Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

She Finally Smiles

I sat waiting curiously for him to answer the question. My eyes big and eager to know his answer. He opened his mouth to speak and I leaned closer across the table, thinking it was a secret. "Who was YOUR first love, Rei?" He spoke, his voice soft and rough at the same time.

I sputtered and almost knocked my glass of the table. "That's not fair, I asked first." I jutted out my bottom lip, pouting at him.

"You answer, I answer." He compromised. "You answer the question first, and then I'll tell you who my first love was. Sound fair.?" I shook my head no softly. There's no way I can answer that question. He would think I was a nut-case. If I tell him the truth, he would think I was crazy; but if I lied to him he would NEVER trust me EVER again. I was stuck.

The waitress came back to give us our check, and she was looking at him. She had THAT glint in her eye, and the jealousy monster was sent into a ravage frenzy inside of me; I was completely unaware why, but I knew it made me furious.

I smiled flirtatiously up at him, winked, and blew him a kiss. He caught on to my act quickly, smirked at me, and whispering loud enough for the waitress to hear, "Wait till we get home." He winked up at me, and grabbed my hand.

The waitress looked at me in disgust and sneered and turned away. After she entered the kitchen he let go of my hand and we busted out laughing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That was the best day of my life. After our lunch date, well I'm reluctant to call it a date because I'm not quite sure what to call it, ended we went back to my house. I invited him in and a look of pleasure washed over his face and he smiled. He seems happy; I smiled in return to him.

"Okay, let me just tell you. I normally DO NOT act like that when I'm out eating with somebody. You know, hogging the food and talking with my mouth open. It's irregular of me." I blushed and looked down.

'I like him. I mean how can I not? He's P-E-R-F-E-C-T.' I typed on my cell phone, and sent the text to my best friend.

I looked up at him under my eyelashes, and he was staring at me. I stood up and sauntered across the room and turned the radio on. "It was too quiet, time to turn the volume up on this party." I winked at him.

He looked at me funny and raised his eyebrows in a questionable way. "What was up with your actions at the restaurant?" He questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders, and looked at him confusingly, " I'm quite unaware about what you seem to be speaking of."

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me curiously, "The flirting and that stunt you pulled at the end with the waitress?"

"Must of been my twin," I spoke quickly and walked to the kitchen to get drinks.

'GIRL, you have GOT to tell me about what happened today! Call me later, LOVE YOU!(:' My best friend replied to my earlier text.

I sat down beside him, and handed him his drink.
His phone rings. He looks at the caller ID, and whispers and shakes his head "Drake" and then walks outside to answer the call.