Blessings and Nightmares

Why?

I was woken up by a freezing splash of water to my face. I stared at the five faces that had kidnapped me.

They were obviously vampires but I wanted to know why they had kidnapped me in the first place.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked trying to muster up what little courage i had left.

The man who knocked me out last night answered. " I my dear have the gift to see a persons past. And so we would like for you to join our little convent."

Thy want me for my ability. I thought understand the hidden meaning. I looked and studied the other faces in the room. Analyzing the situation.

There were two girls with three males, and we seemed to be in a type of shed that had been abandon in the woods.

The roof was linking slightly and the windows was fogged up from the weathering. It was also lightly snowing outside. So i could only think that I was somewhere near Canada.

"Are you going to give me a choice?" I asked.

"Yes. We are giving you one day to think about it and we are leaving Maghan here to guard you." The 'leader' explained as the others walked out the door, while the leader followed soon after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well i think I'll leave you off here...LOL tell me ideas about what could happen and where the vampires could have gone and i might just be able to feature ur idea in the story^_^ so please coment^_^