Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Surprises

I woke up after a few days, my dad found me and after I collapsed in the middle of the sidewalk. I was lucky that he did, because if I was in the rain any longer, I would have continued to have those nightmares. I literally felt a bullet rip through my skin, I thought I felt death for a moment. When I woke up, I worried about the girl I took to the hospital. I wanted to talk to her, ask her what he name was. I thought that she would talk to me since I saved her life. From that thought I felt Déjà vu. I know that I have felt this before, It’s a feeling that I have felt many times, and the best one was when I felt so much pain and I don’t know where that pain came from. The thought of her would carry me and take my pain away.

“I would always stare at those eyes and laugh, they looked special, it’s like nothing I’ve seen before in my life.”

“What!?!” I asked.
“Sir, she left three days ago.” The doctor said calmly.
“But she was such in a terrible condition, what happened?” I tried to asked calmly.
“Don’t worry, she’s fine. If we released her in such a terrible condition, we would be in big trouble.” He gave me an assuring smile and sent me off.

I decided to go to her house next, I ran past the green field and checked the window. Nobody was there. I had no clue where to go for the rest of the day, it’s Saturday and everyone I know is busy. I decided to go back home to think things over for a little bit.
As I crossed the street I my head started to hurt so I started to run so I could rest on the sidewalk. A man tackled me and I realized we were barley on the sidewalk.
“What the hell we’re you doing?!?” He yelled.
“What happened?” I was confused.
“You walk halfway across the street and then stop, you’re lucky I was there or you would have been run over.” He said with confidence.
“Thanks.” I smiled.
“My name is Drake, what’s yours?” he asked
“It’s Sean.” I continued, “Thanks for saving me.”
He smiled and said modestly, “It was nothing, to be honest, I have nothing else better to do today.”
‘Well I owe you, and do you want to hang out today? Lets be friends so one day I could pay you back.” I offered. There’s something special about this guy, I just think we can be great friends. He agreed and we went off to do whatever the hell would get rid of our boredom.

“Do you promise to see me off tomorrow?” “Yeah, I want to be the last one to say goodbye to you.” “Well I hope I get to see you again.” “Me too!”

“Goodbye!” …forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Your turn Kadii :D..