‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

It was official, Justin had fallen for Natalie. He knew that it was true from the moment that he kissed her that he was in love with her. The only thing that he hated was being apart from her for so long. He was busy promoting for the tour and didn’t have time to see her again, but he made it through knowing that he was going to see her again.

Natalie on the other hand was close to the opposite of what he was feeling.

The kiss only allowed her to develop strong feelings for him, but she wasn’t sure if she was in love with him.

She did feel as if she was free. After managing to work everything out with Summer, she didn’t have to watch Dante. She no longer had to make sure that her little brother was safe, she knew that he was in good hands.

Not only that but she was officially emancipated by the state. She hardly needed any consent for her to do anything anymore.

This small adjustment, caused Natalie’s life to change dramatically. Before she didn’t have time to do anything, she didn’t have time to hang out shop or do normal teenage stuff.

Now that she doesn’t have to worry about it anymore, Natalie doesn’t know how to control herself. She’s fallen in love with her new found freedom. She finds herself going out more, and meeting new people whenever she’s not rehearsing for the tour.

She finds herself being even more flirtatious than she was before. Any guy that flirts with her and she thinks is hot enough, she’ll flirt back, and no where near subtle. She feels as if there’s nothing holding her back, and she loves it.

When Justin finally gets to see Natalie again, he’s glad that she happier and no longer stressed. But he hates some of the ways that she changed. he hates how she flirts with almost any hot guy that she sees.

But what he hates the most is that it seems as if she forgot all about their kiss.

Will the tour bring them closer together or will Natalie continue to go wild and ignore her feelings for Justin?

Now an entry in this contest.