One Day in Your Life

What's next?

I woke up the next morning next to Gavin. I remembered the events that took place last night and realized that so much happened. 

I didn't feel like getting out of bed but I had to go do something important. 
I left a note on the bed where I was previously laying, saying that I would call him back as soon as I could.

I really didn't know why I was going to do what I was going to do, but if I didn't I wouldn't be to satisfied.

I arrived at his house and knocked on the door. I was then met with Michaels face adorned with a black eye. I instantly felt guilty for what Gavin did.

"Are you here to give me another black eye too?" 

"Michael, I'm really sorry about that. You deserved it, but I feel really bad."

"Is that all you wanted to say? To tell me how much I deserved it? Honestly, I don't need your sympathy." he said going to shut the door but I stopped him.

"Michael, can we please just talk about last night?"

He stepped out of the house, shutting the door behind him.

"What is there to talk about Cassidy? Tell me." He gave me a look that looked somewhat hurt and mad.

"Why did you do that to me?" 

"I didn't do anything to you Cassidy."

I gave him a look of disbelief. Was he really denying this right now?

"Michael, I'm hurting right now. You only wanted to get into my pants and I made it clear to you that I had strong feelings for you. Don't try and deny what you did."

"And you don't think I'm hurting? The only things girls ever want from me is to get them in bed so they can get some sort money out of me. You don't think I know by know that you are probably out to get the same?  I know better. That's what all girls want from me."

"That's not true! I poured my fucking heart out to you everynight we would hang out. I told you my fears, my thoughts, everything. If anything you should know me better. I'm not like other girls Michael. I had real feelings for you." At this point I had tears in my eyes.

I then felt his arms wrap around me. 

"I'm so stupid Cassidy. I'm sorry I'm sorry. I'm such a jerk. Please don't cry."

I looked up at him and his eyes looked more hurt then before and they gave me a look of honesty.

He then kissed with so much passion that my knees went weak. He held me up and I allowed myself to kiss him back with the same amount of passion he put into it.That was until the image of Gavin popped into my head and I pulled away.

"I can't. I'm with Gavin. God, I'm a horrible girlfriend.

"You- you're with Gavin now?" He once again gave me that sad look.

"Cassidy, if you plan on just playing me then please just leave because I have had enough of girls who can't keep their word. I won't let myself get hurt again."

"Michael, I don't want to hurt you. Gavin is a nice guy, I need to give him a chance.",

"So, you're choosing him." he nodded his head, "I guess this is the end here then. I'll see you around." He began walking back to his house.

"Michael!" I yelled after him and he turned.

I walked up to him and kissed him. I felt butterflies going through my stomach as he pulled me closer to him. My lips against his smooth ones felt right.

"I don't want this to end."

"It doesn't have to." He said.

"But Gavin. "

"I'll think of something." he smiled, "Join me for breakfast?"

"Id love to but I really need to get back home."

"Come on, I'll make you the best breakfast you've ever had and then we can go for a swim or just cuddle in the backyard." 

"I like the way you think. I'll just have to call my mom first and tell her to make up some excuse for Gavin. "

"Come on." he smiled pulling me into the house.

------—--------------------------

"That breakfast was pretty good don't you think Cass?"

I smiled,"it was actually incredible."

"How about that swim now? Oh wait, we can do something else since you forgot your bathing suit."

"Or I could just use what I'm wearing underneath." I said in which he licked his lips.

"That's a good idea." he laughed.

I first took my shirt off followed by my pants. I then realized that I had decided on wearing a thong this morning. I was going to pull my jeans back up before Michael saw.

"Looks like Cassidy isn't a fan of covering up." He snickered.

Well, he saw me so what's the point now?

I put my hair in a ponytail and sat on the edge of the pool. I watched as Michael swam over to me. I couldn't help but stare at how sexy he looked.

I found myself biting my lip.

"Like what you see?" 

I blushed but responded anyway.

"I love what I see."

"Oh yeah? Well I love what I see too. Especially that view you gave me a minute ago." He said, rubbing my leg.

I couldn't sit still, as the skin contact began to drive me crazy.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Good thing I'm so light underwater, or else I'd be to heavy to be picked up." he began leaving a trail of butterfly kisses  as he buried his face into my neck.

His lips just drove me insane. He noticed this and began to kiss me. Our tongues slowly began to get to know each other and his hands moved down to my bare buttox where he squeezed them.

I whimpered as he did so. I haven't felt such pleasure outside of sex.

 Before I knew it we were inside his living room. Gavin was far from my mind at the moment. The only things that were running through my head were Michael, and how much I wanted him.

Almost like a mind reader he slowly began to kiss down my stomach going side to side kissing my hip bones.

He looked up at me for permission to continue and I parted my legs. He continued down by kissing my inner thighs extremely slowly then moving to the next. 

I couldn't believe what we were about to do. How bad I wanted it. At this point I really didn't care about what was happening. From what I learned last time, I realized that as long as I wanted it, I was ready. 

