‹ Prequel: Dance with Me
Sequel: Be With Me
Status: 6/20/20-11/21/10 Completed :)

Tour With Me

Gossip

Natalie’s POV

I leaned against the door and sighed with my eyes closed. All this was supposed to be was me and Justin going to get something to eat. Instead this ended up being one of the best days that I’ve had with anyone in a long time. None of the boy toys that I had have ever made me smile or laugh as much as I did with Justin today. Sure, I would laugh to smile but it was either fake or didn’t happen often.

My heart was still pounding in my chest from the hug I gave Justin. The butterflies in my stomach were exploding. My breathing was uneven as I tried to calm down. I found myself smiling uncontrollably as I leaned against the door.

Could this get any more complicated?

“You and Justin look like you guys had so much fun on your romantic montage,” I heard Sabrina gush with a small giggle.

I opened my eyes and walked further into the room until I was in the living room area. The hotel that we were staying at was amazing. It wasn’t anything fancy but it was still nice. There was a living room, a balcony, a bed room with two beds and two bathrooms. Of course they didn’t have a kitchen but they had a mini fridge to put some of your food in.

Sabrina was sitting on the couch in front of the TV. Her laptop was on her lap and the TV was on. A smile was on her face she stared at me.

“It wasn’t a romantic montage, and how would you know if we had fun or not,” I spoke.

She giggled once again. “Well according to TMZ, Justin Bieber has a new best friend, maybe more,” she smirked.

My jaw dropped in disbelief. This could not be happening…again!! This had happened once before and I hated it. Before it was just a tabloid, not many people read them but enough of them did. This time it was one the internet.

To make it worse, it was one TMZ, everyone knew about TMZ. They were the most well known gossip reporters. They reported gossip before everyone else. How did they even know that I was out with him today? Then again, this is LA, TMZ camera crew walk around LA all the time. I should have known that this was going to happen.

I ran over to the couch, hoping that she was joking. Sabrina sat upright on the couch and handed me the laptop. I set it down on my lap as I frantically pressed the down arrow, searching through the page. That’s when I saw it. In bold black print read the words Justin Bieber enjoys day out with possible girlfriend? The title was right above two pictures joined together. One was of me and Justin walking down the street, while the other was of me laughing while Justin had his arms around me.

“See you guys—”

“No,” I interrupted while holding my hand up. “It says possible, maybe it most just about how I was with him and not with him,” I spoke trying to be hopeful.

“If you say so,” she cheerfully smiled. I simply ignored her cheerfulness as I continued to read the article.

Justin Bieber was spotted in LA today, being Justin and running the streets, only he wasn’t alone today. Walking by his side was a girl who he’s been spotted with before in Atlanta.

Ugh, they managed to find out about that too. Leave it to TMZ to do background research on something like this.

Justin always seems to have a way with girls, hitting them with a dose of Bieber fever, but has he been hit by cupid’s arrow. The two seemed almost oblivious about everything that was going on around them. Justin proved that when he held her in his arms on the busy LA sidewalk.

I groaned and put my face in my hands. There was no point in reading any further, it wasn’t going to get any better. This was the second time that this had happened. This was the second time that it was reported that I was dating Justin.

But this time was different. This time I was as upset as before that it was reported. I simply felt worse. I was already feeling bad about what was going on but having it reported only made me feel worse. Me staring at the article only meant that I wasn’t the only one who knew about what was going on. Sure, I wasn’t officially dating Justin, but we were flirting with each other.

“Awe, don’t worry about it girly,” Sabrina comforted. I set my hands onto my lap top as I looked over at her.

“You two actually look cute together…really cute together. Hm, I actually didn’t notice how cute you two looked together. Now that I see it you two look—”

“Rina,” I interrupted. “I get the idea,”

She covered her mouth with her hands. “Oh my gosh I was rambling again wasn’t I? Damn, I thought I was getting better at this. I always ramble when I like something a lot,”

A stifled a laugh as I smiled. Sabrina simply radiated happiness. She was happy enough to make a mime smile. Even though I wasn’t exactly sad or angry, she made me feel better. I was glad that I was sharing a room with her and not Annabelle.

“Hey Rina, where were you on TMZ in the first place?” I questioned. I actually didn’t understand why someone would go on TMZ right after talking to their boyfriend. It was one of the most random things that someone could do.

