‹ Prequel: Break the Walls
Status: Sequel to Break the Walls.

Forgive Me

Chapter Five

It had been two weeks since I told Alex what was going on, and I had come to the conclusion that he wanted nothing to do with the baby.

It wasn’t that he came out and said it, exactly; it was more so the fact that every time he called, he didn’t mention it. Was he ashamed?

“Lee,” Zack jogged into the room, shaking his head, “Come down to the bus, real quick.”

I raised an eyebrow, getting to my feet. My baby bump was a little noticeable, but I didn’t mind. I figured Alex had already told the guys, if he weren’t ashamed.

I stepped onto the bus, opening my eyes widely at the sight.

It was decorated with pink and blue ribbons and balloons, along with a ‘Congratulations Mommy’ cake in the middle of the bunk area.

“Congrats!” Rian, Jack and Zack yelled, along with their crew members.

Alex walked up, wrapping his arms around my torso, “Hey you,” he pressed his lips against mine.

“What’s all this about?” I shook my head, smiling.

“Well, you’re having my baby, and you’ve put up with my for this long, so thank you,” he smiled, kissing my cheek.

It had been two weeks since that make-shift party, and I was still getting baby gifts everyday. Each gift was from the boys, and each one that came in made me smile more and more.

“You can’t tell me you’re okay with this,” Mandy shoved her laptop into my lap, pointing at a picture.

It was a brunette with a skimpy green dress on. She had a more than suggestive look on her face, with her leg hitched up to look as though she had it locked against his hip. Alex stood with a can in hand, with a seemingly not-impressed look.

Immediately I could feel the tears at the corners of my eyes, “Why are you showing me this, anyways?” I pushed the laptop back at her.

“To show you that all men are the same, Lee-Lee,” she shoved it back in my lap, “He’s even with its too!”

I burst out laughing, shaking my head, “That’s Jeffree Star.”

She looked at me, then back at the picture, “Oh.”

The next one was a short, blonde girl. She leaned up, pressing her lips against Alex’s cheek and obviously took a picture of it.

“Mandy, just stop. He knows that he has a child, so he’s not going to do anything, alright?”

Mandy shrugged her shoulders, leaning back into the couch. I turned on the television, getting engulfed in a children’s cartoon.

“Lee-Lee,” Mandy went to put the laptop back into my possession.

“If you put that back into my lap one more time, it’s going to meet the freaking wall in a hurry, Mands.”

I didn’t want to think of Alex cheating on me. I mean, he was happy with being with me and having a kid. Why would he cheat on me? I also figured that if he ever did cheat, then Jack, Rian or Zack would be the first to spill their guts. I guess Mandy didn’t understand that part.

However, if he does feel like he’s tied down, even when he’s out on the road, would that make him want to actually cheat?
♠ ♠ ♠
Her hormones are starting to get her worked up. >.>

I'm sure the next chapter will be way longer. :)

Thoughts?