‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Telling and not telling

Natalie’s POV

That night, I sat in the eating area of the Tour bus. Sabrina was sitting next to me, while she ate her taco Salad. My quesadilla was on the table in front of me along with my laptop. We were currently web chatting with Maya. I hadn’t talked to her since I came back, so I figured that now would be the perfect time.

As usual, Sabrina and Maya got along well. The two seemed as if they were best friends. They had bonded through me, through my relationship with Justin. It was hard to believe that a guy could bring three girls even closer together than before.

“So let me get this straight,” Maya began, “You were away with Justin for about three or four days. You guys stayed in the same hotel room, and had no adult super vision yet nothing happened?”

I had just finished telling both Sabrina and Maya about my trip with Justin. It took me a while to explain, since Sabrina was having trouble holding her tongue. She knew that I was dating Justin and she knew that he gave me a hickey. These were the first things that she wanted to tell Maya, but I didn’t.

I would rather text Maya about these details. Since everyone else on the bus was on a need to know basis, I didn’t want them to know. Ever since Justin and I returned, everyone began acting strange. Giving them another reason to act strange was not needed. Therefore, I would text Maya later, about Justin and I dating. I was still on the rocks about the hickey situation.

“Basically,” I shrugged.

I wasn’t lying, nor was I telling the entire truth. I was simply with holding some information. This wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t good either.

Maya raised her brow as she stared at me through the monitor. She crossed her arms over her chest before she leaned back against the living room couch. She wasn’t buying anything that I was telling her. Her words only confirmed her disbelief

“I don’t believe you,”

“And you shouldn’t,” Sabrina quickly added. “She’s lying,”

I rolled my eyes out of annoyance. I completely understood that she wanted to tell Maya about what was happening between me and Justin, but she should at least hold her tongue for a short period of time. It wasn’t as if I wasn’t going to tell Maya what had happened. I just wasn’t going to tell her this second.

“Nat, why won’t you tell me,” Maya whined.

I slid my laptop against the table back slightly. I propped my elbow onto the table, before resting my palm against my cheek. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath, calming my nerves.

“I’ll text you later, okay,”

She quickly nodded her head, though it was slightly delayed through the webcam. I shook my head at how easy it was to please her.

“Okay next topic, same subject,” she spoke. “Do you have any idea how much publicity you two are getting?”

“Seriously, you guys’ are everywhere. From the moment you guys arrived at the MMVA’s until now. I swear I’ve seen you on TMZ every day. I’m not going to even start on what the blogs are saying about you,”

I closed my eyes as I began to rub my temples. A headache was beginning to form, simply from me thinking about the flashing lights from the paparazzi. The crowd screaming questions at me, at Justin. It was all so hectic, that a headache couldn’t help but to form.

I knew for a fact that everyone now knew my name. The amount of publicity that I was getting was tremendous. Honestly, I didn’t see why I was getting all of this attention. I’m not the one who’s famous, Justin is. Justin is the one who’s famous, not me.

“Do you have to remind me?” I muttered, my fingers slowly rubbing circles against my temples.

“Well have you actually seen how much attention you’re getting?” Sabrina questioned.

“No,” I sharply replied. “And I don’t need to. Anytime I step into the public with Justin my picture is taken, believe me, I know that my face is everywhere,”

“That’s not the same as seeing it,” Maya added.

I opened my eyes, staring at her figure in the monitor. My hands were still against my temples but were no longer rubbing circles. I kept them there for reassurance, to prevent any headache that might come back.

“Let me give you an example, or examples,”

I let out an aggravated groan, knowing that there was no way to stop her. Maya would either give me examples now, or send them to me later. If she sent them to me later, she would disguise them so that I wouldn’t know what she had sent me. Regardless, she would give me examples.

It was best to let her tell them now, than for me to be tricked into reading them later.

“Okay, so let’s see what we have here first……ah, here we go,” she spoke.

“Let’s start with Ocean Up. Justin Bieber’s alleged girlfriend, with a question mark of course,” I rolled my eyes at her narration.

