Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Hospital?

' Hospital? Why am I in the hospital? ', She said to herself.

"Okay, Doctor, listen. Something's not right. How does someone just magically appear here? I mean the last thing I remember is that I'm washing dishes in my kitchen, in MY house, totally ALONE, and I wake up here. SOMETHING isn't right. So can you please explain to me how I got here?" I am absolutely baffled, confused.

"Look, Miss. I told you. Our nurse, Miss Brenda, said, and I quote, '' I don't know how she got here. I walked out to get one of our patients, and there she was sat knocked out. I asked if anyone knew who she was, and the young man in the waiting room told me, ' no, she was just dropped off. ' And that's when I was called to stitch up your forehead and check on you. I'm sorry, Miss. "

"You've got to be kidding me. Ugh, and my parents are out of town. Blahh! What am I suppose to do Doc.? Since I'm stuck here with no legal guardian to come get me." I'm getting agitated. I don't want to be stuck in this hospital for a week while my parents are out of town.

"I'll let you check yourself out, Miss. Is that okay? I'll get one of our nurses to take you home, but for me to do this you have to call everyday, and tell me how you are. That's not too hard, right?"

He's asking me to do one simple thing. I'm pretty sure I can do that.

"Alright. I'll call you everyday until my mom get home, and I'll make sure I don't fall or anything so I can't open up my stitches." I smiled up at the doctor.

"Alright Miss, I'll let you go, but call everyday or I'm going to send someone out there." He looked at me.

"Yes, Sir."

Over the next two hours, I sign myself out of the hospital, and get a ride home. I get home around 5:30 that night, and decides to just eat, and then go to bed.

I fix myself some Mac-n-Cheese. After I finish eating I climb into bed and go to sleep.

Dream
' I'm falling. I don't know what to do. It's crazy, I can't hit the ground. It's not possible. No. STOP.' I yelled aloud, talking to myself. I'm falling off of a cliff, I'm flying through the air. I'm mid-air falling face first.

I can't do anything to stop. Out of nowhere I see a guy run out of the woods, he catches me, and sits me on the ground.

He whispers, " I can't lose you my Love. Even in a dream." And he runs off, back into the woods.

I look around trying to find him. I don't see anything. No forest, no houses, no road, no trees, and no flowers.

I'm lost, I don't know where to go. I walk straight, always straight, trying to find a house, a tree, a flower, to find something.

I see a tree far off in the distance. I run towards it. I never reach it. I just keep running towards it.

I never reach the tree.
: end dream


I wake up screaming, crying, and covered in sweat. I'm terrified.

I walk into the bathroom, and get in the shower. I wash my hair and body, I get out of the shower and dress in my night clothes. It's only midnight.

I sit on the couch crying, softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not long. Not very good, life has been crazy lately. but whatever.
hahaahahha i hope you like my story, give comments??
It's your turn Zero.. have fun. lol. good luck..