One Day in Your Life

One More Chance At Love.

It was amazing how things were going right now. It's been a week since the birth of Prince and Michael was determined to be the best father.

It was so cute. He started his project on the tour bus, I was surprised that he actually put a crib and king sized bed in there for us. Michael was a man of his word.

The only thing that bothered me was that I've noticed Michael looked sexier each day that passed. One look from him and I'd get so turned on. The doctor said I have to wait 6 weeks to have intercourse, I was definately not happy about that. The worst part is that Michael was the biggest tease ever.

Even though it seemed that things were great, I still had Gavin to take care of. I promised myself that I had to talk to him. I needed to tell him the truth.

Michael needed to be back on tour in 2 days and I needed to go see Gavin.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" He asked getting in to bed next to me.

"I think it will be better if it's just me. I don't want him to lash out on you."

"What if he tries to hurt you?"

"I doubt it. What if you wait outside his house while I'm in there?"

"Anything for you." he leaned over to kiss my cheek.

Slowly he began moving closer to me, planting butterfly kisses on my neck.

"Once these 5 weeks pass, I'm gonna give it to you so good." I let out a small moan as to how deep his voice was.

"I can't wait either. Stop being such a tease though." I giggled.

"A tease? Me?" he faked being shocked.

"Michael, I haven't had sex in 9 months and you're just so hot and you turn me on so much and I really can't wait until these 5 weeks are over."I rushed out.

"Someones horny." he laughed as I playfully smacked him.

"Someones sleeping on the couch tonight." I said sounding serious.

I could here him gulp as I turned away from him and faked being mad. I could tell he thought I was serious as he got up to grab a blanket and pillow. I heard him quietly shut the door as he walked out.

I walked out quietly to the living room making sure he was asleep. He was sound asleep and I crawled in next to him putting my back to his chest. I pulled the blanket over us and I felt him put his arm around me.

"I knew you'd come back to me."He began to laugh.

"In that case, I'll leave."I said trying to get up.

"No way. You're not going anywhere miss." he tightened his arm around me pulling me next to him closer.

"That's what I thought." I said wrapping my arm around him.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too."

"Get some rest baby. You got a long day tomorrow."

Up until this point I had forgotten about Gavin. Being with Michael made me feel like nothing else mattered. I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but I sure loved him.