‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Good Night Gone Bad

Natalie’s POV

The ride to the club was at least half an hour due to traffic. We could care less. Nothing could ruin this night for us. Everyone seemed to be getting along. Even Annabelle and I were laughing and joking in the car ride. The night was going great and it hadn’t even started yet.

This was exactly what I needed tonight. I needed tonight to be carefree and fun. I didn’t need any drama tonight. I just needed to dance and clear my head. I needed to get my mind off all of the drama that I’ve been dealing with for the past few days.

By the time that we arrived at the club it was officially dark outside. The bass of the music could be heard from outside. The different colors flashing lights could be seen from outside. A long line of people waiting had formed outside. I knew that we wouldn’t have to wait since we were on the VIP list.

What I wasn’t expecting was the amount of paparazzi waiting in front of the building. The last thing that I expected, or needed, was for them to begin to take pictures as I stepped out of the limo. I should have known that someone at the club would recognize my name.

“Natalie over here”

“Is Justin here with you?”

“Are you guys really dating?”

“Who are you here with?”

“Give us a nice smile Natalie,”


I kept my head down as I followed behind Allan. This brought me down from my high slightly. I was already all over the internet and this was going to make it worse. I could already imagine what the blogs were going to say about me once they saw these pictures.

“Does Justin know that you’re here Natalie”

“Of course he does,” Annabelle answered.

My eyes widen as I turned around to face her. I was hoping that she wasn’t about to do what I thought she was about to do. They weren’t talking to her, she had no reason to respond. She wouldn’t do that. Then again…she was Annabelle.

“I mean she is his girlfriend after all,”

The flashes seemed to become more intense as soon as the words left from her mouth. The paparazzi began to scream even more questions louder at me as the cameras flashed.

I tried my hardest not to scream at Annabelle for what she had done. She just couldn’t keep her mouth shut. She had to find some way to ruin my night.

“His alleged girlfriend,” I quickly added.

I followed Allan into the club before anything else could happen. Just when I thought tonight was going to be perfect something happens.

I quickly shook the feeling off as we passes through coat check. My high returned to me as I observed the club. There were people everywhere that you turned. Different color lights flashed in the dark club. The bass from the music caused the club to bounce. The atmosphere of the club was perfect.

This was what I needed, a night of dancing and clearing my head. A night where I could do what I love and release all of my stress. I wouldn’t have to worry about any drama while I was here. All I would have to do is have fun. This was exactly what I needed.

Sabrina seemed to silently read my mind because she grabbed my hand and began to pull me towards the dance floor. I laughed, following her as fast as my heels would carry me.

At least the night seemed to be going back to normal.

-X-

I had no idea how long I had been dancing, but I didn’t care. I was having too much fun to care. I had no idea how many people I had danced with but that was another thing that I didn’t care about.

I was finally stress free. My mind was finally clear. All of drama seemed to have left me. I couldn’t remember anything bad that had happened tonight or before tonight. I had found the cure for all of my worries. I was party-high. I was temporarily incapable of remembering anything. The only thing that was on my mind was the beat of music.

I continued to sway my hips against the guy behind me. I didn’t know his name his age or anything about him. We hadn’t even spoken a full sentence to each other. Yet despite all of this, I had been dancing with him for almost five minutes, and as I said before, I didn’t care. He wasn’t the first guys who I had danced with and knew nothing about.

I pressed myself against him harder as the DJ switched the song to “How Low (Can You Go)” by Ludacris. I smirked as I began to slowly, yet still on beat, grind my hips against him from side to side. He became harder than he already was. I could practically feel him against me.

If the music wasn’t so loud I would have heard him groan as he tightened his grip on my waist. He lowered his lips to my ear as I continued to grind against him.

“How Low can you go sexy?” he seductively whispered along his lips to linger against my ear.

I smirked as I continued to move my hips. I know that he wasn’t just talking about dancing. He wasn’t the first guy to ask me something like this tonight. He could simply get away with it because of the song.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I responded.

I quickly bent over leaving my ass pressed against him and his hands still on my waist. I slowly came back up so that I would be pressed against him even more.

I knew that he was completely hard and ready for me, I could feel it. His groaned only confirmed my thoughts. I couldn’t help but to smirk, as I laughed to myself. He actually thought that he was going to get lucky.

“Damn, sexy, you’re just too much to handle,” he lowly whispered in my ear.

“Let me guess you think that you can handle it though, right?”

“Mhm, and I’d love to prove it. Right. Now,”

My smirk grew wider as I began to search the dance floor. Two people away from me I spotted Sabrina. She was pressed against a guy who looked as if he was at least nineteen. Even in the lighting, I could tell that he was good looking. Sabrina had good taste.

She looked up at me, her smile falling in a smirk. She sent me a wink telling me that she was ready to leave him. I sent her a wink back telling her that I felt the same.

We both grabbed our guys’ hands and held them up. We slowly twisted ourselves against them, the snake, as we slowly dropped down to the floor. We let go of their hands as we came back up. We walked away from them, swaying our hips, before they could realize what had just happened.

We laughed as we stood over by the bar, our meeting area. I had lost count of how many times Sabrina and I had done this to guys tonight. Every time we did it we got better at it. Every time we got better, the guys’ reactions became funnier.

“Oh my gosh, I don’t think this will ever get old,” Sabrina giggled.

“I hope it doesn’t. Then I might have to find a new wingman,” I laughed.

“Go ahead, I’ll still be your wing woman,”

We laughed once more before we turned to face the dance floor. Before we could spot more potential victims, Allan walked over to us.

“Having fun?” he questioned.

“Oh my gosh I can’t even begin to describe how much I’m having. I fucking love you for this Allan,” Sabrina cheered.

I laughed as Allan turned to face me. “And how much do you love me?” he questioned.

“Enough,” I laughed.

“Enough to show me?”

I laughed before I grabbed his hand, pulling him to the dance floor. Leave it Allan to find a way to get a dance from me without directly asking. The song switched to “Cyclone” by Baby Bash ft T-Pain.

I looked over my shoulder to Sabrina. “I’ll be back in a few!!” I yelled over the music.

I squeezed through the crowd, pulling Allan with me. I waited until we were in a good spot on the floor before I pressed myself against him. He didn’t hesitate to put his hands on my waist as we made contact. We moved out hips in sync to the beat, not that I was surprised.

Allan was a dancer just as I was. Not to mention that this wasn’t the first time that I had danced with Allan like this. Whenever we had to partner up at the studio, Allan was my partner.

We danced together for a while until before I felt Allan lower himself to my ear.

“Mind if I show you how much I love you?” he whispered.

I rolled my eyes as I smirk formed on my lips. I figured that he was joking. I figured that he was being his typical joking self. I didn’t bother to think about anything that he said.

“And how do you plan on doing that?” I questioned turning around to face him.

I continued to sway my hips despite the fact that I was no longer pressed against him. Allan kept his hands on my hips as he stared down at me. He slowly licked his lips. I was too busy listening to the music to notice anything that was going on.

I didn’t realize what was going on until Allan’s lips were on mine.

My eyes immediately went wide with shock. I stopped moving completely, my eyes still wide. I was in completely shock.

My goodnight had been completely ruined.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

So i know one person who saw this coming, and she knows who she is, but did anyone else think this would happen?

Comments//Feedback=Next Chapter