‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Fighting With Allan

Natalie’s POV

Time had flown by the past week. Before I knew it, it was time for me to leave with Justin. It seemed as if the time had passed by quicker than it was before. I hadn’t even noticed that the day was inching forward until it was the night of our last concert before our break.

I didn’t have much time to think about it either. We had shows back to back to back. When we weren’t performing we were on the bus. Overall it was exhausting. Everyone was starting to get slightly antsy whenever it was time to get off the bus. We were all exhausted and ready for our break, even Sabrina was starting to get annoyed, though it hardly showed.

The one interesting thing that had happened over the time, happened over the gossip sites. The gossip sites absolutely loved me and Justin’s friendship. They already had their suspicions about us dating, since our outing in LA but once they found out that I was his back-up dancer, they went insane.

Pictures from the show were posted, and they were trying to find out more about me. They turned practically anything into a juicy story, if we happened to get off the bus together, it turned into a story about what happened on the bus. They had no idea what was happening on the bus and they made it clear that they didn’t know, but that’s what drove everyone insane.

The press hadn’t managed to find my name out yet, miraculously, but a few fans did. When they did, my mail started to increase dramatically. I seemed to get twenty new friend requests on Facebook every day. A few people would of course attach messages to their requests. Some were good some were bad, but many of them were just asking if we were really dating or not. I simply stopped reading them. I stopped going on Facebook as well.

What surprised me that most, was how me and Justin handled the situation. We actually ran with the idea. We didn’t start dating, but I was officially labeled as his alleged girlfriend. I would call him my alleged boyfriend and he would call me his alleged girlfriend. Of course, he would still call me Ally, my new found nick-name, and I would still call him pop-star from time to time.

It seemed like a joke to us. We didn’t take it to seriously and didn’t worry about the press. Nothing had really been said that we needed to worry about. For the most part, everything from the sites was just what if’s and is this happening. Of course, the fans were a different story but for now, we didn’t worry too much about it.

After the show ended and we were back on the bus I changed. Everyone besides Sabrina simply assumed that I was changing into my pajamas and going to bed. I hadn’t bothered to tell them that I was going to the MMVAs with Justin. They were on a need to know bases.

I was too exhausted to care much about what I looked like. For the first time in a while, I simply dressed casual, showing nothing more than normal. I didn’t dress comfortable, I dressed casual. A simply pair of skinny jeans, a shirt, a sweater to go over top, and a pair of converse. I think this was as dressed down as I had been in a while, though at the moment, I could care less. I needed an energy boost.

I was packing a few things that I would need for the trip when I heard footsteps behind me. I didn’t bother to look over my shoulder to see who it was. I simply continued packing and ignored whoever was behind me.

“And you’re packing, why?” I heard a voice question behind me.

I sighed as I continued to pack. I honestly didn’t want to deal with this right now. Did he really have to come talk to me, now? Could he have just waited until I left and asked Sabrina where I was?

“Because I’m going to the MMVAs with Justin, so I’m going to need some clothes to wear,” I explained. I didn’t need to look at him to know what expression was plastered onto his face. Pure shock, that’s what expression it was, nothing but pure shock.

“What the hell? You didn’t tell anybody that you were running off with Justin, and when the hell did he ask you anyway?” he yelled. He was loud enough for everyone else on the bus to hear. I heard the sound of footsteps, signaling that everyone else was coming to see the scene.

I ran my tongue across my teeth as I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to deal with this right now. The combination of being exhausted and dealing with Allan’s temper was getting to me. I opened my eyes and turned around to face him.

“Actually I did tell someone, just because it didn’t get around to you isn’t my problem. And when he asked me isn’t any of your business either,” I spoke.

“Now, I’m really not in the mood to deal with this right now, so can you please save it until I get back. My rides waiting for me,” I quickly put on my shoulder bag and grabbed my suit case. I was ready to go. I needed to clear my head.

I started to walk past him but Allan grabbed my shoulder. I groaned before I turned around to face him. His face was twisted with anger, but his eyes were a different story. His eyes held nothing but sadness and pain. I was easily confused by this, why was he in pain about all of this. It wasn’t as if I was leaving forever.

“Are you seriously going to just go off with Bieber like that?” he questioned. His voice was plain, having no emotion in it what so ever.

“I already told him that I would go with him. Why are you making such a big deal out of this Allan? I’m not leaving forever,” I spoke.

He dropped his hand from my wrist, and ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he closed his eyes. He was debating with himself, I could tell. There was something that he wanted to say and he wasn’t sure if he should tell me. I simply stood there waiting for him to speak. It felt like forever passed as I stood there, but it was really only a few seconds.

