Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Make Me Promises Boy

I feel safe.
I feel wanted.
I feel protected.

Dear Laura and Matt,
Alot has happened in the past years since the last time you've visited. I finished my Freshmen and Sophomore year in Highschool. I have the highest ranks in school. The smartest in my class. I was in the hospital at the beginning of summer. What happened? I can't tell you, I honestly don't know ; I just woke up there. And Sarah moved in with me for a while cause I was scared, and by the way, I need more money... The money you sent last time is running low. Oh, and Asch stopped by for a visit yesterday... I didn't know it was him until I invited him in... He yelled at me about finding you and giving him his money, or I was done for.... D.E.A.D.... he spelled it out for me. But... A guy from school saved me. He's a senior and I think I like him. I mean.... who wouldn't? He's good looking, smart, strong, and he's going to protect me.... So, I think...Since I'm scared to be here alone, and Sarah has to go soon cause she got into Harvard... Did you know that? She's going away :( I'm losing my best friend. Well I hope you both have a great vacation.... or whatever this is you've been on for the past 5 years. Goodbye, we'll speak later. I'll write again in a month or so.
Love, the daughter you left here alone, Rei.


After I finished the letter I went and put it on the counter, waiting for Sarah to get up so I could take it to the post-office. It was only 8, I knew she wouldn't be up for another hour, and I needed to go someplace. I needed to get outta here.

I picked up my phone and flipped through my contacts 'Sean the Lifesaving Angel', and yes, that's what I saved him under. Why? Because he saved my life. For that.... I owe him my life. I send him a text, ''Sean , for saving my life, I owe you a life, and for that, you can have mine. Protecting me as you wish, and being friends if you wish. I think we should hang out today. Well if that's what you want to do. lols. I sound dumb, but yeah... Sorry, lols. Just... have a good day (:"

I sent the text and waited for him to respond so I could get out of the house before Sarah woke up because ... She is going to give me hell about last night. I can feel it, but it's just way too early for that right now. I wanna have some fun in my summer, and this is a good way to do it.

My phone flashes and lights up, "Friends? That's what I want. I'll be there in 15 minutes, we're going out somewhere."

I smile, and head to my room to get ready for the adventure ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Z, DON'T BITE ME.
I know it's late, but you know.
Now you can write (: