Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Lost. Can't Lose Her.

"Unknown P.O.V."

She's standing in the kitchen, by the sink. She's running water. It looks as if she's running dish water.

'She's beautiful. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She's the girl I've been searching for.

She turns the water off.

She puts the dishes into the water. She washes four glasses, two bowls, and some silverware. As she's rinsing the dishes she starts swaying. I don't want her to get hurt....EVER.

'I can hear her heart accelerate. I can sense her getting light headed and dizzy. . . I'm wrapped up in her sense. I can't get out. I'm feeling everything that's happening to her. Her arms get heavy. She can't move them easily. Her vision blurs and gets bright. She can't see. Her legs start to shake. Her knees buckle underneath her.

' I'm caught up in her pain. I can't move either. I'm stuck where I am. She loses her sense and wonder. Her minds a blur.'

She falls. It seems as if she's falling slowly. She hits her head on the sink. It seems as if it takes her minutes to hit the ground. When in reality it was only seconds.

Her pain echos through my body.

''Nooooo!" I yell. ' I can't let her be hurt. It took me years to find her. I don't want want to lose her in mere seconds. I have to help her. I have to save her. '

I walk from my hiding place to her house. It's the middle of the day. I have to be discreet. No one can see me. She's MY responsibility, but THEY will take her any chance they are given.

I move quietly and quickly to the window I was watching her through. I could see her in the floor. Her head is cut open. She's bleeding.

"Control yourself," I hear in my head. "You can't let it get to you. You need to save her. She's going to die if you just stand there." I have no clue who it is talking to me, but I figure it just might help if I listen to it.

No one's home. The house is silent. It's safe for me to enter.

' But how to get in? Oh she went out the back door a while ago. Maybe she left it unlocked..'

I walk to the back door. I wiggle the handle. "Damn" I whisper. The door is locked. ' I don't need to go through a door or window, but it's more polite. '

I wiggle the handle again. I put one hand against the handle and one where I know the deadbolt would be, and I slid my hand across the door. I wiggle the handle one more time, but this time the door opens.

I go in quietly. Even though I know no one is home. I didn't want to make any noise. I moved from the backdoor and into the kitchen where the beautiful girl lays. I see her laying there. Her legs are bent in an awkward position, her arms are flat beside her, and the gash on her forehead.......bleeding.'

I held my breath, and picked her up. She felt so little in my arms. ' I want her here forever. She belongs in my arms.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Message, Comment, and tell me if you like. Feedback is lovely

(:Kady:)