‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Midnight Swim

Natalie’s POV

That night I slept with Justin, as I usually did. The only time we didn’t sleep together was when we were on the tour bus. We didn’t need people to know everything that happened between us. Not to mention that nothing good could come from people finding out.

Someone gently shaking me, caused me to stir. The sound of someone gently whispering my name caused me to open my eyes. I found myself staring into a familiar pair of brown orbs. The moonlight from the window was the only light in the room. Despite that I could recognize Justin’s eyes from anyone else’s.

I groaned before I rolled over on my side, so that my back was facing him. “Justin, go away,” I muttered.

I was exhausted. Spending the day with three guys and Sabrina could wear someone out. My body was aching for a good night rest. I couldn’t remember the last time I had gotten a full eight hours of sleep.

“But babe I’m bored,”

I slowly rolled over to face Justin. I was hoping that my ears had deceived me. I was hoping that Justin hadn’t just said that he was bored. I wouldn’t be able to describe how mad I would be if he had. Waking me up because he was bored was no excuse.

“Are you serious?” I questioned.

He nodded his head in response. He smiled down at me, causing his eyes to appear brighter. His hair was a bit messy telling me that he was lying down a little while ago.

His bed hair was usually adorable to me. The way that his eyes shone with innocence when he first woke up could easily put a smile on my face. I tend to love the way that Justin looks when he first wakes up.

This time was different. This time instead of smiling at Justin, I glared. I hadn’t gotten enough sleep in a while, and he wanted to wake me up because he was bored. He shouldn’t be up. He should be asleep next to me instead of worrying about how to entertain himself.

“Justin, get out my face before I hurt you,” I muttered before turning away from him once more.

“Please Ally, I can’t sleep. I need something to do,” he spoke

“Sleep,”

“Babe…” he whined.

I groaned once more. I knew that he wasn’t going to quit anytime soon. Justin was going to keep bothering me until he got what he wanted. Once he got what he wanted then I would be able to go back to sleep.

I sat upright in the bed as I rubbed my eyes. I ran my hands through my messy hair, patting it down so that it looked presentable. I glanced over at Justin as I ran my hand through my hair one last time.

A smile danced across his lips as he stared at me. His chocolate orbs held no sign of sleep. He had been awake for a while. He may have been lying down, but he wasn’t asleep.

“So what did you have in mind?” I questioned.

Justin shrugged. I slid over a bit, allowing him to crawl back into the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Something with you of course,” he softly spoke.

I smiled as I rolled my eyes out of habit. I rested my head on top of his as we sat there in silence. The silence was comfortable and indescribable sweet. We didn’t need words in order for us to enjoy each other. We were content just being in each other’s arms.

I didn’t know how long we sat there in silence, but it was a while. I never imagined that I could love sitting with someone in pure silence.

Eventually an idea came to my head. The idea was somewhat risky and devious, but I figured that it would be worth the risk. It wasn’t anything that bad anyway.

“Babe,” I spoke.

“Hm?” Justin replied.

“I think I know something that we can do,”

“What?”

“Well…it involves being sneaky…”

Justin suddenly perked up at the sound of the word sneaky. Justin loved doing things that were unexpected. If he could steal a car and get away with it, he would.

“I’m listening…”

I shook my head as a smirk began to form on my lips. I knew that Justin would be up for something risky.

-X-

I gracefully landed on my feet before looking around to make sure that no one was around. Everything remained still. Everything was clear. Justin nodded at me, a smirk still plastered onto his face. We both started to walk once more.

The night air was cool. Crickets were chirping in the background. The moon shone above making this night, well morning, even more perfect.

Justin threw his arms over my shoulder as we continued to walk. I looked up at him; his head was turned in a different direction. A hat was lazily placed on his head, so that I wouldn’t notice his bead head. His face was calm. He had grown use to being able to hold me whenever he wanted to.

We soon reached the beach chairs that sat alongside the pool. We threw our stuff onto separate chairs before we sat down. I slid of my shoes as Justin set his hat on the table. I took the clip out of my hair and set it down on the table next to his hat. I shook my head, allowing my hair to messily fall back into place. I grabbed the hem of my crop top, ready to take it off, when I felt Justin’s gaze on me.

