One Day in Your Life

Got the Hots.

Michael has ignored me for a whole month since that kiss. I wasn't over him yet, and the way he acted was making me feel worse.

I last saw him two weeks ago at the VMA's, where he still ignored me even though I was calling his name.

I ended up leaving the VMA's early with tears in my eyes. I couldn't stand being in the same room as him, especially after I found out he had brought his friend Lisa Marie as his date. As I expected I saw myself on the front pages of magazines crying. Shocker.

I was just extremely frustrated with the whole situation.

"Are you sure he heard you calling his name?" Gavin asked for the 100th time.

"Yes! He even turned to look at me and I waved him over." I explained.

"Maybe he said he couldn't "

"No. He turned and moved seats." I said quietly.

He sighed, "I'm sorry Cass. I'll help you though."

"Thanks Gavin." I hugged him and realized how lucky I was to have a best friend like him.

"Hey, no more sad faces,alright?" He smiled,"I have to go now, but stop by my house later and we'll hang out."

Gavin was a man of many surprises, I never expected the crazy things he'd do.

-Later that day-

"How much sugar cookies did you make?" I gasped as he knew I loved sugar cookies.

"Just enough to make us fat."He smiled.

Suddenly, he began to seem a bit rushed.

"Hey can you get me my jacket? It's in my room. In the closet. It's a brown jacket."

I looked at him in a confused way but did as he asked anyways.

"There's no brown jacket in here." I muttered to myself walking out of his closet.

When I opened the bedroom door I fell to the floor as Gavin shoved someone in the room with me.

I shoved the person off of me as I got up and realized that the person was none other then Michael.

I all of a sudden couldn't look him in the eye and went to walk out of the room but Gavin had locked it from the outside. The only way to get in and out of the room.

"Gavin!" I yelled through the door, "Please, Please, open the door!" I begged.

"I told you I would help!"He yelled back.

I sighed and slid down to the floor.

"What are you doing here?"Michael asked

I scoffed, "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?"

He turned away and didn't answer, I then found the courage to say what was on my mid.

"You're fairly good at abandoning friends aren't you?"

He turned to face me,"What are you talking about?

"Really Michael? You don't know what I'm talking about? Let's see, you kissed me, said you regretted it, left, and ignored me for a whole month. Does that refresh your memory."

"You were mad at me."

"I wasn't mad at you when you kissed me, but I'm damn sure mad at you now."

He got up and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"I tried talking to you at the VMA's and you ignored me Michael! Why couldn't you just take 5 minutes of your time to talk to me?"

"I'm sorry that I was too busy thinking about why you didn't notice me the way I noticed you!"

"What are you talking about?"

He began walking forward in which I thought he was heading for the door, but instead he pushed me to the wall and roughly kissed me.

I quietly moaned his name as his lips made their way to my neck.

I soon forgot about all of our problems, I didn't care how much he had hurt me,I wanted to be with him.

"Let me take you home." He whispered and I could only nod as I was speechless.

Gavin had left the door unlocked and I walked out of his house hand in hand with Michael.

-Back at the house-

Michael made it clear that he wanted to be with me in which I gladly accepted.

We laid side by side on my bed in silence when he turned on his side and began to kiss me again, this time more tenderly.

"Let me make you mine." He said and looked into my eyes

"I'm already yours." I smiled.

"Cassidy, I want to make love to you. I want you to be mine."

I looked at him as my heart began to race. We've only been together for a couple hours yet it seemed as if we were together for so much longer.

My head screamed no, but my heart screamed yes. I had to go with my heart on this one, even if it makes me seem like a whore, I always go with what my heart tells me.

I sat up and straddled his hips, leaning down to kiss him.

"Make me yours." I said.

I only hoped that I wasn't doing the wrong thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Listening to MJ's "Got the Hots" inspired me to right this chapter. XD