‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Guys at the Airport

Justin’s POV

I sat in the truck with my phone in my hands. I was waiting for Ryan or Chaz to text me, telling me that there plane had landed. My mom was letting me fly them in while I was on break. I hadn’t seen them in what felt like forever. It was natural that I was a bit excited to see them.

Honestly, I was beyond excited. I was checking my phone every ten seconds to see if he had messaged me. I missed hanging with the guys, being famous was great and all but I hated being away from my friends.

My phone finally vibrated in my hand, signaling that I had gotten a message. I read that the message was from Ryan, before telling Nick. I didn’t even bother opening the message. I already knew what it was going to say.

Nick and I quickly got out of the truck before walking inside. We stood there for a few minutes before I saw Ryan and Chaz walking towards us, with their luggage. I smiled at the sight of them. They both still looked the same, though I didn’t really expect them to change much over the time that I haven’t seen them.

“Hey,” I spoke as they got closer.

“Justin, what’s up?” Ryan spoke.

“Hey man,” Chaz greeted afterwards. “Still the same loser I see,”

“Man, shut-up,” I laughed.

I gave them both guy hugs before we started walking back to the truck. We had already started joking around, by the time we reached the doors. We climbed into the truck, closing the door behind us.

“So what’s up back home?” I questioned.

They both shrugged. “Nothing really,” Ryan answered. “Everything’s basically the same. Nothing that important happened,”

“At least nothing like your news,” Chaz added. “What’s up, you hooking up with your really hot back-up dancer and not telling me,” I smiled before flipping my hair, trying to keep things cool.

Honestly, I was trying not to think about Natalie. Whenever I thought about her, I couldn’t describe what would happen to me. I just seemed to smile and laugh all the time. My stomach would knot up, and my heart would begin to beat faster.

Normally I wouldn’t care if I thought about her, but that’s because I was usually with her. I actually thought about her when I wasn’t with her, which was rare. We were always together or at least nearby. I had yet to go an entire day without seeing her. I didn’t want to be away from her for too long, I didn’t know if I could handle it. I had gotten use to being able to see her whenever I wanted to. I was able to put my arms around her whenever I wanted to.

But today would be the first day that I was going to try to be apart from her. I was going to hang out with the guys today, though my original plan was to bring Natalie along with me. Of course, she disagreed, saying that I should spend time with the guys without any distractions. I agreed with her because it was hard not to.

Besides, I didn’t want her to know that I couldn’t bee away from her for a day. Natalie didn’t know about how I felt. She didn’t know that I was in love with her. As far as she knew, I simply liked her a lot. She didn’t know about how I felt, and I didn’t plan on telling her anytime soon. It wasn’t the right time to tell her, I just needed to wait for the right time.

“How can you let Ryan meet her and not me?” Chaz spoke. His voice brought me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

“Because I know how to act around hot girls,” Ryan countered.

He crossed his arms over his chest as he smirked at Chaz. He knew that what he said wasn’t far from the truth. Chaz liked to flirt, almost as much as me. The only difference was, Chaz was nowhere near subtle when he did it.Then again, neither was I.

Chaz scoffed as he rolled his eyes at Ryan. “Are you suggesting that I wouldn’t know how to act in front of Justin’s girlfriend just because she’s hot?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying,”

Chaz raised his brow as he stared at him. He then shrugged his shoulders as he leaned back against his seat. “You’re probably right, she did look pretty hot in her pictures on her Facebook page,”

“Can you guys not talk about my girlfriend like I’m not here,” I spoke.

The last thing that I wanted to hear was that my best friends were checking out my girlfriend. Hearing them tell me that I had good taste was one thing, hearing them talk about her as if she was single was completely different.

“And another thing,” I added. “Why were you on her Facebook page anyway?”

“I needed to see her,” Chaz explained. “I can’t see my best friends’ girl anymore, sheesh. Besides, how was I supposed to tell people what I thought about her, if I never met her or seen her,”

I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out, only to smile as I saw who it was. She must have known that we were talking about her for her to call. I continued to smile as I answered the phone.

“Hey,”

“Hey babe,” She warmly greeted. The sound of her voice caused me to smile wider. The guys both noticed my sudden happiness. They both sent me questioning looks, as they leaned in a bit.

“Miss me already?” I joked.

I knew that I missed her. I missed being able to hold her right about now. I missed being to see her smile dancing across her lips. I refused to let it show though. I didn’t want her to know that I missed her.

“Oh, so terribly pop-star,” her voice dripped with sarcasm, but I smiled none the less. I loved hearing her call me pop-star.

“She really did!!” I heard Sabrina yell in the background.

I laughed as Natalie told her to shut up. This was a regular for me and Natalie. Sabrina always seemed to notice everything that we did. She probably knew more about how Natalie felt about me, than I did.

“Anyway, I was calling to see if you picked up the guys yet,” she spoke.

“Yeah, there in the car now,”

The guys seemed to figure that I was talking to Natalie at the same time. Their faces both lit up as they began to smirk. Chaz began to make kissy faces while Ryan whispered for me to put her on speaker. I rolled my eyes at both of them.

“Their busy being annoying,” I spoke.

“Hey!!” the shouted in unison.

Natalie’s laugh echoed over the phone. My heart skipped a beat at the sound. Her laugh was like music to my ears.Oh no, I’m turning into one of those sappy types.

“Well I’ll let you go back to doing whatever you were doing. I’d hate to interrupt your guy time, and this chick right here is rushing me to get to the beach,”

“The beach huh?”

“Yup, we’re going to Clearwater Beach. It’s really close to where we're staying so why not,”

“Hm…maybe we’ll stop by the beach later,”

Honestly, this was just a way for me to see her. I could hang out with the guys for most of the day and then we could go meet up with the girls. I knew that the idea of this was for me to spend the day with the guys and not Natalie, but why couldn’t I do both.

“Don’t do that,”

I was instantly confused. Why wouldn’t she want me to come down to the beach with her? It just didn’t make any since.

“Justin don’t drag your friends down to the beach unless they want to go. You’re supposed to be hanging out with them remember. If they don’t want to come, then find something else to do. I’ll probably drop pass your room tonight anyway,”

“Now I got to go, but remember what I said babe, bye,”

“She loves you!!” Sabrina yelled in the back ground.

I could hear Natalie yelling at Sabrina before the phone clicked, signaling that she had hung up. I shook my head before I hung up myself. I slid my phone back into my pocket before I looked up.

Ryan and Chaz were now both making kissing faces at me. I rolled my eyes knowing that I would be doing the same thing if I was them.

“So we’re going to the beach after we drop our stuff off right?” Ryan questioned.

I raised my brow at them. “You want to go to the beach?”

“Why would I pass up a chance to see your hot girlfriend at the beach?” Chaz added.

“Remind me to kill you later,” I laughed.

“To the Beach!!” Ryan cheered as he threw his fist into the air.

We all laughed before we followed in Ryan’s footsteps. We kept laughing as Nick shook his head at us from the driver’s seat.

I guess I was going to get what I wanted after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for me to post the chapter. I wasn't sure which direction to go in when i was writing the chapter.

Well now the guys are going to meet Natalie.

What do you think there reactions are going to be?
What do you think about there reactions to her already.?

Comment//Subscribe please