Sequel: Seattle

Action

Three.

Mae seemed to be in a better mood the next day, she smiled as she entered her work. It was clear to everyone that something good had happened towards the end of the previous day. Several of her co-workers asked her what it was that made her smile so much at 6 o'clock in the morning, but she didn't have an answer. She was just happy.

Jake was early that day, when Mae stepped into the ventilated camper van he was already sat in his chair waiting patiently for her. He smiled broadly when he saw her and motioned for her to start her work on his face. The little work that she needed to do that was.

As she started her work she couldn't help but look at his muscles, she wondered why it was that he required them and felt inclined to ask. Jake smiled at her teasingly, assuming she had been checking him out rather than do her job. This was not entirely true, she managed to do both but she wasn't ready to admit that.

"Do you like my muscles then?" he asked.

"That's not the kind of question I'd answer at this time in the morning, Jake." He smiled when she used his first name, this meant that she was starting to like him, or at least let him in somewhat.

"Well, there's got to be a reason why you can't stop staring at them."

"I'm a sucker for guys with muscles, what can I say?"

"Does that mean you like me?"

"Not in the way that you're thinking of."

"You don't like me?" he asked, feigning sadness.

"Of course I like you." Stopping his fake sobs.

"Good because I'd never forgive myself if you didn't."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Why don't you read between the lines," he said quickly giving her a smile before jogging out on set. Mae smiled as she watched him move further and further away from her, even if she didn't like to admit it she was starting to find his infernal flirting cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :)