‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Worst Feeling

Justin’s POV

My thoughts were racing as I stared into space. I hadn’t been able to think straight for days. Everything seemed as if it was becoming more and more complicated. As days passed more drama began to unfold.

“Justin,”

I tried to make it seem as if nothing was wrong but it was hard. Having the girl that you were in love with tell you that she didn’t feel the same was the worst thing that could possibly happen to anyone. My worst nightmares had become a reality. The girl that I was in love with didn’t love me back.

“Justin?”

It didn’t matter that she had said that she need time to think, in my mind that was like saying that you didn’t love me. I should have never told her. I shouldn’t have listened to the guys or my gut. I should have kept my thoughts to myself. If I had, I wouldn’t feel this way right now.

“Justin!!!”

A blinked my eyes as I finally realized that Ryan was calling me. I was caught up in my thoughts. This wasn’t the first time that this happened. This was a regular thing for me now.

“Sorry man, I was thinking. So what’s up?”

I turned to look at Ryan. For the first time since he had come down here, he looked upset. A frown was on his face as he sent me a sympathetic look. Somehow I knew that this had nothing to do with me spacing out again. This was about something far worse.

“Justin…Sabrina just called…” he quietly spoke. I tensed up; I knew that this was bad. “It’s Natalie...she…her and Allan were just rushed to the hospital. She said that things didn’t…look good when she…found them outside of the club,”

I jumped to my feet and ran past Ryan to the door. Before I knew it I was knocking on Nick’s door waking him up. I was yelling at the top of my voice trying to get him to wake up.

The only thing that was on my mind was Natalie. I had to see her. She had to be okay she simply had to be. I shouldn’t have let her go out tonight. I should have made her stay. If I had made her stay then she wouldn’t be hurt. This was my fault.

I couldn’t focus on anything else besides waking Nick up so that we could go see Natalie. I couldn’t even feel the pain in my chest. My body was numb of all feeling. I knew that if it wasn’t than I would have had a break down in the middle of the hallway. I wouldn’t have been able to take the pain that my heart was causing me.

I needed to see her.

-X-

I ran into the hospital frantically. I had jumped out the car while Nick was still driving. I knew that I was going to get a lecture from my mom later but I could care less right now. I wanted to get to Natalie as soon as I could.

My breathing was ragged as I reached the lobby. I had been running as fast as I could. I wanted to find Natalie as soon as I could.

Instead of finding Natalie, I saw Sabrina. She was sitting in a chair next to Thomas. Black tears were running down her face from her make-up running. Her eyes were red from crying. Her hair was messy from her running her fingers through it so much. She had taken her heels off and they were now on the floor in front of her.

I tensed up once more. Seeing Sabrina like this only made me worry more. Sabrina was never upset, at this point she looked distraught. This could only mean bad news.

She looked up, gasping when she say me. “Justin!!” she shouted. Her voice was hoarse from crying. I knew that she was straining her voice just to yell.

She stood up out of the chair and ran over to me. She threw her arms around me in a hug, which I returned. She pulled away as she sniffed.

“Where’s Natalie? Is everything okay? What happened?” I quickly questioned.

I didn’t mean to ask her so many questions in her state but I couldn’t help it. I was worried about Natalie. I needed to know that she was okay.

She sniffed once more as she looked down at her bare feet. “I-I don’t know,” she quietly spoke. “I just came outside and they were both on the ground. Allan looked like he had taken a pretty bad beating and Natalie was bleeding pretty badly, there were shards of glass in her leg,”

“After they were rushed to the hospital, I called you guys. I don’t know how she is we haven’t seen her since they brought her here. She’s still in surgery,”

Despite how bad I felt, I could feel it. I could feel my heart drop in my chest. My stomach suddenly wanted to empty its contents. I was no longer numb; I could feel everything that was going on.

I quickly sat down before my knees could give out. I put my head in my hands as I sighed. I closed my eyes as my heart continued to ache.

I was wrong. If you’re in love with someone and they don’t feel the same, it’s not the worse feeling in the world. The worst feeling in the world was the feeling of the person that you’re in love with being hurt;

And there’s nothing that you can do to help.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this is so short.

And i'm sorry if this isn't my best work but I'm ready to end this and start on the sequel to this. I had never intended on the story being this long but hey you guys like it so no harm done.

In reality there are probably like 5 chapters left but i might shorten it to three or less. As i said before, i'm ready to end this.

Feedback=Next Chapter