Status: Completed -- Sequel to come soon!

I'm Getting Married to a... Jonas!?!

It's Finally Time

Billie's P.O.V

Everything was ready, I was dressed, as was Frankie, Dani, and Lucy. When Dani went to pick up Lucy, she brought a completely dressed Frankie with her, and now they were sitting in the limo waiting in front of the church.

Denise was supposed to make sure that Joe was no where in sight so I could get out and head to the room I had been appointed. We soon saw Denise walk out and she gave a thumb up, letting us know that it was all clear. Dani got out and handed Lucy to Denise in order to help me out of the car. It was Frankie’s job to insure that nothing in the back of my dress ripped or got ruined.

I was soon standing in the room, with five minutes left until it was time to walk. Dani was fixing last minute issues and I was trying to keep my nerves calm, but nothing was really working.

All I could think about was how I was going to become a married woman in less then an hour. I would no longer be officially single, and I was so excited, yet nervous, about what tonight was going to bring. Soon my dad stepped into the room and gave me a huge smile.

“This is it, Billie,” he said as he walked over to me and gently took my hand. “I know that your mother is looking down at you, smiling,” he added with a pleased smile.

“I know she would have loved Joe,” I replied with my own smile. My dad nodded in agreement and hugged me tightly.

“It’s time,” he then whispered as he pulled away. I nodded and grasped onto dad’s arm, allowing him to lead me to the altar. We walked to the large, closed, double doors, and I took a deep breath, reminding myself to breathe.

I nodded to Frankie and Lucy, and the doors were opened slightly to allow them through. Dani seemed to be counting in her head and soon she was following Frankie and her daughter down the isle.

The doors were then shut again, and dad and I waited for the music signal, letting us know that it was time.

The doors were once again opened and I saw all of my family standing there waiting for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
***IMPORTANT NEWS***
....**PLEASE READ!!!**


So I just want to inform everyone that I will not be on for several weeks. My doctor has decided that I will be having my baby next Monday (6/28) and will probably not be able to get on again until that Friday (should everything go well!). So please be understanding, and know that I will be back as soon as I can! I will be spending all this week getting ready, cleaning house, preparing baby items, etc.

Thanks to:

StaryDeathAwaitsMe -- It's okay, I am a mother of one and another on the way, so I understand all about getting busy! Even if you don't get to comment, just reading and enjoying is enough for me!! But thank you for taking the time, it makes me feel special!!
juliaj123 -- I'm glad you think so!!!
Bomb-Fo-Shizzling! -- Your Welcome, thanks for the comment!
xSimplyxMadxHatterx -- Which girl? lol