I looked up at him, only to have my gaze lock with his. Even in the dim light his eyes appeared brighter as he smiled. His eyes were filled with an emotion that I couldn’t place as I stared at him. I had gotten use to seeing this emotion in Justin’s eyes. After a while, I had simply grown accustom to seeing it. The emotion was so warm that I didn’t care I knew what the emotion was or not, I just wanted to see it.

“What?” I giggled, never breaking my gaze from him.

Justin shook his head. He let out a low chuckle as he shook his head. “Nothing,” he spoke. “I just never thought that you would sneak into the pool after it closed,”

All of the pools at the resort closed at eleven thirty and twelve on the weekends. After hours the gates were locked and the pools were checked to make sure that no one snuck back in. Justin and I had come at around 2 in the morning, so we knew that no one would be down here to check the pools.

I pursed my lips to the side as I stared at him. A small feeling in my gut told me that Justin wasn’t really thinking that. He was thinking about something else.

I simply shrugged the matter off as it were nothing. I couldn’t prove that he was thinking about something else. Not to mention, I had no idea about what he was thinking about.

“Well, you’re down here with me aren’t you,” I replied.

“You suggested it though,”

“Technicality, now are you coming in with me or not,”

Justin raised his brow as he stared at me. His lips began to turn upwards forming a smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes as I smiled. I stood up before pulling my crop top off, and setting on my chair. My strapless blue bathing suit was now visible to Justin who took notice of the exposed areas.

I shook my head as I slid my shorts off. “You’re such a guy sometimes,”

“All the time actually,”

I rolled my eyes before walking over to the edge of the pool. The pool lights were on, illuminating the water. The white signs at the edge of the pool said that I was near 5 feet. Instead of testing the water, I jumped. The cool water immediately engulfed me. I opened my eyes, able to see the air bubbles that I had created. I closed my eyes as I resurfaced. I pushed my hair back before I opened my eyes.

Justin was smiling at me, the same emotion still present in his eyes. I smiled at him before wrapping my arms around myself.

“Not going to get in the cold water with me?” I questioned.

Justin flipped his hair out of his eyes before he slid his shoes off. “Sorry I was just thinking,” he responded.

“Well I was hoping that my alleged boyfriend would be thinking about joining me in the pool instead of leaving me alone,”

“Well you and your alleged boyfriend really shouldn’t be here,” a voice spoke.

Justin’s head immediately snapped in the direction of the voice the same time as mine. I muttered a curse under my breath knowing that we had been caught. This was the last thing that I needed, to go to jail for trespassing in a different state.

Instead of finding an employee, I saw a teenage girl standing a few feet away from Justin and I. I let out a small sigh of relief glad that she wasn’t someone who worked here.

She was African American with a skin complexion that was close to mine and extremely dark brown eyes. Her dark brown hair had red streaks in it and, fell to her mid-back. She was about average weight and around 5’4”. She couldn’t be any older than Justin and I were.

“So Justin Bieber and Natalie Brown right?” she questioned. Justin and I shared a knowing glance with each other.

The only way that she could know who I was, was if she was a fan. She didn’t have to be a fan to know who Justin was, but I was a different story. I was his girlfriend, alleged girlfriend to the public; you would have had to willing read something about Justin to know who I was.

She crossed her arms over her chest before shifting her weight onto her left leg. “Don’t worry I’m not here to kill Natalie or rape Justin in front of Natalie,”

I pursed my lips to the side as I swam to the edge of the pool. I grabbed the edge as I looked at her.

I didn’t know what to think about her. Technically Justin and I weren’t supposed to be here, and she could easily tell someone that we were here. I didn’t want to give her a reason to do that, though she didn’t seem like the type that would do that.

“I was just wondering how you guys got down here,” she spoke. “See my Uncle works here and I’m down here for vacation, so I know where the key to the gate is. You guys on the other hand…well you don’t. I’m guessing that you hopped the fence somehow,”

Neither Justin nor I answered. We were both thinking the same thing, if we didn’t admit to anything then there wasn’t any way that we could get into any trouble.

