‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Drama Back home

Natalie’s POV

That afternoon, Justin and I flew down to Denver Colorado. The next concert would be held there tomorrow night. Afterwards, we would be back on the road.

This time we went through the airport without any fans. They didn’t know that Justin was coming to the airport, therefore we didn’t have to worry about any of them. The fans weren’t a problem for us or anything, there were just a lot of them. I thought that I would be use to the amount of fans that Justin had, but I still couldn’t seem to get adjusted.

Although there were no fans at the airport, the paparazzi were there. Justin wasn’t the only celebrity who decided to stay in town for an extra day. Celebrities had been leaving town all day, therefore the paparazzi had been at the airport all day.

By the time Justin and I arrived, they were swarming outside. Seeing Justin and I together only gave them want they wanted. Ever since my name was officially released, the paparazzi had been dying to see me and Justin together.

No one exactly knew what “allegedly dating meant”. The internet was swarming with people dying to know if we were really dating or not. There were those who thought this was a joke, those who thought we were really together, those who didn’t care, and those who simply wanted me to stay away from Justin.

I hadn’t been on Facebook in a while, but I knew that once I checked it I would have mixed reviews about the situation. I knew that there was going to be hate mail, but I was prepared. Since I have a record of being friends with benefits with guys, this wouldn’t be the first time that a girl would hate me because of a guy. I was use to how girls react now.

After a few hours on the plane, we landed. We didn’t have to worry about any paparazzi at the airport cutting down on time. Justin’s security had called ahead, telling them that we were on our way that we didn’t have to rent a car. It only took a few minutes for us to get out of the airport and into the cars.

I found out that we were staying at the Hotel Monaco Denver. I tensed up when I found out that I was going to be staying in the same room as Sabrina. Don’t get me wrong, I was glad that I wasn’t in the same room as Annabelle, but I didn’t know how I would react when I saw Sabrina.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t bothered by what happened between her and Allan. I couldn’t explain why I was bothered, nor did I know why I was bothered by it. I simply was, I saw that picture and hated it. I knew that one of the reasons was because Sabrina had a boyfriend, but there was something more to it than that.

“So you’re leaving me alone tonight?” Justin questioned as we entered the lobby of the hotel.

His right arm was around my shoulder as we walked towards the elevator. My right hand was holding Justin’s despite the fact that his arm was over my shoulder.

I thought that there would be a bit less PDA, touching wise, since we were back in town. Turns out, everything was still the same between me and Justin, and I didn’t mind at all.

I nodded my head, as I turned my head to look at him. Justin looked down at me as well, locking his gaze with mine. My smile grew wider as I stared into his eyes.

The elevator doors, opened causing me to break my gaze away from him. Justin and I entered along with nick and one other security guard.

“You’re really going to leave me all alone for the entire night,” Justin questioned.

I turned my head to look at him once more. Justin jutted his bottom lip out, giving me his famous puppy dog pout. Despite the fact that he was making this seem as if he was joking, I knew that he wasn’t. I knew that if we were alone, he would do his best to keep me from going to mine and Sabrina’s room. He would probably kiss me until I agreed; knowing that this always seems to work.

I nodded my head once more. “I haven’t had any girl time in a while. I need someone to gush about you to, and doing so to you would only boost your ego,”

Justin batted his eyes lashes as he continued to look at me. He stuck his bottom lip out farther. He wasn’t going to give up. He was going to be his usual stubborn self, and try his best to convince me to stay with him tonight. Only tonight, I couldn’t, tonight I needed to talk to Sabrina. No matter how much I would love to fall asleep in Justin’s arms, I couldn’t.

The elevator doors opened, signaling that we had reached my floor. Justin was going to be on the top floor of the hotel, while I was on the floor beneath his.

I quickly pecked Justin’s cheek, forgetting that Nick was watching. I smiled up at Justin, despite the fact that I was leaving him.

“Sleep tight,” I replied.

I quickly removed his arm from my shoulders, stepping out of the elevator before Justin could stop me. I continued to walk down the hall, not bothering to look back. I knew that if I did, I would look at Justin before going back into the elevator.

I walked down the hall until I reached my room. I slid my door key, which Nick had given me earlier, out of my pocket, before placing it into the slot. I wanted for the light to turn green before opening the door.

I walked inside, gently closing the door behind me. It wasn’t exactly late, but I didn’t want to wake up Sabrina if she was sleeping. Despite the fact that I wanted to talk to her, I would let her get her rest. It was nighttime after all.

I walked into the room, noticing the two beds. One of them had clothes on them, while the other was untouched. I simply walked over to the other bed before lying down.

I wasn’t worried about my things. Justin’s security would drop them off later; they had a key to the room as well. I knew that I would simply wake up in the morning with my things, or that they would be dropped off later.

