Blessings and Nightmares

So Much More Than A Kiss

"Alice! Give her to me, it's my turn!" Rosalie whined as she reached out for Blaire who was currently resting peacefully in Alice's arms.

"No!" Alice retorted back, giving Rose a small playful glare. Rose groaned and began to pout. Edward chuckled and shook his head.

"You're all being ridiculous." edward mumbled under his breath, but everyone heard clearly. Rose hissed at him but slammed her cold hand over her mouth as Blaire began to stir. I let out a giggle at her childish antics.

I sighed and layed my head on Edward's shoulder as we watched Rose and Alice still bicker back and forth about whose turn it was to hold Blaire. To be completely honest, I felt it was my turn to hold her. After all, she is my daughter.

Edward chuckled and apparently got a glimpse of my thoughts because he turned to Alice and said, "Might you want to hand Ashley her child? You know, her child?" I laughed and reached up to peck Edward's cold cheek.

Alice glared at Edward as she gracefully danced over to the couch that we were currenlty resting on. Atleast, I was resting more so. Alice gently handed over Blaire who was still sleeping peacefully, before zooming out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"She is so stubborn." Edward muttered.

A small high gasp sounded from the kitchen. "I heard that, mister!" Alice cried with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"You were meant to." He called back over to her. I covered Blaire's tiny ears as Rose and Edward began to disguss Alice's problems rather loudly so Alice could hear greatly.

I let out a groan, "Could you guys not talk to loudly? You are vampires, are you not?" They both nodded solemnly. "You can hear from far away destinations, can you not?" They both nodded again before apologizing.

Rose let a smirk cross her face as she looked over at Edward. He smiled gratefully at her and nodded. I knew what was going on, and rolled my eyes.

"You know, I may not be all cool and powerful like you guys, but I do surely know that you're thinking rude things about Alice." I grumbled.

"Thank you, Ashley." Alice said in her high-chimed voice, kissing my cheek quickly before zooming back into the kitchen.

"How did she-? Oh, that's right. Ha, brain fart." I shook my head and laughed at myself.

"You know you are quite special, and extremely powerful." Edward whispered into my ear, sending shocks down my spine. I bit my lip reflexively and just shrugged. He was so perfect, and even if I did want him in that way, I couldn't... Fewer thoughts from before flahsed through my head.

"Close off your thoughts, please. I can't bear to hear such painful thoughts of...that. And us...more so together physically." He almost whimpered.

Rose scoffed in disgust and rose from her seat. "Ugh, you two are terrible - well not as bad as Emmett and I." She winked at me before running off and up the stairs.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"No, I am. you're going through so much right now and we hardly have any time for us." He stopped, opened his mouth and then closed up again.

"Is there even an us?" I whispered, closing the view just around Edward.

"Would you like there to be an us?" He asked, leaving a kiss on my cheek. I couldn't say no to him, it didn't feel right. And he seemed so perfect and just right for me.

"I do, more than - anything." I breathed. A smile appeared on Edward's face and he gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"I think she can rest in the crib for a few...minutes." Edward smiled as he took Blaire out of my hands and put her gently in the crib next to the opposite couch. Once Edward was back I hardly had time to react before his cold lips were molding into mine.

He kissed me fast and passionately at that. His cold hands trailed small circles on my hips as I laid down on the couch. OUr lips contorted together blissfully and a small growl came out of Edward's mouth. I felt horrible for how much he wanted us physcially. But he knew how far I'd go.

My hands tangled in his messy but gorgeous bronze hair and I pulled him closer to me. Our bodies had no space between them, and we were definitely on eachother. Edward's hands took hold of my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Pulling me up and off the ground, he somehow managed to press me against the wall.

Edward began to mumbled something but soon stopped and let out a moan instead as I attached my lips to his neck. His cold skin sent shivers up and down my spine, and I wanted him so much more. But again, I couldn't do it I needed to wait for the right time. But this - what we were doing, that was alright for now.

Edward's hands began to travel up my back and the coldness radiating off his skin and onto mine made me arch my back and grasp to him tighter, wanting him impossibly closer to my. He pulled my lips off of his neck and back onto his lips and soon out lips were rotating quickly on and off each other's.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat and I gasped as Edward and I turned to face Carlisle standing in the front of the living room. "The living room is not the place for such physicallity, and you know that."

"Sorry." I mumbled and pulled my face down into the dip of Edward's neck. I could feel the heat forming on my face and I knew that I was blushing atleast 10 different shades of red.

"Don't be, love." Edward mumbled into my ear. He apparently was not over this little charade that was ended by Carlisle. Edward helped me out of his grasp and we both fell back down onto the couch. Rosalie walked in with a smirk on her face and her hands holding onto her lover - Emmett.

"Damn, so close." Emmett teased, shooting a wink my way. I flipped him off and giggled when he gasped in dramatic tease.

~

I was currently laying my head down on Edward and curled up to his amazing structured body. Edward would kiss the top of my head every now and then, and then leave small kisses on my cheek, and sometimes on my neck.

Rosalie and Emmett would tease me as Edward would resume his position facing the television. I'd flip them off again, and they'd fein hurt. And just as I began to drift off after another round of teasing, glass shattered in what I believed to be the kitchen.

"What the-?" Emmett began. Alice ran into the room, eyes wide with shock and worry.

"Alice, what's going on?" Carlisle filed into the room, mostly showing concern for whomever.

"It's Lilia." Alice said, barely above a whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY. I have updated!

Sorry it took so darn long, it's just that I had NO effin' idea on how I'd
type it up. So, hopefully you like. If not, oh well IDGAF. xD

<3