She laughed as she shook her head. “I’m not going to turn you in!!” she laughed.

I heard Justin let out a small breath of relief. My gaze flickered to him. I smiled as I winked at him, before my gaze shifted back to the girl.

“I’m Brooklyn,” she introduced.

I nodded my head. “Well I’m Natalie but you kind of already knew that,” I spoke.

She nodded her head before he gaze shifted to Justin. “And you’re of course Justin Bieber, which I already said,”

He nodded his head in response. She then clapped her hands together as she began to walk backwards. “Well I’ll let you two alleged lovers get back to your secret rendezvous. I’ll probably see you guys again, at your concert, so nice meeting you,”

“You too Brooklyn. And thanks for not saying anything,” Justin spoke.

“Well you can make it up to me by telling me what alleged dating means,” she bargained.

I let out a small laugh as I shook my head. I pushed myself off the wall with my feet, allowing myself to be in the middle of the pool. “Nice try,” I spoke.

She laughed as well. She gave us both a small wave before she turned on her heel and left. It wasn’t long before, Justin and I were alone once more. I shook my head as I began to tread water, though I didn’t have to.

“I guess all of your fans aren’t crazed girls with extremely strong vocal chords,” I spoke.

Justin laughed as he looked at me. “Is that what you thought?”

“No. That’s what being on this tour and hearing those crazed screaming fans every night has made me think,”

Justin laughed again before he stood up. He took his shirt off, revealing his abs. I’ll admit that Justin didn’t have a body that was as great as some of my past boy toys, but he didn’t need to. Justin had amazing abs which was enough for me. Not to mention that he wasn’t simply a good piece of eye candy, but he was also an amazing guy. I couldn’t describe how much I liked him.

Justin jumped into the pool, landing a short distance away from me. He resurfaced and shook his head, causing water to fly similar to a dog when he takes a bath. I rolled my eyes, before pushing my own hair back.

Suddenly “Alicia Keys Unthinkable” began to play. The music was coming out of the speakers that were cleverly disguised as rocks, near the pool. Justin and I both looked around for the reason why the music suddenly began to play.

Brooklyn suddenly came into view, a mischievous smile on her lips. “Just though I’d give you guys a romantic montage instead of a rendezvous,” she spoke.

She gave us one more wave before she walked away. Justin and I both laughed, having no other way to explain what she had just done.

I started to swim around in the pool, enjoying the cool water that I had become accustom to. Brooklyn had a good taste in music when it came to the mood. I was already swimming with my boyfriend under the moonlight, the music only made things more special.

I swam close to the edge of the pool, to find Justin watching me. I smiled as I locked my gaze with him.

“You know,” I spoke “You’ve been staring at me a lot lately. Any reason why,”

Justin smile grew slightly wider. He continued to stare at me in silence. Neither of us said anything as a comfortable silence filled the air. The music continued to play in the background as we stared at each other.

You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it
(Drake: I deserve it, I think it deserve it..Let it go)
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it
(Drake: I can't take it)


Justin began to swim towards me his face falling serious. I slowly backed up until I was against the wall, never breaking my gaze from Justin. Justin soon reached me and placed both his hands on either side of me against the wall.

I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready, I'm ready)
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready, I'm ready)


Justin and I continued to stare into each other’s eyes as the music played. The intensity that I was getting from Justin was almost unbearable. My heart began to pound into my chest. I was sure that Justin could hear or see it. My stomach began to fill with butterflies as I continued to stare into his eyes.

Justin had never stared at me as seriously as he was now. There was so much emotion in his eyes, that I couldn’t describe them all. His eyes weren’t darker with lust as they usually would be. They were simply filled with emotion.

The only emotion that I could see was the same emotion that he had been staring at me with for a while. It was the same warm emotion that always seemed to be present in his eyes.

You give me a feeling that I never felt before

“Natalie…” he softly spoke. His voice was barely audible. I almost didn’t hear what he had said.

