Blessings and Nightmares

Finally!

The leader glared down at me before jerking his head to Meghan. "Patrick hypnotize them."

Patrick nodded walking in front of me staring into my bright hazel eyes. I stared back hypnotized by how Patrick's eyes turned from a bright red to an amazing blue. But as he walked away I found that I could not move.

'No! Stop!' I yelled in my head thankful that my powers still work. But finding that I still could not move. 'Please Carlisle.' I prayed unfreezing time. Patrick had now hypnotized Meghan as well.

"Now to die a slow and painful death." The leader hissed slaming his foot down on my leg, causing it to break in half. I heard the sickening snap and wanted to scream bloody murder.

I could feel the intense pain shooting up my leg and feel the slight tears spilling from my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" The vampire taunted kicking me in the ribs next.

I felt my rib break. But in the next second Carlisle had was standing over me and I was taken out of my trance. I smiled up at him as he untied the ropes that bound my hands. I through my arms around his neck embracing him.

Carlisle picked me up bridal style as I buried my face into his neck, not wanting to see the fight going on around me.

"Wait! Don't hurt Meghan!" I yelled before Carlisle ran me out of the cabin and into the snow covered woods. "Where are we going?" I asked freezing with the on coming rush of cold air.

"To the nearest hospital. Your leg needs to be casted." He said seriously.

"But what do you plan to use as a story?" I asked more worried about him then myself.

"I'll think of something, just please do not argue with me right now." Carlisle said holding me closer to his chest. I could only nod my head feeling safe in Carlisle's arms trying to forget about the pain in my leg
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the chater being short and taking so long. both mine and Ashley's computers are messed up. but If i have time i type in class since my photography teacher doesnt care as long as i have my work finished. anway I have been able to start a new atory totally origanal and by myself witch i already have 4 comments on so u can ceck that out.^_^