I closed my eyes as I buried my face into the cool pillow. I couldn’t believe everything that has happened to me in the past few days. There was simply so much going on that it was almost impossible to grasp. In fact, I didn’t know if I could grasp it. I may simply have to live in the moment to see how things play out, but I knew that I couldn’t do this.

I couldn’t simply live in the moment. I always thought things through before going through with them. It was almost on impulse for me. I couldn’t simply make a decision, without weighing my options, unless I was extremely happy at the time.

The sound of the door opening caused me to sit up on the bed.

Sabrina walked into the room, looking at the ground at as hummed softly. There was nothing more than a towel wrapped around her. I could see the thin straps of her bathing suit top, letting me know that she had just come from the pool. Her hair was still dripping wet, as it hung in a high ponytail. Her sunglasses sat on-top of her head, she had been swimming for a while, since she needed sunglasses earlier.

She suddenly looked up, her gaze landing on me. She let out a small scream before covering her mouth, holding her towel with her other hand. She dropped her hand from her mouth and placed it on her chest.

“Like what the fuck Nat. You scared me shitless. I didn’t even know that you were coming back tonight,” she rambled. “Well I did because you told me, but I must have forgotten. Anyway, welcome back!!! How was it, hm?”

I simply blankly stared at her as she spoke. I hadn’t completely registered what she had just spoken. All I could focus on, was that picture. All I could see was, her lips attached to Allan’s, as her legs were wrapped around his waist.

Sabrina blinked as she stared at me. She furrowed her brows as she stared at me, confused. “Uh, hello. Are you there Nat, or did Justin put you in some kind of trance while you two were together?” a giggle escaped her lips as she continued to smile at me.

My lips were formed in a straight line as I stared at her. I licked my lips, as I gave her a once over. “How’s the hubby?” I sharply questioned.

I hadn’t planned on asking her that question. I didn’t plan on bringing up the subject as soon as I saw her, but I couldn’t help it. Something flared inside of me, the more I thought of that picture. The longer that image stayed in my head, the more furious I became. I couldn’t focus on that happy smile on her face. All I could see was her lips on Allan’s.

Sabrina looked taken back by my question. I thought I saw her smile fade for a second, but if it did it hardly showed. She simply continued to smile as she looked at me.

“Uh, I could have sworn that we were talking about you and Justin?” she questioned.

I licked my lips once more, narrowing my eyes slightly. “Yeah, but we always talk about me and Justin,” I spoke, deciding to act as if I knew nothing.

“I’m sure we’re going to talk about it later anyways, so for now, why not tell me about the hubby. I hardly know anything about you guys’ relationship, besides the fact that you have been together for a long time. So tell me, how’s it going?”

Sabrina’s smile faded quickly. She looked down at the floor before looking back up at me. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked away from me.

“I’d really rather talk about you and Justin,”

“But why, did something happen to hubby?”

“No,” she sharply replied.

This was the first time that I had ever seen a hint of anger on Sabrina’s face. This was the first time that I had seen her without any cheerfulness present. Even the happy gleam that usually shone in her blue eyes, was now gone. Before now, I didn’t know whether it was possible for Sabrina to be anything but happy.

Hubby, is perfectly fine,” she spat the word “hubby” with such disgust that I was taken back. “He’s always been fine, never fucking better,”

Before I could open my mouth to speak, there was a knock at our door.

The noise somehow, brought Sabrina back to reality. She quickly regained her cheerful composure as she walked to go answer the door. I simply sat there baffled by how bi-polar she was being.

Sabrina opened the door, revealing Allan. He stood there with a yellow tank-top in his hands as he looked at her. He handed her the top, a small smile on his face.

“You left this at the pool,” he spoke, still holding out the shirt.

Sabrina grabbed the shirt and nodded her head at him. I knew that she was smiling, despite the fact that she wasn’t facing me. “Thanks Allan,” she mused.

Allan nodded once more, before his gaze landed on me. Sabrina noticed, that his gaze shifted causing her to react. She quickly kissed Allan’s cheek before pushing him into the hallway.

She then turned on her heel and walked into the bathroom leaving me baffled.

I sighed as I shook my head. This was too much drama for me to handle tonight. I wanted to sleep tonight, nothing more nothing less.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I texted Justin, telling him that I was coming to his room anyway tonight, despite what I had said earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter. I wasn't planning on going in this direction but i don't have much time to write something else right now, so yeah.

Warning: be prepared for time to not only speed up, but for some serious drama. I'm not going to speed up time dramaticaly, but i am going to speed it up. There will be a bit more drama coming up, inloving EVERYONE not just allan lol, so be prepared.

By the way. I reader of mine would like to see me, make a sequel to this story as well. I told her that i wasn't sure, so i would have to ask you guys as well. So please be honest and tell me what you HONESTLY think about this.

Hope you liked the update