Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

First Love

“You…shou-real…y try thi-…ora-chicken.” She was still eating away and still talking at the same time. I could barely understand a word she said, but I coped with it, at least I tried to. She raised her fork and stabbed the poor red sauce covered chicken. She moved her spoon and scooped up rice…. again.. and again. I sat there and watched, my stomach was rumbling a little. I picked up both of the silverware the laid on top of my plate and reached for the fried squid.
“Me first!” Her hand collided with mine and I felt the need to reach for it and hold it.
“Did you wash your hands?” She laughed.
“No…” I somehow instinctively looked to the side.
“Wash it while I eat.” She smiled and giggled to herself.
“I’d die on from hunger on the trip to the to the restroom.” Her hand was moving now, trying to release from my grip. It’s as if we’re playing some sort of wrestling game with them, and our movements made the table shake a little.
“Not bad not bad!” She paused for a moment and the smile on her face disappeared. I stared for a moment and it seems she was longer exerting pressure from her hand. She opened her eyes once again and I felt her hand slip.
“I win!” She stuck her tongue out at me, and lifted the plate to show me her prize.
“Well after you have what you want then will you please let me eat.” I begged
“I’m just messing around with you.” She moved the plate to the middle of our table.”
“Here.” I took it from her hand swiftly and put the food on my plate. I felt the yummy texture and crunchy feeling the orange chicken left in my mouth. There was also the amazing salted flavor of the fried squid which caused my mind to lose focus for awhile.
I’m thinking too much about food…
“Come to think of it, we never had a formal introduction…” She said while putting her hand released from the cup of water.
“We met each other in a dream. Doesn’t that sound sane enough?” I was joking with her and she laughed a little.
“Yes then later on a bunch of rainbow unicorns came and took us away right?” Sarcasm was in her voice, and she spoke a song started in the radio. It started with a piano in a high pitch range constantly going up and down, sounds as if it was going be a love song…
“The unicorns the took us to a random restaurant where I where you tied me up and forced me to pay!” I laughed… she did too.

♫ Once in awhile you are in my mind. I think about the days that we had…. ♫

“Well you’re making me sound evil!” She complained. I smiled.

♫You are always gonna be the one, and you should know. How I wish I could have never let you go…♫

“If you don’t mind being the witch in the land of Narnia then it’s fine right!?” I suggested. She had a frown on her face, but I could tell she was joking.

♫ Come into my life again, oh don’t say no… ♫

“Hey I like this song!” Her eyes showed her happiness, and mine. Mine was just hers multiplied by three, I love the atmosphere… just laid back, and I’m able to relax.
“What’s the name of the song?” I asked curiously.

♫ You are always gonna be the one so true I believe I can never find… ♫

“Umm…” She thought to herself for a few seconds.

♫ somebody like you, my… ♫

♫ First Love… ♫
“First Love!” She said it the same moment as the singer did. First love huh?..

♫ Once in awhile, you are in my dreams… ♫

“It’s an amazing song don’t you think?” She leaned a little forward and looked into directly at me.

♫ Just like your memories. How I long to be here with you more… ♫

The song was amazing, It had something I couldn’t point out. It somehow had a meaning to me… maybe to her. The title itself brought back a few memories, all blurred. I was lost for a moment in my mind and something pulled be back in….
“Hey do you remember who your first love was?”
She...was-… I can’t seem to recall… I had one… I know I did…

♫ Now and forever you are still the one in my heart… ♫
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Chapter from the guy's perspective.