“So Justin arrived at the MMVA’s making sure to hit the crowd with Bieber fever, but this time, he wasn’t alone. This time, he arrived with Drake and a date? His date was non-other than Natalie Brown, his back-up dancer on the tour. Apparently, she’s not just his dancer, the two quickly announced that they were allegedly dating. What do you think about Justin’s alleged relationship? What do you think about Natalie? Do you even think that the relationship is real or just a fun joke for the two teens? Leave us with your thoughts”

“Honestly, I’m not going to read the comments for you, there’s way to many of them for me to read. So on to the next one, from…oh, Perez Hilton,”

My eyes were slightly wide, hearing that Perez wrote an article about us. He was at the MMVA’s that night. He arrived on the red carpet a little bit before us. Regardless, he was there. He actually saw Justin and I together that night. Who knows what he has to say about us.

Maya cleared her throat for theatrics, before she began to read the article.

“So, we all know that the MMVA’s were this week, which I attended. Of course, I saw all of our favorites, andsadly our not so favorites, but I also saw some things that I just wasn’t expecting. Now something that no one was expecting was for Justin Bieber to bring his alleged girlfriend to the awards with him, I mean WTF! Don’t get me wrong she was pretty, and looked fantabulous in her dress, but no one even knew who she was, until Justin said that she was his “alleged girlfriend”. We had all seen her before in pictures with him, since she is his back-up dancer, but coming to the awards with him as his “alleged girlfriend”. Number 1, what does “allegedly dating” even mean? Number 2, are they actually dating? Number 3, how the hell did she manage to snag the guy that so many girls have their eyes on? Tell me what you think,”

“Then you have more things on more gossip sites, then you even have fashion sites talking about the outfits you’ve been wearing every time you’re out in public. Don’t worry so far they say that Justin has good taste and so does his girl,”

“Seriously, you’re everywhere, I can’t even believe that I know you, or that I knew all of this before the rest of the world,”

“Do you have any idea how many girls from school are asking me about you. They all want to know if you guys are really dating, when the last time I talked to you was, you know, the basics. Don’t worry I haven’t said anything to them, and believe me, there are a lot of people who want to know,”

I closed my eyes before leaning back against the booth. I did not need this right now. I didn’t need any unnecessary attention brought to myself. I knew that my name was everywhere, but this was ridiculous.

It was insane how everyone was suddenly interested in my life because of a boy. That boy may have been the latest teen heart-throb, but he was still just a boy none the less.

This was almost like high-school for me. Having people, mainly girls, talk about me because I hooked up with a guy. I was use to people gossiping about me, but this was an entirely new level, that I didn’t know how to handle.

“And now, it’s the man of the hour,” Sabrina spoke from beside me.

I slowly opened my right eye, as Justin entered the room. He winked at me, before sitting down in the booth next to me. I closed my eye as I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from smiling. This was no time to smile, on the contrary, this was a time to worry.

“Hey, it’s my favorite Justin in the world. What’s up buddy? You know besides the fact that you’ve been keep your status with my best friend a secret” Maya cheerfully questioned.

I shook my head as hid my face in my hands. Maya was my best friend, and I love her to death, but sometimes, she’s simply way to obvious. Sometimes, she should simply bite her tongue. My level of embarrassment would decrease if she could simply hold her tongue.

I parted my fingers so that I could see through them. Justin laughed before he moved the laptop, to face him. “Hey Maya, long time no see,”

“Obviously, you’ve been too busy making moves on my best friend to even think about me,”

“I’m still sitting here you know,” I mumbled through my hands.

Everyone laughed, just as they always do when I’m embarrassed. Sabrina quickly picked up the laptop, before winking at me and Justin.

“I’ll just fill Maya in on a few details that you managed to forget during the story. Don’t worry I’ll keep it as PG-13 as possible, but I can’t say the same for you,”

I opened my mouth to object, but stopped short when Justin threw his arm around my shoulder. I raised my brow at him, though a small smile was now forming against my lips. His lips turned upwards in a smile as well, as he stared at me. I was so focused on Justin that I hadn’t noticed that Sabrina had left the room.

I noticed the way that his brown orbs seemed to light up whenever he smiled. I noticed how his lips seemed even more inviting when he smiled. I noticed everything about his smile; I loved it more than I could explain.

I simply continued to stare at Justin, waiting for him to speak.

His gaze quickly flickered to the table, where the other half of my quesadilla was. His smile slowly fell into a smirk as he looked at me. I rolled my eyes knowing what he was going to say.

