‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Confession

Justin’s POV

I couldn’t sleep that night, my thoughts wouldn’t let me. I tossed and turned for what felt like forever. Even when I held my eyes closed, and I remained motionless, I couldn’t sleep.

I tried to blame my restless on the fact that I was on the couch, but I knew that the couch wasn’t the problem. I was the problem. I was the reason why I couldn’t sleep.

I couldn’t get Natalie’s words out of my head. The scene continued to replay in my head, over and over. The more the scene played, the guiltier I felt. I didn’t mean what I said. I had spoken before I knew what I was saying. If I had thought about it, I knew that I wouldn’t have said it. I didn’t mean any of it; I was simply angry and not thinking.

To make things worse, she wasn’t talking to me. She wasn’t ignoring me; she just wasn’t talking to me. If I would say something to her, she would respond, but it was usually one word. If it wasn’t one word, then it was a simple short response.

When I tried to talk to her about last night she simply waved me off. She simply said that she wasn’t mad about that anymore.

Of course, I couldn’t believe her. The smile that she gave me when she said it, didn’t reach her eyes. Besides, if she were truly over it, then she would have been acting like her normal self.

She spent most of her time in the bedroom listening to her I-pod, and checking her e-mail. All I could do was to try and drown my thoughts in the TV. Of course, it didn’t work when every time I changed the channel I would see something about me and Natalie.

I didn’t bother to watch long enough to hear what they were saying, I didn’t want to know. This was the worst possible time for me to hear anything about a possible relationship between me and Natalie, especially since I may have ruined my chances last night.

Later on, Selena texted me, asking if I wanted to go out to lunch with her and Taylor (Lautner). Natalie simply said that she didn’t mind if we went or not. As I said before, she only gave me simple answers.

I sat on the couch texting Selena about where we were going to eat, though I wasn’t paying much attention. It was almost as if I was in a daze while I was texting her. I was still thinking about Natalie.

I hated when she blocked me out from something serious, but now she was blocking me out from everything. She wasn’t telling me anything. I hated this more than when she simply put up a wall. When she put up a wall, she was keeping me from one thing; this time she was keeping me from everything, which was far worse.

“Ready?” I heard her question.

I turned to look at her, only to be in awe once more.

She was dressed in all black, which surprisingly looked amazing on her, not that I’m surprised. Her ankle boots allowed her to show off her legs, and made them seem as if they went on for days. Her short shorts were only helping the ankle boots show her legs. Her fitted black shirt showed off her curves, only making me think about last night. Her hair fell past her shoulders, despite the fact that she was wearing a hat.

The make-up around her eyes grabbed my attention. The eyeliner/eye shadow caused her eyes to seem deeper, brighter even. Once again, I couldn’t read her eyes.

She noticed that I was staring, only causing her to roll her eyes. She pulled out a tube of lip-gloss from her black cutch, before placing the purse under arm. She put on the lip-gloss, not caring if I was still staring.

The lip gloss added a slight tint to her lips. She put on enough to say that she was wearing lip gloss, but it was still a decent amount. She placed the tube back in her purse before rolled her eyes once more.

“Ready yet?” she questioned once again.

I nodded my head as I stood up. She turned on her heels as she started walking towards the door. I was always impressed at how she could keep her balance in the heels that she wore.

I followed behind her, closing the door behind me. She was walking ahead of me not caring if I was behind her or not. I quickly jogged up to her until I fell into step with her. She continued to walk as if didn’t notice my presence. I sighed as I flipped my hair. I couldn’t take this anymore.

Once the elevator doors closed, I moved so that I was standing in front of her. She raised her brow at me, as she stared at me, unimpressed. I sighed once more and placed both my arms on either side of her, trapping her.

“Ally, will you just talk to me,” I spoke.

“Hi,” she plainly replied as she stared at the elevator doors behind me.

I sighed once more. “I’m serious. You haven’t said hardly anything to me all day and I can’t stand it,” I spoke. “You’re mad at me, all because of something I said last night that I didn’t mean. I would rather have you yell at me, insult me or anything, just talk to me,”

She pursued her lips to the side as she looked away from me. She was thinking, she was thinking about what I was saying. I took this as my cue to continue, I had to get through to her.

“I didn’t mean what I said, okay. I don’t think that you don’t care, it’s just that I—”

“Door,” she interrupted.

I furrowed my brows as I stared at her. It was one of the most random things for her to say at that moment.

She simply pointed behind me, signaling that the elevator doors had been opened. I sighed before turning on my heel and walking out of the elevator. I looked behind her, to see that she was following me. Her lips were still pursed as she looked down at her heels.

I couldn’t help but to hope that she was thinking about what I had just said. I wanted her to simply forgive me already. I needed her to understand that I was sorry. I couldn’t ruin my chances with her. I’ve waited too long to have her, I couldn’t just let her go without a fight. I don’t think that I would let her go anyway.

“Justin!” a voice called.

I looked to the front door of the hotel to find Selena smiling at me. She waved at me, as she continued to smile. I flipped my hair and smiled as I walked over to her.

“Hey,” she greeted as she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back as I laughed.

“Hey,” I spoke.

Her gaze then left mine, traveling behind me. Her smile seemed to grow wider. “Natalie, hey!“ she greeted.

She then walked over to Natalie and hugged her. Natalie hugged back as she smiled, for the first time all day, the smile met her eyes. My heart dropped slightly, knowing that I wasn’t able to make her smile like that at all this morning.

I watched as the two began to talk as if they hadn’t seen each other in days. I found it amazing how close they were in a matter of hours. They had just met each other not too long ago, yet from the outside looking in, one would have thought that they were best friends.

Selena was gushing about Natalie’s boots while Natalie was talking about Selena’s top. Natalie wasn’t gushing as much as Selena, but I wasn’t surprised. She wasn’t the type of girl that would gush about clothes, but I could tell that she was being polite. I could only imagine how awkward it would be for her to simply stand there as Selena talked about her boots.

“So how long do you think it’s going to be until they remember that we’re here?” a voice asked from beside me.

I glanced to my left to see Taylor. His arms were folded across his chest as he stared at Selena and Natalie. Amusement shone on his face as he watched the two girls.

I shrugged my shoulders in response. “Don’t know, maybe an hour, you know how girls are when they get together,” I joked.

He shook his head as he chuckled. “We both know, how girls are,”

I nodded my head. “To true,”

“Speaking of girls,” he began “Every time I turn around today, all I hear is something about you allegedly dating this girl Natalie, I’m guessing that’s her name from what Selena told me. Anyway, allegedly dating means…”

I inwardly groaned as I continued to watch the girls talk. I did not want to hear this right now. The last thing that I wanted to hear was something about me and Natalie. The only problem was, this wasn’t on TV. I couldn’t just change the channel and watch something else.

“It means we’re allegedly dating,” I responded.

“Again, that means…”

I opened my mouth to speak but stopped once I noticed the girls walking over to us. I simply used this as an excuse to drop the subject. I didn’t want to talk about this in the first place.

The girls stopped once the stood in front of us. “Taylor, this is Natalie, Natalie this is Taylor,” Selena introduced motioning back and forth between the two.

Natalie quickly glanced at me before she looked back at Taylor. I honestly wasn’t sure if she had looked at me, or if I was just seeing things. Either way I shrugged it off, thinking that it meant nothing.

Natalie then sent Taylor once of her flirtatious smiles. My heart dropped at the sight. She wouldn’t, I know that she wouldn’t. She wouldn’t flirt with Taylor, in front of me. She couldn’t, she just couldn’t.

“Oh believe me, I know who he is. How could I not?” she smoothly spoke.

“Oh, so I take it you’re a fan?” Taylor questioned.

“Well that depends, do you like your fans?”

Taylor chuckled as he nodded his head. “I love all my fans,”

“Well then of course, I’m a fan,” she smiled.

My eyes darted between the two in disbelief. I couldn’t believe this; she was flirting with him in front of me. After I told her how I felt about what happened yesterday, she goes and does this. How could she be this mad at me? How could she seriously do this in front of me? It was as if she didn’t care if I was here or not, she wasn’t going to let it stop her.

Maybe she doesn’t care about how I feel.

-X-

I rolled my eyes as Selena and Natalie laughed at something Taylor had said. That’s basically what had been happening the entire time we were at lunch. They were all having their own conversation, while I sat there in silence staring at me food.

I wouldn’t allow myself t speak. I knew that if I did, I would talk about Natalie flirting with Taylor. Although, she wasn’t doing anything major, like she did with Thomas, it still drove me insane. Why, because he was making her happy and I wasn’t. She was giving him all of her attention, and acting as if I wasn’t there. Every time I looked at her flirt with him, it was as if my heart would drop.

I wasn’t the jealous type, I never really felt the need to be. In fact, I wasn’t even jealous of Taylor. I simply hated the fact that she wasn’t talking to me.

Honestly, at this point I hated Taylor, just because she would rather talk to him than me. I had never had a problem with Taylor, and I still don’t I just hate seeing her flirt with him. Taylor wasn’t doing much flirting back, since I guess he knew about the alleged dating situation, but from the outside looking in he was subtly flirting just as she was.