He removed the thong I was wearing and threw it across the room. In one quick movement his head went straight back in between my legs. I let out a moan as his tongue did things I didn't even know were possible.

With the way his tongue was working my sensitive area, my mind wandered off to think of what his member could do.

My fingers lightly pulled on his hair as he brought me closer to my orgasm.

He kissed his way back up to my lips and whispered,"Someones into getting a Brazilian wax done."

I blushed at his comment and flirtatiously told him to shut up.

"I don't like hair that isn't on my head." I said making him laugh.

"There's something about you Cassidy." He said letting me cuddle into his side.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"The opposite actually. You're a complete package. You're everything I ever wanted."

"Maybe it was fate that brought me here today. Sent me here to have the most amazing guy go down on me." I laughed in which he blushed.

"Glad you enjoyed it."

"Michael, where do we go from here?"

"I want to be with you Cassidy, but what about Gavin? We can't go anywhere until you aren't with him, the only way is if we keep doing what we're doing right now, but I don't know how much longer I want to be kept a secret."

"I hope not much longer." I smiled.

"I can't wait until you're mine. So I can let the whole world know that you belong to me."

"I'll do my best to put an end to things with me and Gavin. "

"I hope. Are you gonna stay the night? My big bed does get extremely lonely sometimes."

"Sounds tempting, but I have to go see my parents and then Gavin of course. I can stop by tomorrow."

"Fine then."

I got up trying to find my clothes only to notice I left them outside by the pool. 

"What?"

"I left my clothes by the pool."

He laughed and went out to get them.

"You know you should really stay and take a quick shower before Gavin finds out what we were up to."

I nodded and handed him my clothes to put in the dryer.

I got out about 10 minutes later and got dressed. 

I turned to see Michael standing by the door.

"You know I haven't changed my mind about having you be the main girl on tour."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Are you a fast learner?" 

"I've been told."

"Good. The tour starts in 3 weeks. I need you to learn the moves before then."

"Well, it allows me to see you more often, so I won't be complaining."

"Oh yeah?" he said grabbing my hips and moving me closer to him,"Practice starts at 5 a.m. Actually I just want to spend more time with you so that's when our practice starts."

"I'll be on time everyday." I said kissing him.

"let me walk you to your car."

"I'm still really sorry about your eye."

"Dont worry about it. It will get better sooner or later. I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah." I gave him one last kiss before I left. 

It was already 9 pm and I had to call Gavin before he got suspicious. Instead he invited me over for dinner.

"So where'd you go this morning?"

I didn't want to lie but I told some of the truth.

"I was with Michael."

"I thought I told you to forget about him."

"Gavin, I had to apologize for what you did. Plus we needed to talk about some stuff."

"First of all, he doesn't deserve an apology and second, what kind of stuff would you need to talk about with that asshole?" 

"Gavin, I'm going to be on the road for about 2 years."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"I'm going to spend the next three weeks rehearsing with Michael. Day and night. I'm gonna be dancing on the Bad Tour. In three weeks."

"This is a bad joke right? You aren't going to do this to me. We just got together Cassidy."

"I know Gavin but I really want to do this."

"Fine. Just forget about all this. Whatever." he groaned walking away into his room.

I sighed and decided that it was my cue to leave. It was barely getting to 10 pm so I figured my parents would still be awake.

Just as I thought, they were busy watching tv. 

"Hey mom, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a second?"

Without a word she got up and followed me in as she knew something was wrong.

"Mom, I did something horrible."

She looked at me giving me a nod to continue.

"I cheated on Gavin, I only went to Michaels so I could apologize and I somehow let him go down on me and now I want to see him and I'm going on tour with him for almost two years and I don't know what to do anymore."

"Slow down honey. Gavin should know that dancing means the world to you. It's not cheating. Of course Michael was going to go down on you about it."

"Mom, do you even know what 'Go down on' means?"

"Isnt that like talking about something?"

"It means I Let him do something to me in my lower area."

"You had sex with Michael?" she asked in disbelief.

"No! Oh god, this is embaressing. mom, I let him give me oral sex."

"Oh my. This seems pretty serious. Honey how do you feel about Gavin?"

"When I look at Gavin, I see high school. I feel that high school love."

"How do you feel about Michael?"

"I don't know, I get butterflies in my stomach when I see him, and when I'm with him I just have this big stupid smile stuck to my face."

"There's your answer. Maybe you just miss being in those young love type of relationships. What you really need to do, is think about what you want in your future."

I smiled and hugged her for the advice.

"So, how was Michael?" She gave me a look that said 'tell me everything'.

"This is awkward, but since you gave me that gossiping look, he was beyond amazing."

"I remember when your father would-"

"Mom! Stop right there before I get scarred for life."

I love Gavin to death, but I don't know what I was thinking when I got back together with him. I had to give him another chance though. Even if I am cheating. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update guys :(
After losing all my drafts, I had the worst case of writers block trying to remember what I had planned out.

I hope this makes up for the time gone. I have two more chapters written out so expect those.

<3