Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

A Dream for Two

I can't believe what just happened. My life just passed before my eyes; I saw the next 30 years in the last 30 seconds. I thought the first guy was going to hurt me... the knife he pulled out. THAT stranger saved me, and I don't even know his name. They ran out the back door. I couldn't watch them fight. I couldn't watch them hurt each other. I covered my eyes like a sissy. This is all my fault.

The fight ended.

He, the one who saved me, was laying there on the ground : hurt. I didn't know who he was, but he looked hurt. I walked up to him slowly, and knelt down beside him.

"Isn't it beautiful out today."

I spoke low and clearly, but he couldn't hear me... He couldn't hear a thing I said. He was too far gone, and it's only 10 A.M. I can't carry him back to the house by myself..

Time to wake Sarah up.

To put it nicely I was only hit with two shoes in the process of waking her up, but finally she was up. She helped me carry the stranger into my house. We laid him across the couch. Sarah went back to bed after she helped me, and I just sat in the living room floor.

I couldn't help but look at him as he slept. I don't know how long I watched him sleep, but it seemed like forever. He's beautiful. The most beautiful guy I've ever seen. In a deep part of my mind. I don't want him to leave my house. I don't want him to leave... me. In another part of my mind it screamed for me to get him out. I don't know what to do.

He started to move in his sleep, I moved closer. I noticed his cuts weren't bleeding as bad, they were slowly...closing themselves... something isn't right here. He intrigues me yet scares me at the same time..

Wait.. I've seen him somewhere. This isn't the first time I've seen him. This won't be the last time either. I have a feeling that he'll be around for a long time.

I leaned in closer to see him better, but as I did so he sat up quickly. More quickly than he should have.

"Isn't the moon beautiful tonight?" and he fell back into his deep sleep except this time... I was sucked into the dream with him.