Selena would try and get me to join the conversation, but I would simply nod my head or brush her off. I knew that I would say something about my current situation if I did. The last thing I wanted to do was make a scene.

“Seriously Taylor, stop making me laugh, I need to finish my fries,” Natalie spoke.

“I can help with that,” Selena cut in.

She then grabbed one of Natalie’s fries before placing it in her mouth. Natalie opened her mouth to protest but stopped when Taylor grabbed another one of her fries. Natalie playfully glared at the two of them, as they began to laugh.

I watched as a small slowly crept onto her face, revealing the dimples that I love; only this time, they weren’t showing because of me.

I sighed as I pushed my chair back from the table. I could feel their eyes fall on me, but I ignored it. “I’m going to the bathroom,” I lied.

I walked away from the table and towards the bathroom, not bothering to turn around. Once I reached the bathroom hallway, I stopped walking. I leaned with my back against the wall, closed my eyes and sighed. I couldn’t take this; she was torturing me without even doing anything.

“Why?” an all too familiar voice spoke.

I opened my eyes to find Natalie. She was standing across from me, almost leaning against the other wall. She was looking down at her boots with her hands crossed against her chest.

I opened my mouth to question what she meant but she spoke before I could. “Why would you think I don’t like you enough to want to brake you?”

“I don’t,” I quickly spoke.

She rolled her eyes as she looked up at me. “Obviously, you do think that or you wouldn’t have said it,”

I opened my mouth to speak but she held her hand up silencing me. “I don’t care that you said it. Honestly, I’m not mad that you said it either. Just as I told you this morning I’m not mad at you for it,”

I only became more confused at her words. “Then why have you been ignoring me all day?”

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. “Because in a way…you’re right,” she muttered.

I was taken aback by her answer. My heart dropped at her words. I couldn’t be right, I didn’t want to be right. I wanted to be dead wrong. If I was right, then that means that she really didn’t care.

“It’s not that I don’t care,” she spoke. “Because believe me I do. It’s just that…I can’t break you,”

“I can’t break you the way that you could break me. You may think that you can’t break me, but you can Justin, you really can. Do you have any idea how hard it is for me, to try to make it seem as if you can’t break me? Seriously, I’ve never had to actually try to keep my wall, as you put it, up for any other guy. You don’t even have to try to break me Justin, you just do,”

I was speechless by what she was saying. I didn’t know how to react to her words. Part of me, was ecstatic, while the other part was simply astounded.

“You see, you’re breaking me now. You’ve been doing it all day, I’ve been ignoring you so that I wouldn’t do what I’m doing now, but I can’t do it anymore Justin, I just can’t. I like you too much to keep doing this to you and myself,”

My heart skipped three beats as soon as the words left her mouth. I couldn’t stop the smile that made its way onto my face. I had been waiting for this moment forever, and it was better than I had imagined it.

Natalie obviously didn’t notice the smile on my face because she continued to rant. My smile only grew wider as I walked closer to her. I didn’t stop until I was standing in front of her.

“I don’t even know why I tried to put up the wall. I like you Justin, I should have just let you in. But that’s the reason why I put up the wall, because I don’t know what to do. I’ve haven’t actually liked a guy in so long, that I didn’t know what else to do,”

“I can’t even describe how much I like you, I just can’t. You’re different Justin, you’re different to me. That’s why I can’t do this anymore. I can’t simply be friends with benefits with you Justin because you mean more to me than that. You’re not just some guy who I can kiss and walk away like it’s nothing, because you’re not anything, you so much more than that,”

“Here I am, rambling about how much I like you and I still don’t know how I feel about all of this. I’m just confused about so much, but I do know that I like you and I want you to be more to me than what you are now. But—”

I crashed my lips against hers, ending her rant. I couldn’t take it anymore, I just couldn’t fight the urge to not kiss her.

I brought my hands up to her face, cupping her cheeks, as her lips moved against mine. As usual, I felt her melt against me, she wasn’t going to fight it anymore either. I smiled into the kiss at the thought.

I broke the kiss as I pressed my forehead against hers. Her eyes remained closed as she placed her hands onto of mine. She opened her eyes and locked her deep brown eyes with mine. The way that he eyes sparkled only made me feel more confident about what I wanted to say.

“Be mine Natalie,”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is the worst possible cliffhanger ever, and i didn't want to do it, but i have to get off the computer now.

You guys are going tp hate heights because of me, i just know it lol.

What did you guys think about the chapter?
What do you think about Natalie's confession?

Comments=Next Chapter