“Oh, well duh, I was on the phone with my future hubby, because he had to go somewhere so he got of web chat and called me instead. Anyway, so we were on the phone and I was flipping through channels when I flipped through TMZ and saw Justin,”

“Now I just couldn’t pass this up now that I’ve met him, so I went back and saw that they were talking about you and Justin. so I told hubby that I had to go and went to their website to read more about it. Then that’s when you came in,” she finished a smile still on her face.

I groaned once again and fell onto the couch sideways. I was curled have way into a ball so that my entire body could fit onto the couch. I felt completely guilty. I felt as if I was leading Justin on. I cared about him too much to do that to him, but I liked him too much to simply cut him loose like I did with the others. What was I supposed to do?

“Awe lele, I’m sure that everyone will forget about this in no time,” she soothed as she rubbed my arm. I couldn’t help but smile at the nick-name that she gave me. My smile quickly fell once my guilt hit me again.

“Rina, I’m not upset about the tabloid or about the gossip. I just feel guilty,”

She furrowed her brows in confusion. “Why so?”

I sighed before sitting upright on the couch. I turned to face her and sat with my legs crossed. I trusted Sabrina, she seemed as if she wouldn’t hurt a fly. I knew that I could trust her with everything that had happened between me and Justin. Besides, I was going to need someone to talk to while I was on this tour.

“Rina, if I tell you this you have to swear on your life that you will not breath a word about this to anyone, anyone. You can’t even tell the stuffed bear that your boyfriend got for you. In fact don’t even talk about it in your sleep, go it”

Sabrina held her hands up in defense. “Alright, I’m never going to speak about this to anyone but you. And I know that I’m crazy, really crazy but I draw the line at talking to stuffed animals”

I laughed and nodded my head. I bit my lip and sighed. I needed to think about how I was going to tell her that I had made out with Justin. I would have to tell her everything, from the beginning. If I didn’t she may think that, that’s why I was still on the tour.

“Well I’ll tell you after I shower” I spoke as I got up off the couch. Sabrina groaned but agreed none the less.

-X-

After I showered and changed into something to sleep in I told Sabrina the story. I told her everything, from him tricking me into auditioning all the way up to the kiss. I only left out the details that didn’t matter, but other than that I had told her everything. I had even told her about what had happened during the break.

Sabrina sat on her bed staring at me wide eye with her jaw dropped. I crossed my legs on my bed and took another bite out of my MilkyWay. I had brought a few of them and put them in the mini fridge. As I said, I eat chocolate when I’m stressed or when I just really want some. Telling Sabrina about me and just was definitely a MilkyWay moment.

“Oh my gosh,” Sabrina finally spoke. A huge smile then made its way onto her face. “Oh my gosh!” she squealed. She then jumped off her bed, ran over to mine and plopped down next to me. She started to jump up and down on the bed and squeal.

“That is sooo fucking cute. I knew you two looked good together and this only proves my point. I can’t wait for you two to get together—”

“We’re not going to get together weren’t you listening,” I interrupted. She stopped bouncing on the bed but continued to smile.

“I already feel guilty about everything that happened over the break. I tried to get Justin off my mind but as soon as I see him again, it’s like I’m back to square one. I feel like I’m leading him on and I don’t want to anymore, but I don’t want to cut him off either,” I spoke.

“Then cut the others off, duh,” she spoke as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“But I can’t,” I groaned.

“I’ve never had the time before and now that I do, I don’t want to give it up. I love the attention and being able to manipulate them like putty. It’s so evil I know, but I’ve never had options before with guys, it was always no I don’t have time. Now I do,”

She simply shrugged her shoulders. She put both her hands on my shoulders and made me face her. “Then we’ll take it one step at a time, but either way, you’re getting with Justin. I don’t care if I have to lock you two in a room together, you’re getting together,”

I smiled and nodded my head. “But how are you okay with all this. You love Justin why would you be okay with him dating. And why are you so determined to see us together?”

“Because I have a boyfriend, I don’t want Justin. And I saw the way he looked at you when we were talking. Then I saw how hurt he was when you walked off with Thomas. I know that you two like each other so why not. Besides I meant it when I said you look cute together”

I gave her a small smile until my guilt started to settle in. knowing that I hurt Justin enough for her to see it only made me feel worse. I quickly shook the feelings off as I remembered what Sabrina said.

One step at a time.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think about Sabrina?
How do you guys feel about Natalie's thoughts.

Predictions please.

Comments=Next Chapter