‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Kiss and Tell

Natalie’s POV

I managed to gain some of my energy back on the way downstairs. I wasn’t completely awake, but I wasn’t falling asleep anymore either. I would yawn every so often but I was able to keep my eyes open.

Most of my energy was gained back during the elevator ride downstairs. Justin wanted me to “distract” him from being in the elevator. I’ll admit that this was a pretty sneaky way to get me to kiss him. I couldn’t simply say no, because what if he really did need me to distract him. Never the less, I got my energy back, and Justin got what he wanted, not that I would have said no anyway.

When we finally got to the dining area, I noticed that everyone from the crew was there. Not only were the back-up dancers there, but so were Justin’s extra security, the back-up singers and everyone else on tour.

The hotel had reserved the dining area for everyone who was one tour. It was a way to give Justin a few hours of peace while he ate. Despite the fact that Justin had been away for the entire break, they still reserved it for the crew.

A few people looked over at Justin and me once we entered. Some people simply shrugged us entering off as nothing new, while others simply stared. Their faces were either twisted in amusement of confusion. I guess Thomas hadn’t said anything to them yet.

My arms were folded across my chest, while Justin’s arm was around my waist. I pursed my lips to the side as I scanned the room. My eyes landed on a table near the back of the room by the window.

Thomas sat at the far end of the table, his back was towards me and his food was in front of him. Allan was next to him, talking to Annabelle who was in the seat next to him.

Across from Thomas was Sabrina. She mindlessly stirred her fork in the syrup on her plate, as she rested her cheek on the palm of her hand. She didn’t look upset; she simply looked distant, as if she were thinking.

I was a bit surprised that no one was sitting next to Sabrina. I honestly would have though Annabelle would have sat down next to her. I would have at least thought that Allan would have sat next to her under the circumstances.

This wasn’t the case. Sabrina sat on the side of the table by herself across from Thomas, making me wonder what was going on. Something as simple as that, made me question what else happened while Justin and I were gone.

I heard Justin groan from beside me, snapping my attention back to him. Despite his groan, there was a smile on his face, so I knew he wasn’t annoyed or anything. I followed his gaze to see him staring at a table. Seated at the table was Nick Scooter and his mom.

My eyes widened slightly at the sight. I had no clue as to why she was here. I didn’t have a problem with her being here, I was just shocked. I hadn’t expected her to be here, and I didn’t know how to react to her being here.

I hadn’t seen Patty since I was kicked out of the house, and Justin had to take me to his house. I still have no idea how she reacted to Justin brining me home, nor did I know what she actually thought of me.

I didn’t know what to do now that she was here. I didn’t know whether I should go say hi to her or not. She did take care of me that night so it was only polite. Not to mention she’s my boyfriend’s mom, if I ignore her then I could come off as rude. Honestly, I didn’t even know if she knew that Justin and I were dating.

“Don’t think to hard you’ll hurt yourself?” Justin whispered in my ear.

I playfully glared at him, keeping my lips in a straight line. Justin laughed before he turned me to face him, placing both hands on my waist. I rested the urge to smile as I kept my arms folded across my chest.

“Seriously, what were you thinking about so hard?” he questioned.

I shrugged. “Who said I was thinking?”

Justin simply smiled before he shook his head. “No one has to. I told you before you always purse your lips when you’re thinking,”

I smiled as I rolled my eyes. I had forgotten that Justin knew about one of my habits. I knew that I wasn’t going to stop anytime soon, so for now I would simply deal with Justin pointing it out. Though I’ll admit, I do love how he knows me so well already.

“How ‘bout this,” he spoke. “I’ll tell my mom you said hi, while you go talk to Sabrina,”

I furrowed my brows as I looked at him out of confusion. I understood that he knew I was thinking, but I didn’t understand how he knew that I was thinking about talking to his mom. Not only that but I wasn’t in the mood to talk to Sabrina.

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by Justin. “She’s walking this way and she looks like she wants to talk to you, so talk,”

I immediately directed my attention to my left to see that Sabrina was in fact walking towards me. She was smiling her normal cheerful smile as her hands played with the hem of her shirt. I watched as her ponytail bounced with every step that she took. She didn’t stop walking until she stood in front of us.

“Hey Nat, Hey Justin,” she greeted.

Her eyes darted back and forth between us. Her gaze then fell to Justin’s arms around my waist, causing her smile to grow wider. She set her gaze back on us as she shifted her weight onto her other leg.

“Hey Bri,” Justin greeted, using the same cheerful tone. I simply gave Sabrina a small smile as I stared at her.

I wasn’t mad at her; I simply wasn’t in the mood. I still had no idea how I felt about the picture therefore I had no idea how I felt about Sabrina. I wasn’t mad at her, just simply confused.

“Mind if I steal her for a second Justin?” she questioned.

“I guess its okay…” he trailed off.

I rolled my eyes knowing that he was joking. Less than five seconds ago he told me to go talk to her. Somehow, I knew that if Justin knew what was going on, then he would have made me talk to her, instead of suggesting it.

I followed Sabrina as she walked into the lobby. I figured that she would want us to have some privacy, so I didn’t pay much attention to it. I followed Sabrina until she stopped in a hallway. She turned on her heel to face me, as her gaze fell on her flip-flops.

“I know why you’re mad,” she spoke.

“Oh, then just tell me what happened then,”

My tone was direct and stern. I wanted to get straight to the point. I didn’t want to hear a long drawn out story about how it happened. I simply wanted her to tell me what happened, and how. I didn’t need any details that weren’t major.

“Well, for starters I didn’t send you the picture, and I didn’t even know that someone took a picture—”

“Seriously, what happened?” I interrupted.

She sighed as she looked away from me. I began to tap my foot as I grew impatient. I knew that I was being a bitch, but I could care less. I wanted to know what happened. At this point she was simply stalling.

“I’ve been...distracting Allan, per say, for the last few days,” she spoke.

I remained silent. I raised my brow motioning for her to continue. She sighed once more.

“Well after your little fight with Allan, when you were leaving Justin he started well…talking crazy. I don’t know how to explain it, but he was so hurt and upset and well broken I guess,”

I stopped tapping my foot as I stared at her. My lips were now in a straight line as I stood there speechless. My brows were furrowed out of pure confusion and curiosity.

I was confused. I didn’t understand why Allan would be so hurt by everything that happened. I understand that we both said some hurtful things to each other before we left, but we were never ones to hold grudges.

“Anyway, he was so upset that I thought that he was going to do something crazy when you guys got back. I wanted to help him but I didn’t know how,”

She sighed as she closed her eyes. “But then there was my boyfriend, my oh so loving boyfriend. My jealous boyfriend with trust issues broke up with me, because of the fact that I’m on tour. Broke up with me because as he puts it my insane amount of Bieber Fever, which isn’t even that bad, is going to push me to cheat on him if I already hadn’t,”

“So that left me upset. I had been with him for so long, that I wouldn’t even imagine cheating on him. Not even with Justin, because it wouldn’t have been worth it. Despite what I tried to tell him he broke up with me,”

“So that left two upset and broken people. Honestly, I knew it wasn’t going to be that bad for me, because I would simply find the bright side of this and move on. Sure, it would take a while but I would do it, I always do,”

“Allan on the other hand was far worse than me. I knew that he needed a little push to get over what was happening, so I thought I could give him that push. Nothing much, just enough to take his mind off everything,”

“Only that didn’t work. He needed more and I could tell so, I gave it to him. Not that much but enough to distract him and have him temporarily feel better,”

“Yes I know, I look like a slut, but I thought that it would be okay, since you know, it was for the best. It was for him, it was for you it was for Justin and it was for the tour. I figured that I’d rather look like a slut than to have Allan do something risky and stupid that might affect us all,”

“Only I don’t know what to do anymore. Somehow, someone showed him you guys’ pictures together at the MVA’s once he saw that he was back to square one. I guess he thought that sending you the picture would do some damage, but I swear I didn’t have anything to do with it. I didn’t even know about it until yesterday, I swear,

“Then once he saw that you were back, it got worse, so I don’t really know what to do anymore,”

“I guess it wasn’t my responsibility in the first place so, there’s nothing that I can do about it now. It was worth a try though right?”

