One Day in Your Life

That Gavin.

"Gavin, are you mad at me?" I spoke into the phone.

He sighed,"I wasn't mad the other day, I was just frustrated when I saw you and Michael together, it made me wish I was still with Rachel. You two seem so happy."

"Me and Michael aren't together though."

"You aren't? It sure does look like it." He said.

"I do like him a lot, but we aren't together."

He laughed,"Does he know?"

"No."I replied quickly.

"I'm so telling him."

My eyes went wide,"Gavin, you say one word to him about this and I will kill you."

"Aw. Why can't I tell him?" He whined.

"Because I think he likes someone else." My voice got quiet.

"How do you know that?"

"I don't think he trusts me enough to tell me."

"Why don't I hang out with Michael tomorrow?" He suggested.

"How's that going to help?" I asked.

"Oh Cassidy. I'm going to find out who he likes."

"He hardly knows you though." I pushed.

"Simple. I'll get to know him."

"I doubt you'll get it out of him."

----------------------------------------------

Later that day Gavin came over and told me to invite Michael, In which I did.

As we heard the knock on the door Gavin pulled me up from my chair and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Pretend your're taking a shower, and don't come out for another 20 minutes. I'll take care of lover boy." He said shutting the door.

I turned on the water, but stood next to the door in hopes of hearing them talk. Stupid water didn't let me hear anything though. Another minute passed and I was already anxious to get out. Five more minutes passed and I just got in the shower instead. By the time I got out 20 minutes passed. I opened the door and walked out to the kitchen where Michael and Gavin were seated.

"Hey Cassidy." Michael said cheerfully.

I blushed a bit and replied, "Hey Mikey."

"Cassidy, why don't you go put on some make-up?"

"She looks fine like that." Michael said.

"Yeah, but we're going out tonight so she has to go get ready."

"Where am I going?" I questioned.

"Michael suggested we go out to eat tonight."

"Oh, then I guess I better go get ready."

I walked into my room and silently cursed Gavin for doing this to me. I dug through dresses and more dresses and finally picked out a little black dress along with some red heels.

As I went to apply my make up I realized I was extremely shakey.

"Gavin!" I shouted from the bathroom, "Could you come here real quick?"

"Damn girl! Can I get your number?" He joked.

"Just help me put on my make up."

He picked up a red lipstick and black eyeliner.

"And you're good to go. I cant wait to see the look on Michaels face when he sees you."

I stepped out and grabbed my purse.

"I'm ready now."

He turned around and his mouth fell open slightly, I heard Gavin laughing quietly behind me and cleared my throat.

We then all got in my car and left.

As we where eating things got quiet and Gavin decided to speak up.

"I'm gonna make this simple, Michael, do you like Cassidy?"

I nearly chocked on the water I was drinking and Michael scratched the back of his neck.

"Gavin."I said through gritted teeth.

"It's just a question." He smirked.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to the ladies room." I got up and walked away from the table.

I came back a couple minutes later and Gavin and Michael acted as if nothing happened.

"So, they just opened up a new club around here, Mr.Jackson wants to dance with you Cassidy."

"Alright let's go then."

As we got in my car I felt nervous. I had no Idea what the rest of the night would be like. Hopefully it all goes well and Gavin wont ask too much questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? subscribe?