Blessings and Nightmares

Three

I rolled over, groaning slighty. I was still tired, and Boo was keeping me up all night. She shouldn't be kicking this much, I thought. But this was my first time, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

"Ash! I had to enroll you in school! Surprise!" Lilia ran in yelling. Great.

I nodded then sat up, waiting for Boo to kick. I sighed in relief when I thought of her sleeping in my little womb. I got up and went to change and get ready for school.

"Wear something cute, bet there will be cute boys there." Lilia joked, leaving my room.

Rolling my eyes, I went into the bathroom to vomit the nothingness in my stomach. Being pregnant did have it's ups and downs.

~

Lilia parked on the side, turning to smile at me. "You're going to do fine. Don't worry about what others say. Don't let them tear you down." She quoted.....my mother's words - which she said when I was first going into elementary school.

I sighed, "Yeah, okay." I timidly smiled before waddling my way out of the car, and up to the school building.

When I found my way to the main office, a small petite white haired lady looked up to smile at me. "Good morning! I've never seen you around before. New student?" She asked, as if we were close.

I nodded solemnly, feeling a bit awkward. The secretary handed me a few papers; one being my schedule, another some sort of slip.

"You'll need to get this signed by all of your teachers, then bring it back to me at the end of the day." She pointed to the yellow slip that I held in my hand. I nodded, walking off to search for my first class.

Schedule:
Biology
Geometry
History
Lunch
Gym
AP Euro


Sighing, I found my first class and gave my slip to the teacher. He looked up, smiling gently... After he looked at my baby bump.

"I'm Mr. Berney. It's nice to meet you..." He looked down at the paper, "Ashley Foster. Take a seat over there, next to Alice Cullen. Alice?"

I looked over to see a beautiful, pale, small girl raising her hand, and jumping in her seat as if she had to pee. I stifled a grin and took my seat next to her, just as the bell rang.

"Hi! I'm Alice." She smiled. Nodding in recognition I turned my attention to the front, jotting down any important notes.

Throughout my first few classes, I had met Alice, her boyfriend Jasper, and a couple Rosalie and Emmett. They were all too beautiful to be real. Alice had told me the story of them being adopted by Dr. Carlisle Cullen - whom Lilia would be working with, I believed. And that their step mother, was killed in some sort of attack. I found that quite odd, but it was sad to know that they had lost the closest thing to a mother...

Rosalie had made me feel somewhat better about myself. She talked about how she wanted children, but couldn't. I just nodded slightly in understandment. Why was she telling me this? I couldn't tell you, I was pretty confused myself. But Rose - which is what she told me to call her - and I had come some what closer over the few classes of my first day.

On to lunch, which I dreaded most, because most of the public would be there. I'd get stared at. Some disgusted expressions from some girls. Wide-eyed ones from some guys. I mean, I'd admit that I was pretty, but not enough to believe what those boys saw in their eyes.

Rose invited me to sit with her and her family, to which I accepted. I had no one else to sit with anyways. When I sat down, Rosalie beamed a smile towards me, I slightly smiled back. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat. Which neither did these Cullen's. Odd, but I ignored the nagging pain in my head.

"Oh, yo Edward!" Emmett boomed, making me jump out of my seat, shocked out of my thoughts.

I looked up and saw what I believed to be a God. No, what an understatement. He was much more beautiful than a God. I couldn't put my finger on exactally what my heart was telling me, so I just labeled him as the most beautiful thing in my world.

He looked over to me, sending me a crooked smile. I looked down quickly, feeling the shades of red splashing out of my cheeks.

"Hello, who is this?" His dazzling voice sent me in an unknown frenzy. I bit my lip, still looking down. I could feel his presence as he took a seat across from me.

"This is my-" Rosalie stopped. I looked up to see Alice glare at her. Rose rolled her eyes. "Fine. This is our friend, Ashley. She's new here." She smiled over to me, I grinned lightly back.

"Ahh, it is so nice to meet you, Miss Ashley." Edward smiled, taking my hand carefully, kissing it like a gentleman. I looked down again, feeling the blush come back to my cheeks. All I could do was nod.

"Aww, she's blushing!" Emmett cheered. I looked up through my hair to see Rosalie punch him in the arm. Hard.

"Ow! Damn Rose!" He groaned, then turned to me. "I'm sorry, Ashley." He smirked, to which Rose smacked him. "What?!" He asked, incredously.

"Nothing." Rosalie smiled, kissing Emmett on the cheek. "I love you..." She trailed off, unsure on if Emmett would forgive her.

He smiled back, kissing her, "Aww, babe! I forgive ya." He said.

While watching this, I could feel Edward's eyes on me, but I ignored it. Then I felt my stomach churn in pain. I gasped, grabbing my stomach out of reflex.

I closed me eyes, biting my lip. Rosalie's voice sounded worried, "Ashley? Are you alright?"

