Status: In Progress...

Double the Trouble and Twice the Blessing

Prologue

For years scientists had predicted the state of California would break off from the United States. Nobody predicted that it would happen in 2183. At the same time, the residents of Hollywood and Beverly Hills couldn’t be bothered to live on a large island. The less fortunate were left on the giant land mass, living on what they could as their state became its own country. The valleys were the first areas to succumb to everything. Their land quickly became barren, giving them no food to live off of. The crisis spread out across the land. People suddenly didn’t have lights or air conditioner; they were lost. The streets were lined with broken down cars and trash, a thick layer of dirt and dust covering everything while smog was thick in the air.

It wasn’t until 2294 when a bit of change began to happen. Five beings, demons they claimed to be, came from an unknown land to take this one for their own. It wasn’t hard for them to gain complete power. The oldest and most powerful one of them was dubbed Overlord M. Shadows, Lord Shadows for short. His power and cruelty was shown in public squares. He set up his capital in what was once San Francesco.

Next under him was the second oldest, but the most tactful of the five. Lord Synyster Gates, or Lord Gates, was right hand man to Lord Shadows for as long as anyone could remember. Lord Gates was known for being just as ruthless and cruel as the Overlord, especially in battle.

The last three, Lords Jonathon Christ, Zachary Vengeance and Reverend Tholomew Plague, varied in age and strength, but had their hands dipped into every pool that worked the government the five had created.

These five unnatural beings flaunted their power and wealth. Their buildings were the only ones with electricity. Their streets and driveways were the only ones clean. Everyone in the land knew that the only working vehicles belonged to them. It was also common knowledge that Lord Shadows and his friends had a vacation spot in Southern California. The exact location, however, was completely confidential; no one knowing it but the men themselves.

Now, in October of 2439, things seem to be at their worst. Its been reported that both Overlord Shadows and Lord Gates have been in foul moods since the beginning of the year. Its only been proven by the multiple public torture and executions. More trash and debris and ruined buildings seem to be on the streets than ever before. The smog seemed darker and heavier, blocking out more of the sun. And, as far as anyone knew, it was only going to get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a teaserrrrrrr.
XD
Love you guys.
Comment and Subscribe.
-Nv