Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Speaking With an Angel

My arms and legs felt swollen and I couldn’t seem to move at all. I was laying down in darkness again. The landscapes continually changed and I was forced to look through them all. Then the grassy field is where I am once again. The moonlight shines more brilliantly, but I wish to see that angel again. She has no wings, but her smile is enough to bring me to heaven. I said to myself, “Isn’t the moon beautiful tonight?”
“Yes it is.” a soft voice answered, “Isn’t it beautiful out today?”
I stood up and saw her again. Her brown hair was shimmering and her green eyes had such beauty that it send shivers down my spine. I couldn’t think or say a word. How she smiled… and the moonlight made her look divine. I didn’t know if I should even be here with her anymore.
“Thanks for protecting me.” She then smiled at me once more.
“Uh… no problem..” I said hesitantly.
“What is your name?”
“Sean… Sean Vermillion.”
“Vermillion… A city in Pokemon?”
I laughed. She laughed.
“Hey don’t make fun of my last name!”
“Don’t yell at me then.” She started waving her arms around while she said that. It was cute.
“Fine, just don’t say anything about my name.” I looked away.
“Okay then.” She giggled.
“How about you, what is your name?”
“Rei Clare.”
“What a beautiful name.”
“Judging by you’re face it seems like you’re lying.”
“I’m just angry because I can’t make fun of it.”
“Don’t worry, you have a lot of bug type pokemon.”
“That’s Viridian City…” I said without thinking.
“You dork.” She laughed.
Oh this was so heavenly… why can’t it go on forever… I don’t want to wake up.
I felt as if my life would be the best staying here, just talking to Rei. She was everything I ever wanted and I want her to be safe forever.
Now that I think about it, the girl I wanted to protect today resembles Rei. Her voice, her eyes, even her hair. She was perfect like Rei is. The landscapes around me started to fade away and I opened my eyes. My cuts have partially healed and I felt a strange weight on my chest. She was sitting along by my side, and is now laying her head on me. She was just adorable. I moved my hand and began patting her head. She woke up and slowly scratched her eyes. I smiled at her and tried to greet her.
“Ah.. hello!” I said feeling like an idiot.
“Oh Sean you’re awake.” She said sleepily, and right after her eyes widened and she turned away.
“Sean is my name, what’s wrong?” I was amazed myself.
“It’s just that I had a dream talking to… Sean…” She stopped.
“Sean Vermillion?” I replied.
“Yes”
“Well then I had a dream talking to Rei Clare.” I smiled proudly.
“Y-Y-You stalker!” She blushed. She sounded flustered, but I knew she was amazed by this as well.
“You’re the one that told me your name.” I laughed
“So you’re Sean Vermillion?” She leaned closer to me. I didn’t know what to do. She continued, “Thanks for saving me.”
She hugged me and I pulled her close as well. Her hands were small and her body was soft and warm. I felt a push of happiness every time I felt her breathe. She pulled away and got up. I looked up at her and she had that beautiful smile once more.

“Sean please go talk to Sarah, she thinks you’re weird.”