best darn ways, and different in the most perfect conclusions.

Rose came in, interrupting my thoughts, while holding Blaire. "She's fussing for you, Ashley." She handed me over the crying Blaire.

Rose helped pull my up so I was sitting, and I began to cradle Blaire and calm her down. It was an instant change when Blaire's eyes met mine. She had stopped crying suddenly and just looked into my eyes, and then a small smile crawled up onto her gently face.

"She's smiling at me." I whispered, completely in my own world with my daughter. I kissed her cheek which amde her smile more, "I love you Blaire, you're so beautiful."

She giggled and opened up her tiny hand and grabbed for my hand. I let her hold onto my finger since her hand was too small to hold into mine. I absolutely adored, Blaire, and she was everything to me.

"She finds you to be extremely amazing." Edward said. I looked up and met my eyes to him.

"You can read her thoughts?" I asked, shocked.

He nodded, "Yes, and it's quite the cutest thing ever. But she mostly thinks about you, and worries when you're not around. Like earlier, and when she saw you, she was amazing."

I smiled down at Blaire. "You amaze me, as well, Blaire." I looked back up at Edward who was now staring down at Blaire. Blaire's gaze had gone over to Edward, too.

Edward gasped, and tried to hide a smile. "What?" I asked.

"She - well - Blaire thinks that I am her father..."

And what could I do but smile?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, we're sorry for it being so long to update. We needed ideas and time.

Hope you guys like it! Comments and Subscribes are awesome. :D

Here is a message from Lilia:

if anyone wants to message me a situation and a name that u want u could be featured in the story...cause i just now came up with this idea for my career in the story and I could get fans involed.

if this works then ur character will have an appearence in the story as one of my patiences....of course if u dont want to u dont have to...but i kinda hope this works...if u have any questions about it then ask in a comment and i'll reply on ur page...thank for reading^_^