I stood there speechless as I stared at her. I couldn’t even grasp everything that was happening, everything that happened. I didn’t know what to think. I didn’t know how to react to Sabrina’s story. I didn’t know how to react to Allan’s behavior. I simply stood there, in shock as I tried to take it all it.

After a few moments of silence, I finally spoke.

“I just…I just don’t get why Allan would be so upset by this that you felt like you had to go and do this,”

Sabrina blinked at me, as her face twisted in disbelief. She raised her brow at me, before crossing her arms over her chest.

“You really don’t know?” she questioned.

I shook my head. “Am I supposed to?”

“Well duh, you’re supposed to know,” she spoke as she flailed her arms. “It’s about you why wouldn’t you know. I thought you would have known by know but seriously Nat,”

She stopped her rant as she sighed. She shook her head as a small giggle fell from her lips. “Never mind, it doesn’t matter. I’m not going to be the one to tell you. Let’s just forget about it, okay?”

I hesitated but nodded my head none the less. She squealed happily, before she hugged. I rolled my eyes but hugged her back. Sabrina was still the same cheerful blonde that I had left.

Once she pulled away she smiled at me. “So…you didn’t tell me what happened while you and Justin were gone. Not to mention the fact that you two slept together, well according to Thomas you did…now did you guys sleep together or did you—”

“Oh my gosh Rina,” I laughed. “In two seconds you manage to go from upset, to frustrated, to gossiping school girl. I swear you’re so bi-polar,”

Sabrina laughed with me as she held her stomach. “I know right!! But seriously you didn’t answer my question,”

I rolled my eyes as I shook my head. I knew that this was going to happen. I knew that Thomas would open his big mouth to someone, and I would get all of the questions. This was simply Sabrina’s reaction. I would hate to see everyone else’s.

“Nothing that big happened last night,” I spoke.

“So you didn’t fuck his brains out?”

“Sabrina Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I laughed.

I honestly couldn’t believe that she would ask me that. If it had been anyone else, then I would have been blushing right now. The fact that Sabrina would say something so blunt, as if it were nothing didn’t surprise me.

“Well?” she asked.

“NO!!!!!!”

We both began to laugh not noticing how loud we were. A few people, who passed us by, noticed but shook it off as nothing. The simply noticed that we were two teenage girls laughing, therefore it wasn’t anything to worry about.

“By the way,” Sabrina spoke, as we finally stopped laughing. “What the heck are you wearing? Seriously I’ve never seen you in sweatpants; this is like, a Kodak moment right here,”

I rolled my eyes at her. “And you still haven’t, these are pajama pants not sweat pants. I didn’t have the energy this morning to get dressed, so I’m going back to sleep when I get back to the room,”

“Why did you have any energy Nat, hm?” she questioned, as she suggestively raised her brow.

I rolled my eyes at the smirk that was plastered onto her face. She just couldn’t get over the fact that I slept in Justin’s room last night. I had no idea how she was going to react when she found out that Justin and I were dating. All I knew was that she was going to be more excited than she was now.

“Oh and here,” she spoke.

She took her hair out of a ponytail. She shook her hair until her blonde hair fell messily around her face. She ran her fingers through her hair as she handed me the holder.

“You need this more than me,”

“Shut-up,” I laughed.

I pulled my hair back beginning to put my hair into a pony tail. I stopped when I heard Sabrina squeal in excitement. I furrowed my brows as I stared at her.

“What?” I questioned.

“Don’t what me?” she spoke. “What happened between you and Justin last night, or whenever? That’s seriously, one huge hickey,”

I gasped as I let go of my ponytail, my hair now messy framing my face once more. My hands went around my neck to cover my hickey. I had completely forgotten about my reminder. If I would have remembered I would have definitely covered it this morning. How could I forget that?

“What the heck were you guys doing? Never mind, I already know what you were doing. But seriously, was he like Edward Cullen and you were Bella and he was turning you or something,”

I felt heat immediately rush to my cheeks. This could not be any more embarrassing.