I nodded, my eyes still closed as Boo kicked again. I held back a groan, but it still apssed through my pale lips.

"No, you're not. I'll take her to Carlisle." Edward said, panicking slightly.

"No, I will." Rosalie hissed.

Glaring Edward went up to her, "No, you will not. I will." I could see his face soften up, as if he was begging or something.

Rose sighed, "Fine. Be careful with her." Her words shocked me. We hadn't even known eachother a whole day and she was this worried about me. Heh..

I felt a cold hand on my arm. I looked up to see Edward, he lifted me out of the chair and rushed me out of the cafeteria. We passed the main office, the secretary looked worried.

"Excuse me? Where are you going?" She asked hesitantly.

Edward looked over to her, "To see my father. She's having stomach pains." He explained shortly before taking me out to his car. A Silver Volvo lit up in my eyes when he opened the door for me.

He was on his side in a flash. "We'll be there shortly." He said calmy, already driving onto the main road. I nodded, keeping my eyes closed, still biting my lip.

Atleast five minutes alter, the car stopped and Edward was lifting me into his arms, bridal style. "This will go by much faster like this." I could hear him smirk, just with the tone of his voice.

"Ash? What happened?!" I heard Lilia scream, I opened my eyes to see her running my way.

"Stomach pains, or something." Edward said easily.

"Carlisle, let's get her checked into a room." Lilia said, panicking. A pale, beautiful blonde haired-man walked gracefully over to us. His face serene, yet serious.

"Edward, take her to room 215, I'll go get my supplies." He turned to Lilia, smiling timidly. "Please go with, and set up anything that is needed.

With that, Edward and Lilia carried me off in a room and set me down on that stupid, uncomfortable bed/table thing. Carlisle came in with a machine. The ultra sound machine. I've seen it before. Old appointments, which brought back painful memories when I saw my mother smiling widely when we had found out the sex of the baby. She hugged me, telling me how excited she was.

I shooked involuntary, opening my eyes abruptly. "Ash? You okay?" Lilia's voice filled with concern. I nodded, laying my head back.

Edward sat in the chair to my left, Lilia held my right hand. Carlisle then lifted up my shirt, just below my breasts, revealing a big stomach, looking like it was going to explode. Almost.

"Alright, let's see what's going on..." He trailed off, placing the cool gel onto my stomach. Then he placed the sonar onto my belly and moved it around. He stared at the screen in front of me.

I sighed quietly, getting impatient. I wanted Boo to be safe. Lilia looked down at me. "Boo's gonna be okay, I promise." She smiled, reasuringly.

Edward and Carlisle looked at her, confused. She sighed, "Nick name for the baby. Long story short, I used to scare Ash when she was younger. So, yeah." She smiled at Carlisle, who just nodded, turning back to the screen.

"Well," He took off the sonar, wiping the excess gel from my belly. "Boo is perfectly fine and healthy. She's just wanting to come out soon than the due date. How many months along are you?"

I looked over to Lilia frantically. "Shell be eight months in two days." I sighed in relief for her answering.

Nodding, Carlisle spoke again. "Well, she's being a fiesty one. try to keep as much stress out of your mind, if that's possible. We'll make an appointment for a check up in a few weeks." With that, he smiled at me and turned to leave the room.

Lilia sighed, "Ugh." I looked at her confused. She shook her head, "Nothing. I'll tell you at home." I nodded, looking over to Edward who was smirking.

"Edward? Would you mind taking her back to our apartment? I won't be home til later on tonight." Lil asked.

"Of course. Directions?" He asked. Lil wrote down the directions, kissed my forehead and left the room.

I tried to get up, but Edward has lifted me up, and began to walk to the parking lot. I leaned my head on his chest, not caring what he thought. I was exhausted and I just wanted to sleep forever. Which would never happen.

~

"Have a good night, Ashley." Edward smiled, leaving me standing at the apartment door. I walked inside, kicking off my shoes and waddled over to my bed.

I sighed as I fell onto my comfty bed. I looked at my big stomach. "I guess you want to come out to see your mommy sooner, huh?" I whispered. A kick came from her, letting me know that she did, in fact, want to see me.

I smiled, sitting myself up on my bed. "Ugh." I groaned, not wanting to get up to grab my TV remote. Well, I thought. I have this for a reason... Personal gain isn't much to tire over. I'm pregnant for Christ's sake.

I smirked at myself, focusing on the remote that was on my dresser. It levitated into the air, floating over to me. I let it drop into my hand and turned on the TV. But I soon felt too exhausted to watch TV, so I closed my eyes, and dreamt of Boo, and wondered if she'd be gifted like Lilia and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, how do you guys like it? xDD

TEEEHEEEE. :D

Yeah, it's long. GO CRY ABOUT IT. :)