He finally opened his eyes and locked his gaze with mine. “Look I just…..I…..” he trailed off as he looked at the floor.

“You…..” I spoke.

He groaned out of frustration. “You’re being stupid,” he finally spoke.

I was instantly taken aback by his statement. I felt my blood beginning to boil as I stood there. I instantly narrowed my eyes at him. “Excuse me?” I question, my voice cold and harsh.

“Look you’re just….you’re running off with a guy that you hardly even know just because he asked you to. It’s stupid. It’s like, if he tells you to jump you automatically do it. You don’t even know him, it’s not smart to run off with someone you don’t know,”

“Oh, and if I was running off with you, that would make it better, right?” I harshly spat.

My eyes were still narrowed at him as I spoke. I was furious with him. He wasn’t making any since, and he was overreacting. He was making it seem like I was changing my entire life for Justin.

I didn’t understand why he was acting like this anyway. Normally if something happened between me and another guy he simply shrugged it off, or joked about it. When Justin was in the situation he started to act...different.

Pain immediately washed over Allan’s face, making me almost regret what I had just said to him, almost. His face then twisted in anger, or at least he wanted it to look like anger. It seemed closer to pain, as if he was hurt by what I said.

I would have regretted saying what I said, it if wasn’t for Allan’s fist clenching at his sides. It was a clear sign that he was angry. No matter how hurt he was, he was angry. His anger didn’t faze me, as far as I was concerned, he had no reason to be angry.

“You know what, fine,” he spat. His fist clenched tighter in his rage, turning his knuckles white. “Go off with him. I don’t care, apparently going anywhere with me is just as bad as running off with a guy you barely know. So you know what, have a fucking blast,”

“Allan that’s not what I—”

“Save it,” he interrupted. “You said what you damn well meant to say. There’s no point in trying to fucking take it back now,”

My eyes instantly narrowed at him. The apology that I was going to say, instantly left me. I instantly felt no remorse towards him. If this was how he was going to act, then I was going to let him. He wasn’t making any sense and to make matters worse, he was pushing my buttons. I do not like having my buttons pushed.

“Fine then be a bitch, because that’s what you’re acting like, a whiny bitch whose not making any sense. You’re fucking overreacting about nothing, but I don’t give a shit, like I said, be a bitch. While you’re down here, whining and overacting about nothing, I’ll be in Canada, not thinking about you,”

It seemed as if I had struck a nerve in Allan because his face immediately fell once the words left my mouth. His face was emotionless, blank, void of all emotion. His hands were no longer balled into fist, they simply hung limp at his sides. His body language may have given off the vibe that he was taken aback by what I had said, but his eyes were a different story.

His eyes were soft, and filled with regret, sadness and pain. He was hurt, he was hurt by everything that I had said. I knew that this couldn’t be it. I knew that everything that I had said didn’t stick to him. This wasn’t the first time that Allan and I had argued, he knows how I am when I’m angry.

There was something else, there had to be. There was something specific that I had said that caused him to feel this way. If I only knew what it was.

“Ready to go?” I heard a voice ask behind me.

I didn’t have to look over my shoulder, to know that it was Nick. He was going to be driving Justin and I to the airport. As Justin’s official bodyguard, he went anywhere that Justin went. It came as no surprise that he would be going with us to Canada. I was simply surprised that he wasn’t with Justin for the meet and greet.

“Yeah,” my voice as still harsh as I glared at Allan. “There isn’t any reason why I shouldn’t be ready,”

Nick simply nodded his head, ignoring my comment. He then picked up my suit case and started to walk out of the bus. I silently followed behind him, holding my head high, not bothering to look back. Seeing Allan in pain like that, made me feel horrible. I may be a bitch, and I may be cruel, but I’m not heartless. I simply have my limits. I don’t like being pushed to them either.

There was one thing on my mind as I followed Nick to the truck. I wasn’t thinking about Allan’s feelings nor was I thinking about Justin’s feelings. In fact, I wasn’t even thinking about what these next four days had in store for me. I simply wanted to know one thing.

Why was Allan so upset about me leaving with Justin?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter. Sorry that i didn't post yesterday, but i wasn't feeling well at all. I literally slept all day. I didn't do anything but sleep. I didn't get up from my bed until 12:00AM his morning, and that was only to use the bathroom. So that's why i didn't post.

Anyway,
I was going to do something different for the chapter but i decided that you guys might like it all in one chapter, instead of split up.

What do you guys think about Natalie and Allan's argument?

Comments=Next Chapter