But I did hear what he had to say, and I knew that he was serious. He only used my name when he was serious about something.

“Yes…” I replied.

And I deserve it, I know I deserve it
(Drake: I deserve it, I know I deserve it. Let it go)
Its becoming something that's impossible to ignore


He leaned forward so that his forehead was pressed against mine. He closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. Whatever he had to say was taking a toll on him.

It's what we make it
(Drake: It's what we make it)


“I…I…I’m in…” he trailed off as he opened his eyes.

His stare was just as intense as it was before. He sighed before he closed his eyes. He opened them, once more staring at me intensely. He then gently pressed his lips against mine.

I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
Or would it be so beautiful


I melted into the kiss just as I always had. Only this kiss was different, far different from any other kiss that I had had with him.

The kiss was slow, deathly slow. The kiss was so slow that it belonged in a movie. It belonged in the scene when the guy was finally able to kiss the girl.

Justin was gentle, yet caring. His lips moved against mine in perfect sync, gently yet passionately. The amount of passion in the kiss was almost unbearable. I could feel myself becoming more light headed with every kiss. My heart was frantically skipping beats, causing me to worry about having heart attacks. I felt as if I couldn’t breathe. I felt as if the air was leaving my body with every passionate kiss that we shared.

Despite my heart erratically beating, my lack of air and lightheadedness, I didn’t want the kiss to stop. I didn’t want this moment to ever end.

Either way I'm sayin'
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready I'm ready)
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready)

Yeah, sing...


Why give up before we try
Feel the lows before the highs
Clip our wings before we fly away


Justin placed one of his hands on my bare waist. He pulled me against him so that we were chest to chest. I knew for sure that he could feel my heart beat against his chest.

He slowly brought his hand up to cup my cheek, as we continued to kiss at a decreasing pace. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, allowing him to be closer.

We were now chest to chest, yet I still felt as if we weren’t close enough. I felt as if I needed him. My heart was yearning for him to be as close to me as he possibly could.

I can't say I came prepared
I'm suspended in the air
Won't you come be in the sky with me


I could feel myself beginning to become dizzy from the kiss. My knees were beginning to weaken underneath me. I slowly wrapped my legs around Justin’s waist. Justin placed his other hand on my waist to hold me up, as we continued to kiss.

I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
Or would it be so beautiful either way I'm sayin'
If you ask me I'm ready


We eventually had to break apart so that we could breathe. I continued to hold my eyes closed as my head began to spin. My heart was no longer skipping beats, but was now pounding in my chest erratically. My stomach was completely filled with knots. My knees were weak, and I had never been more out of breath in my life.

It was no contest that this had literally been my first breath taking kiss.

The kiss was only better knowing that it was just a kiss. Justin didn’t try and take it a step further, he simply kissed me. He didn’t even try to French kiss me; he was satisfied with a kiss, an extremely passionate kiss.

But I couldn’t fit the gnawing feeling in my chest. A feeling that told me that there was a reason for this passionate kiss with Justin. almost as if he was trying to tell me something. As if there was something that he couldn’t say with words so instead he kissed me.

There was something that Justin wanted to tell me. There was something that he had to tell me and didn’t know how. He was confused on how to tell me so he simply kissed me.

I didn’t have time to think about what Justin wanted to tell me before he gently placed his lips on mine once more.

(Echo: I'm ready, I'm ready)
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready, I'm ready)
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready, I'm ready)
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready, I'm ready)


“You mean a lot to me Natalie,”
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't plan on the chapter being this long but somehow it ended up this way. This chapter would have been posted hours ago but somehow i ended up making this chapter really long.

Shout-out to missNerd17 who played Brooklyn in this chapter.

What did you guys think about them sneaking out for a swim?

What did you think Justin was trying to tell her?

What do you think about the kiss/the effects it had on Natalie?

Now I'm starting to get behind on my other stories, so I have no choice but to go back to my majority rules writing. Which means the stories that get the most comments, get the next chapter sooner. In other words...

Comments=Next Chapter