Keys To My Heart

epilogue

You might find it strange that I fell in love with four different boys, and even stranger that those boys happened to be brothers, but I couldn't help it. Like they say, you can't fight love.

Eric and Tanya's baby boy, Parker Lucas, was going to be celebrating his first birthday in a little over a month. He was the cutest little boy I had ever seen. He had his parents' blond hair, and you could already start to see all of the features of Eric's face on his son. I liked Tanya, too. She was like the sister that I never had. They were the perfect family.

Marc.. He was still recovering from a broken heart. A few days ago, he had found out that his girlfriend of year had cheated on him. He was completely head over heels in love with her, but I guess, she didn't exactly feel the same way about him. I felt bad for him and tried to comfort him as best I could, but he decided that he was going to try out the single life and take advantage of his freedom. He just said that he didn't really want to date anytime soon.

Jordan and Heather were still as strong as ever. They had been together for a few years now, and from the looks of it, she was going to be in his life for a very long time. As much as I didn't like to admit it, she was a great girl. She was funny, and intelligent, pretty--she just had it all. They loved each other, and were perfect for each other in every way possible.

Jared had only one thing on his mind, and that was hockey. He said that he didn't think that having a girlfriend would necessarily be a distraction, but he thought that he would almost neglect and ignore her if he had one. At least, that was what it had sounded like when the subject was brought up. He was just so focussed on making his dreams come true, but really, I couldn't blame him.

None of them had ever even bothered to knock on my door, let alone use their key and unlock the door, not once. And my foolish self would keep waiting, still playing the best friend that wanted to be more than friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad ending, I guess. :[
Thanks for reading and commenting, I appreciate it! :D

So I officially moved into my dorm today and classes start Monday. I'm so freaking excited, not that you care about what's going on in my life or anything. Hahhah But I probably won't post anything for a little bit seeing as I have to get used to the city and everything.