Status: I'll try to post as often as I can, but you might need to remind me!

Letters to a Former Lover

Letters come Second

Dear Josh,

I'm sure that my letter got that response by mistake. So here's another copy of it in case they got rid of the first one when they sent me some fan letter. I'm not a fan. I'm your girlfriend, of course. Just make sure to call me when you get this and have read both of these thoroughly. It's important.

So, the other piece of paper in here is the first letter I sent. Open it once you're done reading this one. By the way, make sure to tell them my address so the people who sort your mail that this is your girlfriend's address and you are to receive all of her letters, no matter how important they look.

Take care of yourself and Muffles; make sure not to meet another girl you life because I love you way to much for that; don't party too hard; write back soon; call me as soon as you've read the first (second) letter; love you; miss you so much; please, don't leave a voicemail if I don't answer (my phone is acting all screwed up and I can't check it for some reason); tell the people who sort your mail that I'm your girlfriend and to please get you all of my letters and not just mistake my letters for some obsessed fan of yours; and always remember that I love you so much more than you could ever know.

Love you more than you could imagine,
Kiane.

/~---~---~\

Dear fan of Josh Howard's,

Thank you for taking time out of your daily life to write to Josh Howard. We understand that you are a fan, so here is a complementary photo of Josh with his autograph in the lower right hand corner.

We're sure that such a dedicated fan knows and understands that Josh is very busy and isn't able to reply to all of his fan letters, so we don't need to explain to you cares very much about your support and wants you to know that he would write back if he had the time, but he doesn't.

Josh Howard's personal secretary,

Amelia Hearting