One Day in Your Life

Unexpected Visitors.

Amy and I have gotten really close over time.
I still haven't told her who the father of my baby was though.
I was now 5 months pregnant.

I read a tabloid a few months back when I ran away. I wasn't a huge fan of tabloids but it was about the Bad tour. Michael had a new dancer. 
Tatiana Thumbtzen. I guessed it was the girl that Michael told me checked him out.

I was jealous of her, I really couldn't complain though. I left Michael and I basically left the door open for him. He was free.

Being pregnant wasn't fun. I swear My bladder ran 24/7, I was hungry for the strangest things, I acted like a bitch sometime, I cry almost everyday, and I was getting so big that walking for 5 minutes was tiring. It sucked.

Haven't heard from Gavin since the day before I left. I'm guessing we are no longer a couple. Obviously.

Amy had a boy. His name was Alex. He was the cutest little thing I've ever seen. I take care of him when I don't work and Amy does.

Amy introduced me to a friend of hers who owns a dance studio. I was offered to come work after the baby was born. The girls I would be teaching were too young too recognize me so all was well.

My parents were the only ones who knew where I was and that I was expecting. They told Gavin that I had written them a letter telling them I was fine, but no location. They sent me money from the money I've made with my music. I also still paid my apartment rent. Just in case.

I had about $9,000 in my bank account so I was set for awhile. Amy has let me stay in the house for free as long as I paid all the bills in my house.

They were really generous to me and I am glad I came across people like them.

As I sat in the kitchen eating a fruit bowl my house phone rang.

I answered to the sound of my mom.

"Cassidy, I need to tell you something important!" She rushed.

"What is it?"

"Michael. He came by last night looking for you. He said he's sure we know where you're at."

My heart raced.
"Did you show him the letter?"

"Yes, but then he got mad and said 'Your daughter is somewhere out there alone and you only rely on a letter to know she's okay." 

My mother was worried.

"We miss you honey, let me know how those doctor appointments go. I love you." 

I set the phone down on the island. I was too nervous to eat right now.

 Michael knew something.    

------------------------------------------

*Now 8 months pregnant.*

"I look like a freaking whale!" I complained to Amy.

"Quit being a diva. You'll lose weight with all that dancing you do."

"I better."I groaned. 

"Hey, I forgot to ask you, a friend of mine lives in these apartments and I guess there's some sort of rats all over the building. They need to evacuate the building for about 1-2 weeks. Would you mind if she stayed here for awhile? She's really nice."

"Just as long as she can put up with my moddiness, then sure. When is she coming?"

"Either tonight or tomorrow morning early." I left her an extra key in the flower pot out front so she won't wake you."

Later that night I waited for Amys' friend to arrive. As it began to get dark out, I thought I should just go to bed. She would probably be here in the morning.

I woke up early that morning to the smell of coffee. The lady must be here.It smelled so good I almost ran downstairs.

She wasnt facing me. The girl was around the same height as me, she was black, she had pretty dark hair. 

"Hello." I smiled as she turned around and my smile faded.

"Janet?" I said my voice cracking.

"Cassidy? What are you doing here?" She didn't seem to pleased with seeing me.

"I-" I started.

"First you mess with my brother, You make him think you love him, then you screw around with some guy and get pregnant? Is that why you left him? He hasn't been the same Michael 
ever since you ruined everything." She glared.

"Janet, I didn't mean to. It wasn't some strange guy who got me pregnant. It's Michaels baby." I said quietly as she stared in shock.

"What?"

"I'm having Michaels first child."

"It's Michaels? When did this happen? Does he know?"

"8 months ago. He doesn't know. That's the reason I left."

"You think he didn't want a baby?" She calmed down.

"No! I would ruin his career! He would hate me. The first time we had sex I ended up pregnant. I don't want him to hate me." I broke down into tears.

She gave me a sympathetic look that showed that I was forgiven. She then hugged me tightly.

I never expected Janet to be Amys friend. Let alone, move in with me.

I was due in 2 weeks. The baby was on it's way and the closer those days went by I thought about how I wished Michael was here to see his own son be born.

Janet was helpful with my situation and she kept my place a secret. She understood.

I had arranged for my parents to travel here so they could be here while I gave birth to my first son.

These two weeks would be hectic. I was already nervous and I could tell that it was hurting Janet to keep her brothers baby a secret. I only hoped that I wouldn't ruin the trust between them. 

I only hoped things would go right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!