Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Insanity

I walked out of the hospital thinking about home, wanting to forget everything. How could I not have been fast enough to protect her? I don’t even know her, but I love her so much. I feel this odd sensation in my heart, seems like I’ve felt this happiness before. I can’t remember it. My parents tell me this is my hometown, she’s my best friend. How the hell is someone I’ve never seen before my best friend? I have remembered everything completely from when I was seven years old up until now, other than that, the rest is blank.

“DON’T DIE…. I KNOW YOU’RE STILL THERE! PLEASE! LAUGH, CRY… JUST LET ME KNOW YOU’RE ALIVE!”

“Everything is a blur, constantly moving around me. Life goes on and days pass by, memories are slowly made to be forgotten. Death is the sign that our life’s mission has come to an end. People never know when they die, they don’t know their mission either.”

I’m almost at my house. It’s nighttime, around 9 o’ clock. Rain starts to pour slowly and within minutes gallon and gallons of water fall from the sky, my head starts to hurt and I see blood on the ground. I’m insane, what the hell happened? I fall to my knees, not being able to handle the pain. I hear many voices, most of them feeling pity. They all talked at the same time, I couldn’t understand a thing they said. I see a silhouette in the distance. I ran to him hoping for help, thinking that he would save me from this nightmare. I gather enough strength just to get close to him, to see his face. I saw the face of the devil, the fires of hell, and a gun pointed directly at me.

“I’ll race you to that tree!” “It’s pretty far away” “C’mon! I bet we can get to it if we run!”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's your turn Kadii :p.... lolz
Well if i t doesn't make sense then ill make it make sense in the next chapter...
just trying to make it more mysterious i guess :p