“No, I wasn’t thinking about you, I just happened to not finish half of it,” I explained.

“Whatever helps you sleep at night,” he shrugged. He picked up a piece of the quesadilla before he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes once more before leaning back against the seat. He winked at me, before taking a bite of my food. I crossed my arms over my chest as I closed my eyes. I leaned my head back until it was against the seat.

“Oh yeah that’s me to,” Justin spoke.

I furrowed my brows together, out of confusion, as I held my eyes closed. I didn’t quite understand what he was saying. I repeated what he had said in my mind a few times, as I tried to understand.

His comment from before then entered my mind, causing my jaw to drop. My eyes immediately opened as I pushed Justin in his shoulder. “I can’t believe you just said that,” I spoke.

This was all that I could say. I couldn’t say that what he said wasn’t true. Justin did help me sleep at night. Even if he wasn’t in the same bed as me, he still helped me sleep well at night. I simply felt comfortable with him.

Saying that he was the last thing that I thought about before I went to bed was cliché, but honestly, he was. The main reason was because lately he was the last thing that I saw before I went to bed. Thinking about the last thing that you saw isn’t odd in the slightest.

Honestly, this seems reasonable. Maybe, this wasn’t as cliché as I thought it would be. In order for it to be a cliché, I would have to be in love with Justin, but I’m not.

Sure, I may be falling for him fast, but I’m not in love with him. I’m only sixteen. I’m not sure if I even know what it feels like to be in love. I may have seen it, but I don’t know what it feels like. Knowing what being in love feels like is the most important thing.

As far as I’m concerned, I simply like Justin. At the most, I’m extremely infatuated with Justin, love isn’t involved.Or at least I think I am.

He threw his head back as he laughed. His open mouth gave me a full view, of his chewed food. I scrunched my face up in disgust.

“Justin, that’s so nasty it’s not even funny,” I spoke.

“Well it’s your—”

“Chew your food,” I interrupted.

Justin rolled his eyes, before over dramatically chewing his food. I shook my head at how childish he was being.

“Does your mom know about you’re horrible table manners?” I joked. I kept my face twisted in disgust, to keep up the act. I knew that Justin could see through it. He knew that I was joking from the beginning.

Justin shrugged his shoulders once more. “Well she doesn’t know everything you know,” he spoke.

I gasped as I placed my hand over my chest in mock shock. It took all of my efforts for me to not laugh at how badly I was acting.

“Lying to your mom, Justin, tsk, tsk, I thought you were better than that. What else doesn’t she know,”

“Recent events,” he muttered.

He quickly took another bite of the food, as if he was trying to silence himself. I raised my brow at his urgency to become silent. He was hiding something. There was something that he didn’t want to tell me. There was something that he didn’t tell his mom that he didn’t want me to know.

I immediately tensed up. I knew what it was. I knew exactly what it was that he didn’t tell his mom. He didn’t tell her about us.

I pursed my lips to the side as I nodded my head. Justin raised his brow at me as he continued to chew his food. He was searching me for a reaction. He was looking for a sign of emotion. He wanted to know how I felt about him not telling her.

Honestly, I didn’t know how I felt. I wasn’t mad at him for not telling her. I understood why he hadn’t told her yet. I didn’t see it as a main reason to be mad. I didn’t know how to feel at this point.

“Okay,” I shrugged.

“Okay?” he questioned, his brow raised.

I nodded my head once more. My lips were still pursed. Before Justin could speak, I pecked him on the cheek and slid out of the booth. I started walking back towards my bunk.

I wasn’t mad at Justin. I didn’t have any reason to be. I simply wanted some time to think. There were a lot of things that I needed to think about. I needed to think about all of the press, Justin and so many things that I shouldn’t have to but need to.

I just need time to think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know that i haven't updated for a while but there's a good reason why.

I just recently moved and the internet isn't hooked up in my room. Basically i don't have any way, to update. I would if i could, but i can't...well i couldn't. This is the same reason why i haven't responded to any of you guys' comments on anything. Believe me, i would comment and respond to everything if i could, but i can't right now, so sorry.

Anyway, here's the next update,
What do you guys think about the online gossip?
What do you think about Justin not telling his mom?