‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Leaving Changed

Natalie’s POV

I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me. I pulled my sun glasses off and set them on top of my head. I smiled as I stared at the words that held my fate, Atlanta International Airport. There were various people outside of the airport. They were all here for different reasons, but none of them were the same as mine.

The sound of the trunk closing caused me to turn around. Bryan had pulled my suitcase and my carry-on bag out of the trunk. He set them down at my feet with a loud groan.

“Seriously, what did you put in here your make-up?” he whined.

I rolled my eyes before picking up my black/silver duffel bag and placing it on my shoulder. “You should be glad that the rest of my bags are being sent to LA instead of me bringing them with me. Then you would have been in some serious trouble” I spoke.

“Or you would have had to carry them on your own” he smirked. I raised my brows as I stared at him.

“Now you and I both know that that’s not true” I corrected.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. “You’re right. You probably would have hustled some guy into doing it for you”

This time, it was my turn to roll my eyes.

Over the past month and a half, a lot of changes have happened in my life. Ever since the day of the audition my life seems to be going uphill. I had already talked to Summer about watching Dante while I was gone, at the time she told me to audition and she would ask her husband. Well he said that it was fine, after hearing about the situation. Once that was settled Summer and Marcus (Maya’s dad) started to treat us as their own kids. Although, Marcus was away for the military we would still talk to him once in a while.

As soon as that was cleared up, I started to have tons more free time then I ever had before. School ending only added to my free time. Maya and I started to go out more and I started to meet and become friends with way more people than I had before. I started to act more and more like a teenager and less like a parent.

That is until one more thing happened, I was legally emancipated. When a child is legally emancipated it is similar to them, being eighteen. They are considered and adult by the court, therefore they no longer need legal guardians. Of course, I informed the court of me having no living situation (technically I wasn’t living with Summer) and my parents’ death so they had absolutely no problem with making me an adult.

This was Marcus and Summer’s idea. Technically speaking, they weren’t Dante’s legal adults, therefore they could take care of him but when it came to school next year they would only be able to do so much. If I was a legal adult then the court would see Dante as my child almost. Then I could give the okay for them watching him while I was gone.

As soon as this happened, I went wild. I felt completely free knowing that I was actually an adult. I started to hang out with Bryan as much as I did with Maya. When I wasn’t with either of them I simply went out, knowing that I didn’t need permission. Once I was out I still started to meet more people and do almost anything that I wanted. I started staying out as late as Summer would allow, only finding myself sneaking back out when she went to sleep.

Then came the guys.

While I was taking care of Dante I never had time to date, but since I wasn’t taking care of him anymore, I had plenty of time. I started to run through guys left and right. I may have only dated 2-3 of them for a short period of time, but I had plenty of boy toys. I had guys from the age of 15 to 19.

How did I get them, with the same tricks my aunt used. Living with her and watching her bring guys into the house I picked up on a few things without knowing it. I had never quite understood how she got so many guys when my aunt was basically average, but once I tried the tricks I completely understood.

I never did go far enough to sleep with the guys, like my aunt did with some of them. That was something I just wasn’t ready for. The guys that were older, were always shocked to find out that I was still a virgin. A few of them would try and get in my pants, but the old Natalie would always come out and I would walk away the same as I did before.

I completely hated the fact that I had learned this from my aunt, but I ignored it. The hotter the guy, the easier it was to ignore.

I wasn’t proud of what I was doing at first, in fact I was ashamed of it. It was all because of one reason, Justin. No matter how many guys there were none of them had the same affect on me as he did.

But I easily convince me self to ignore me feelings for a little while. I told myself that I wasn’t exactly in love with Justin nor was I dating him so it wasn’t as if I was cheating on him. I constantly told myself that these guys were simply flings and boy toys. Every time I told myself this I felt better, until I would make-out with one of the few guys I actually dated. Then I would have to tell myself one thing.

What Justin doesn’t know won’t hurt him or me.Though I still felt like I was cheating on him.

Of course, Maya would constantly bring it up when Summer wasn’t around. Whenever she saw me texting one of the guys she would either leave, or say something about Justin. The Justin thing had always worked….for about two hours. Then I would come back, and see my phone full of new text messages. I would end up sneaking off somewhere and replying to them all only to have the process happen all over again.

Somehow I know that me changing was going to be something that Justin would never expect. I tried to keep his reaction off my mind however. I tried to keep him off my mind for as long as I could. I constantly told myself that I would handle that situation when it happened.

I pulled the handle to my suitcase up causing my purse to slide down my arm, I ignored it. “Look, I’m going to miss my flight, so I better get going” I spoke changing the subject. It was still something I never liked to talk about…unless I was joking.

“Nat wait” Bryan spoke. “You haven’t said good-bye yet” he smiled.

I couldn’t help but laugh. “I said bye to you and everyone else back at the house”

“True” he nodded. “But this isn’t the house” He then opened his arms and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

I smiled and hugged him back. “Dance your ass off little sis” he muttered.

I pulled away from his embrace and continued to smile. “I will”

I then turned on my heel and walked into the airport. When I reached the doors I gave Bryan one last wave before continuing inside.

After 7 minutes in airport security, and 5 minutes of waiting, I was sitting in my seat on the plane on my way to LA. My seat was a window seat in coach, as expected, and next to a business woman. I didn’t mind that she was currently on her laptop typing away, I was planning on blasting my I-pod as soon as I found a song.

As I continued to scrolled through my playlist my emotions were running wild. I was completely excited about flying to LA and dancing on tour. I was about o do the one thing I loved, and get paid for it.

On the other hand I was nervous. I didn’t know what to expect when I saw Justin. I didn’t know if he had forgotten the kiss or how he would react to seeing me.Though, I’ve tried to forget about the kiss on several occasions. I didn’t know how we were going to keep this strictly professional, in fact I didn’t know if Justin was even going to try.Not that I would mind much of he didn’t want to.

I closed my eyes and sighed. “Midnight Romeo by Push Play” began to play in my ears. Although I was trying to focus on the music my mind could only focus on one thing.

Touring with Justin was going to be something I would never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-Da here it is, the first chapter of the sequel. I told you guys that i would work on it today. Besides, it summer, i have plenty of time now.Before i start working anyways

I know that some of you guys completely hate how i changed Natalie but it needs to happen.

How do you think Justin's going to react to Natalie changing?
What do you guys think about Natalie's change?

Comments=Next Chapter