‹ Prequel: Break the Walls
Status: Sequel to Break the Walls.

Forgive Me

Chapter Eleven

“October twenty-six it is,” Alex smiled, pressing his lips against my cheek, pushing the notebook aside.

I rubbed my forehead, glancing up at him, “A month and a half? That’s not enough time to plan a wedding, Alex.”

“It’ll be a rush,” he laughed, kissing me, “Besides, I don’t want to wait too long to have you officially mine.”

I smiled, shaking my head, “There’s too much to plan for that little of time, baby.”

“Ah that’s where you doubt me, love. All we need is: flowers, decorations, invitations, a place to have the wedding, big or small, a place for the reception, the times for each, what religion we’re doing it in, getting a photographer, getting the cake, music, food, pastor, your dress, my suit, color scheme, what we’re doing for our vows— Wow that is a lot, and I’m not even done,” he chuckled, smiling goofily at me.

“Well, you like the date, so we can do it next year,” I patted his shoulder, reaching over and grabbed the notebook, “What you can do is pick your groomsmen, at least.”

“Ugh, why do I have to? That’s going to be overly hard.”

I grinned, getting up and walked into the living room. It had been a couple of days since Alex proposed, and a day since I had gotten my stitches removed. I was still supposed to be taking it easy, but it was hard to.

I loved how Alex was trying so hard to help with the wedding, but that didn’t change the fact that I still had my doubts about him. Granted, he definitely was showing me that he was trying hard to show me how much he cared about the family, but I just couldn’t forgive him just yet.

I sat down on the couch, rubbing my neck and turned on the television. Jack and Rian were over, playing with the twins to give Alex and I time to plan stuff out. I wasn’t complaining, to be honest; I loved it.

I yawned, rubbing my eyes and laid down on the couch. Alex walked into the living room, leaning over the back of the couch and pressed his lips against the side of my head. I giggled lightly, moving over to let him roll over the back and onto the couch behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, allowing me to snuggle into his chest.

“No, no, no,” I groaned, slamming my head onto the table, “You can’t let it be too hot, Jack. God, if you had your own kid, you would’ve burned its tongue off.”

“I’m sorry! I don’t know how to test a bottle,” he pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and stomped his foot.

I laughed lightly, getting to my feet. I grabbed the bottle, turning it over and dabbed some of the formula onto my wrist, showing him that this was how you were supposed to do it. I grabbed the second one, doing the same and walked back to the nursery, handing a bottle to Rian in the process. Jack had followed me back, taking the bottle and went on feeding Adeline.

Watching Rian and Jack feed the twins was utterly amazing. They looked like they had been doing it for years, though they had zero experience.

I walked out of the room and into the living room, grabbing the notebook from last night. I looked over the different categories Alex had scribbled out last night, my eye falling upon the ‘Bridesmaid’ section.

I didn’t really have any friends I talked to anymore. I didn’t want Mandy at the wedding for obvious reasons, along with Alex.

“You okay?” Zack sat down next to me, setting his feet upon the coffee table.

I nodded, “I guess so. I just don’t know what I’m going to do about my part of the wedding. Alex has you guys to be groomsmen, but I don’t have any friends.”

He laughed lightly, earning a stern look from me, “Sorry, sorry. I’m just glad you finally admitted it,” he ruffled up my hair.

“I’m not that much of a loner, am I? I never had friends in high school besides Alex, Jack, Rian and you. Girls were so bitchy back then, though they still are now.”

“I’m sure you’ll think of something, Hails,” Zack smiled, getting up.

This was going to be hard planning the wedding, now that I thought about it for a while. I hoped Alex and I could make it through. I hoped I could figure out some way to make things different.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got an idea for a sequel for this one, guys. :]

I'm going to start getting Hailee out shopping and stuff in the next chapter, and maybe you'll get to see her wedding dress and color schemes and all that.

I guess I just wanted this chapter to be a bit of a realization chapter along with somewhat cute.