“Shut-up,” I muttered.

I walked past her as I brushed my hair into my face. I simply wanted this moment to end as soon as possible.

“But what happened?!” she called after me.

I knew that it wouldn’t be long before she decided to run after me. She was going to find a way to get some answers out of me. I smirked deciding to play with her a little bit.

I turned around to face her as I continued to walk past her.

“Sorry but my boyfriend says that he doesn’t like girls who “Kiss and Tell”!!” I laughed.

Okay being honest, I didn’t like the song. It was in the same category as a few other songs by him that I didn’t like. I didn’t hate the song, but I didn’t like it either. I did know however that it was a song by him and Sabrina would know it.

I watched as Sabrina’s eyes went wide. She suddenly squealed as she began running towards me. I didn’t have time to run, from her since I was laughing. She tackled me onto the floor, as I continued to laugh.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” she loudly squealed in my ear.

“Get off and I’ll tell you,” I laughed.

As soon as she was off of me, and I was on my feet, I dusted myself off. I turned around planning on Sprinting towards the door, but Sabrina quickly threw her arms around my shoulders. She began to sway us back and forth as we walked back towards the dining area. I was confused about what she was doing until she began to belt out the lyrics.

Now I can see you girl
You ain't gotta say nothing
Your lips are calling me,
Like they wanna do something
I feel the chemistry,
Yeah, you're into me,
A little kiss is a definite possibility


I laughed as we stepped into the room. Everyone’s eyes fell on us as we walked into the room. Sabrina didn’t bother to stop singing either.

Seen you a couple times
Had a couple conversations
Since you been on my mind
Had a couple observations
Like you a fly chick, you could be my chick
Play by the rules and you can get what I give


A few people shook their heads as we passed, while some laughed. Despite it all, they were all doing it out of fun. They were all smiling at how Crazy Sabrina was, and the fact that she had pulled me into it.

“I’m not stopping till you help me,” Sabrina spoke.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, knowing that she meant every word. The only part that I knew was the chorus, but even then I didn’t want to sing it.

As we walked towards the table, I noticed that we were getting closer to the table that Justin was sitting at. An amusing smile was on his face as he looked at us. I couldn’t help but to roll my eyes as I smiled.

Just keep it quiet, keep it on the hush
And what we do, keep it just between us
I don't wanna see you tweet about JB
'Cause the only people that should know is
You and me


I groaned wanting this to be over with. So I opened my mouth and belted out the lyrics. If I was paying attention I would have noticed that I was singing instead of belting out like Sabrina, but I didn’t. I simply wanted this to be over with.

So baby I know that you're cool with rocking with me
But I can't have you telling everybody
Got me all twisted with your lips like this so
Tell me tell me are you gonna kiss,
Kiss and tell
Tell me are you gonna kiss,
Kiss and tell


I watched as Justin’s smile grew wider as we passes his table. Pattie’s, Nick’s and Scooter’s grew wider as well. Almost everyone was smiling now, including Sabrina. She actually stopped singing, leaving me by myself. Of course, I had yet to notice.

Tell me are you gonna kiss me, then tell everybody
That you got me twisted with your lips girl
Are you gonna kiss and tell?


By the time we had finished we had finally reached the table. I quickly sat down in the empty seat next to Sabrina. I brushed my hair into my face, to hide my burning cheeks. I glared at Sabrina, before my gaze met Justin’s.

He was still smiling his breathtaking smile at me. As soon as he met my gaze, he sent me a wink. I smiled before I winked back at him. Sabrina nudged my side before leaning towards my ear.

“I guess he does like girls who Kiss and tell,”

I rolled my eyes as I continued to smile. My gaze met Justin’s once more, as he continued to smile at me.

I guess he does.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter is a bit long, but i don't think you guys mind. If you do, just let me know. :)

And lol I love the irony of the Chapter Title. Not only did they sing Kiss and Tell, but both Nat and Sabrina kiss and told lol. I honestly didn't notice that until i few minutes ago.

Anyway,
What did you think of the chapter?
Who do you think told Allan about the MMVA pics?
What do you think about Sabrina's explanation?