Status: Something new. Something different. Idk. Tell me if you like it.

Smiling Is An Everyday Thing.

Creeping Out Sarah

The drive to Sarah's house was shorter than I thought it would be. It took us maybe fifteen minutes when it usually takes about twenty. I guess Sarah was super excited. She dreaded living with her mother.

Okay, so let me explain to you a little bit on how Sarah works. I mean I've known her for six years, and I'm still learning. So listen up..

Sarah is five foot six inches tall. She has beautiful golden hair that hits her mid-back. She had deep, bright jade green eyes. In other words Sarah is beautiful, but she doesn't see it. She has really low self-esteem, and I think that's why she wanted to be my friend. I have more self-esteem then I need. Although she swears it's not the reason.

She lives with her mother in a gorgeous three bedroom, two bathroom house. They have a big swimming pool out back and everything. Okay so truthfully her mother has money, and alot of it.

Her dad died when she was little. He was a good dad, well for the six years he was in her life before he died. He was a singer in his younger days, in a band that everyone knew back then, but not so much now. That's where they got they're money from.

As we pulled into Sarah's driveway, her mom walked out and greeted us.

"Hey girls." She waved at Sarah and me.

"Hi mom." We said simultaneously. We waved back.

"Mom, I've got to tell you something." Sarah began. I looked at her, and smiled, glad she was willing to stay with me. I know I sound like a baby, but oh well, you would have been scared too.

"Well.....okay darling, but come inside." She motioned towards the house. "Come give me a hug Rei. I haven't seen you in a good two weeks."

I walked towards Miss Anna. I give her a big hug and said, "I missed you tooo."

Sarah and me followed Miss Anna into the house. Sarah and I sat on one couch and Miss Anna sat on the one opposite us.

"Momma, I wanna go stay with Rei for a while. She feels scared at her house and doesn't want to be alone. I'm old enough to make my own decisions, and you know that mom, but I figured I'd ask you anyway. DO you mind if I stay at her house for a while?" Sarah was on her knees begging her mother.

"Sarah, you know I would never mind. Rei is like a daughter of mine. I would actually prefer if you did. And yes, I do know you are old enough to make your own decisions, but I'm very glad you still asked me instead of just telling me. I always knew we raised you right." Miss Anna smiled at Sarah. "Go. I already packed for you, because I planned on telling you to go stay with her." She laughs.

We put all of Sarah's bags in her car, and took off to my house. When we got to my house we unpacked all of her stuff in the bedroom across from mine.

"SARAH!!!!" I yelled at her.

"WHAT!!!!" She yelled back at me.

"Would you have any idea, why my back door is unlocked." I asked her walking by my backdoor.

She creeped up behind me. "Um...was it locked before you left?" She asked me.

"Yes, I made sure I locked it this morning." I said to her.

"Well.....you just creeped out Sarah." She said, and walked back to her room.

'Does she think I'm joking' I asked myself. I walked back to my room, and went to bed for the night, with my new housemate Sarah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok...so, I know it's late, I know it sucks, and I KNOW it's a filler. but it's out....
IF you haven't noticed. everything from chapter 2 on...is co-written. Anything written by me, from chapter 2 up is in the girls POV, and anything written by Zero except chapter 1 is in the guys POV. okay, lol. just had to clear that up

YOUR turn Zero(: